First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Pokemon: animal abuse
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / england
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

RoyalMoon wrote:

Oh, PETA. It's like you don't want people to take you seriously.


Haha I really like that comment. They seriously need someone to tell them when they are hurting their own cause they are just insuring that no sane people join them.
22108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / US
Offline
Posted 1/25/13 , edited 1/25/13

a619ko wrote:

Team Plasma...

Team PETA...



Pretty much sums up this discussion. I'm pretty sure that PETA took the time to find out that Team Plasma (aka the one they're supporting) is trying to "free" Pokemon from their trainers in order to abuse their powers themselves right? I mean, they wouldn't be stupid enough to just look at a popular game adored by people of all ages and talk trash about it right?

I'm glad you were able to spot the sarcasm in this paragraph. If you thought I was seriously protecting PETA's ignorance, then you have a ways to go and grow my friend

Like the person said, Plasma, PETA. Same thing, somewhat. Plasma seems better in planning and reading on what they're attacking. I have nothing against PETA but lately, they really been doing some stupid things. Do your homework PETA, please
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

ChaoticDragonstrom wrote:


a619ko wrote:

Team Plasma...

Team PETA...



Pretty much sums up this discussion. I'm pretty sure that PETA took the time to find out that Team Plasma (aka the one they're supporting) is trying to "free" Pokemon from their trainers in order to abuse their powers themselves right? I mean, they wouldn't be stupid enough to just look at a popular game adored by people of all ages and talk trash about it right?

I'm glad you were able to spot the sarcasm in this paragraph. If you thought I was seriously protecting PETA's ignorance, then you have a ways to go and grow my friend

Like the person said, Plasma, PETA. Same thing, somewhat. Plasma seems better in planning and reading on what they're attacking. I have nothing against PETA but lately, they really been doing some stupid things. Do your homework PETA, please


and team plasma has cool ships.
1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
I'm 90% sure that there's more pressing matters of animal cruelty than Pokemon. People need to sort out their priorities.

All I want to know is if trainers really eat their pokemon when they get hungry... I've never seen a cow in pokemon... Or do they just carve up a Miltank when they want a steak?
15555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

carsarelittle wrote:

So much hate. If PETA ever had a purpose, it's been long-forgotten. Kinda like church.


HEATHEN! you're going to hell
7151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
I don't know if I'm the only one ,but when I was a little kid I totally wanted to put caterpillars in balls and use them to attack birds. At least because I played Pokémon.
22108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / US
Offline
Posted 1/25/13 , edited 1/25/13

a619ko wrote:


ChaoticDragonstrom wrote:


a619ko wrote:

Team Plasma...

Team PETA...



Pretty much sums up this discussion. I'm pretty sure that PETA took the time to find out that Team Plasma (aka the one they're supporting) is trying to "free" Pokemon from their trainers in order to abuse their powers themselves right? I mean, they wouldn't be stupid enough to just look at a popular game adored by people of all ages and talk trash about it right?

I'm glad you were able to spot the sarcasm in this paragraph. If you thought I was seriously protecting PETA's ignorance, then you have a ways to go and grow my friend

Like the person said, Plasma, PETA. Same thing, somewhat. Plasma seems better in planning and reading on what they're attacking. I have nothing against PETA but lately, they really been doing some stupid things. Do your homework PETA, please


and team plasma has cool ships.


Yes, Team Plasma do have cool ships. I knew I forgot something
125124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
pokemon are not animals.....they are pokemon
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
In my experience, playing Pokemon doesn't condone animal abuse. They're just competing, as said by the anime, and frankly, that won't drive most kids to animal abuse. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue and I've never mistreated any animal.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
People tend to forget that Pokemon blatantly approves of child negilence- sending their children into the world to capture pokemons with no other protection than a starter pokemon. What if a paedophile with extremely strong pokemons roams about trying to prey on the children? Is it even safe to let children roam around in the woods, in cities, etc., without parental supervision? Clearly, the pokemons are much better treated than the childrens are.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

longfenglim wrote:

People tend to forget that Pokemon blatantly approves of child negilence- sending their children into the world to capture pokemons with no other protection than a starter pokemon. What if a paedophile with extremely strong pokemons roams about trying to prey on the children? Is it even safe to let children roam around in the woods, in cities, etc., without parental supervision? Clearly, the pokemons are much better treated than the childrens are.


Exactly!
5058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
That's bullshit ! PETA seems to be out of job to announce such idiotic statements.
toxxin 
36055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Theyre not poke'mals theyre poke'mon as in monsters. there is nothing about monster cruelty now is there.
5058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

CLarose wrote:


longfenglim wrote:

People tend to forget that Pokemon blatantly approves of child negilence- sending their children into the world to capture pokemons with no other protection than a starter pokemon. What if a paedophile with extremely strong pokemons roams about trying to prey on the children? Is it even safe to let children roam around in the woods, in cities, etc., without parental supervision? Clearly, the pokemons are much better treated than the childrens are.


Exactly!


YOU TWO ARE HELARIOUS !!


stop taking things too seriously.. we were kids when we used to watch that! we didn't know about pedophiles.. Our parents only told us not to talk to strangers.. that's all !
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

DiceRulez wrote:


CLarose wrote:


longfenglim wrote:

People tend to forget that Pokemon blatantly approves of child negilence- sending their children into the world to capture pokemons with no other protection than a starter pokemon. What if a paedophile with extremely strong pokemons roams about trying to prey on the children? Is it even safe to let children roam around in the woods, in cities, etc., without parental supervision? Clearly, the pokemons are much better treated than the childrens are.


Exactly!


YOU TWO ARE HELARIOUS !!


stop taking things too seriously.. we were kids when we used to watch that! we didn't know about pedophiles.. Our parents only told us not to talk to strangers.. that's all !


Shit, I thought he was joking...

Plus, I was 13 when pokemon came out. I did know about pedophilia, sir... lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.