First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Pokemon: animal abuse
5058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

CLarose wrote:


DiceRulez wrote:


CLarose wrote:


longfenglim wrote:

People tend to forget that Pokemon blatantly approves of child negilence- sending their children into the world to capture pokemons with no other protection than a starter pokemon. What if a paedophile with extremely strong pokemons roams about trying to prey on the children? Is it even safe to let children roam around in the woods, in cities, etc., without parental supervision? Clearly, the pokemons are much better treated than the childrens are.


Exactly!


YOU TWO ARE HELARIOUS !!


stop taking things too seriously.. we were kids when we used to watch that! we didn't know about pedophiles.. Our parents only told us not to talk to strangers.. that's all !


Shit, I thought he was joking...

Plus, I was 13 when pokemon came out. I did know about pedophilia, sir... lol



Lol, good for you.. but for me and my siblings "STRANGER" was a broad term that defines all bad adults. !
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Yea... I was lucky enough to have a Haitian father that didn't raise me in a bubble, lol.
4553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Stupid people, I just can't believe all the bullshit nintendo has gone through. I mean banned episode with guns, Racist Jynx and now this bullshit? Just look at zelda as well, Ganon blood color changed Fire temple music changed, and Forest medallion changed, Mirror sheild changed what a load of bullshit. Other things as well, Yugi-oh guns removed, boob size reduced in female card characters hell some people think yugi-oh is Satanic . Why don't you just ban everything and make all kid's shit thomas the train or some bullshit baby thing.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 1/26/13

DiceRulez wrote:


CLarose wrote:


longfenglim wrote:

People tend to forget that Pokemon blatantly approves of child negilence- sending their children into the world to capture pokemons with no other protection than a starter pokemon. What if a paedophile with extremely strong pokemons roams about trying to prey on the children? Is it even safe to let children roam around in the woods, in cities, etc., without parental supervision? Clearly, the pokemons are much better treated than the childrens are.


Exactly!


YOU TWO ARE HELARIOUS !!


stop taking things too seriously.. we were kids when we used to watch that! we didn't know about pedophiles.. Our parents only told us not to talk to strangers.. that's all !


Two examples-

1. In the first generation, I believe, there is a Sailor on the S.S. Anne who says 'I like fiesty kids like you.'

2. In Pokemon Black and White, you get trapped in a Ferris Wheel with a certain Hiker Andy
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 1/26/13
I will maintain forever that everything is alive. To anyone that does not believe that is an idiot of the highest degree.

The first sentence has two meanings and I stated both meanings in the same time.
24647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

-Vega- wrote:

I'm hungry.


Name is Vega, yet profile picture is Seth. Seems legit.
2264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / on the chair
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
This topic reminds me of that motivational(?) poster:

Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

RobCasillas wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

I'm hungry.


Name is Vega, yet profile picture is Seth. Seems legit.


I am really Allah.

24647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
Allah is absolute, all hail -Vega- LOL.
15555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
pikachu dont take shit from nobody

10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

mow123 wrote:

Stupid people, I just can't believe all the bullshit nintendo has gone through. I mean banned episode with guns, Racist Jynx and now this bullshit? Just look at zelda as well, Ganon blood color changed Fire temple music changed, and Forest medallion changed, Mirror sheild changed what a load of bullshit. Other things as well, Yugi-oh guns removed, boob size reduced in female card characters hell some people think yugi-oh is Satanic . Why don't you just ban everything and make all kid's shit thomas the train or some bullshit baby thing.


Blame all the people out there who want to be offended by shit that isn't directed at them. Political correctness and equality driven expression... Gotta love it.
Posted 1/27/13
Awareness = Popularity
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Okay I guess I understand what they're whining about. But why did it take them until Black and White version to get on this? It's been over ten years now. Are they all Slowpokes or something?
Posted 1/27/13
I question what Ash and the rest eat when they train pokemon.
8204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ...Anywhere
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
Pokemon are Pokemon.
Animals are animals.

Even strict Christians and Catholics hate this game due to the fact that it shows kids the process of evolution (which is obviously not how Pokemon shows it).
This is a Video Game/ Anime, this is not influencing anyone to kill animals and PETA is just overreacting.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.