Anyone importing Shin Sangoku Musou 7?
40911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Anyone going to import Shin Sangoku Musou 7? i'm looking for someone to play with online
27211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Orleans LA
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

ShinAmaterasu wrote:

Anyone going to import Shin Sangoku Musou 7? i'm looking for someone to play with online


Is it like dynasty warriors? I import games all the time so I don't have a problem getting this.
40911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Yep it's the newest title in the Dynasty Warrior series, number 8

Japan never got the fighting game we got so they're one behind
6248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kamurocho
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 1/26/13

ShinAmaterasu wrote:

Yep it's the newest title in the Dynasty Warrior series, number 8

Japan never got the fighting game we got so they're one behind


The fighting game was released in Japan as Sangokumusou, and as DW in the west. Since DW2 was way different from the first, they called it Shin Sangoku Musou in Japan.. But was released in the west as DW2. (correct me if i got it mixed up)

Oh and, I'm not importing but the bonus crystal thing is tempting.
40911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

mid012 wrote:


ShinAmaterasu wrote:

Yep it's the newest title in the Dynasty Warrior series, number 8

Japan never got the fighting game we got so they're one behind


The fighting game was released in Japan as Sangokumusou, and as DW in the west. Since DW2 was way different from the first, they called it Shin Sangoku Musou in Japan.. But was released in the west as DW2. (correct me if i got it mixed up)

Oh and, I'm not importing but the bonus crystal thing is tempting.


Ah that makes more sense actually, never did understand why they added Shin

My first DW game was 7
6248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kamurocho
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
My first one was 3.. And it was Xtreme Legends. It kinda lacked content, but it made me a DW fan. I'm more into Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi now though.
Sailor Candy Moderator
166839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/30/13
Closed due to inactivity. It's been over 8 months since the last post. Feel free to recreate if you desire to!
You must be logged in to post.