First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Would you rather live in Japan or where you live now? If so why?
88306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
94 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Nope, a visit would be ok. but id much rather live in Italy with those Italian girls.
43660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

-Vega- wrote:


BearSol wrote:

Japan is strict, crowded and full of people who give zero fucks about anyone else. So I'd rather live where I live now.


You are wrong. You are talking about the dense cities and not everything else.

Twit.



You are moronic and nobody cares what you say.

Dumbass.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

BearSol wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


BearSol wrote:

Japan is strict, crowded and full of people who give zero fucks about anyone else. So I'd rather live where I live now.


You are wrong. You are talking about the dense cities and not everything else.

Twit.



You are moronic and nobody cares what you say.

Dumbass.



LMAO!!!! I was laughing for 5 minutes at this!
6578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Nah, I may love my anime but I also love my basketball as much and I'm planning to get a basketball scholarship here in Canada .
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Vancouver,British...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Im Japanese and ii was born in Akihabara, Japan. But ii was raised in British Columbia, Canada... ii love it here, the people are amazing.. but ii yearn to go back to Japan... not now.. but sometime in the future (:
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
I will stay in Canada.
Would like to visit one day just to see what its like but its not the top spot on my travel list either
9974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / San Diego, USA
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
I'd like to stay living in the US but if it turns to shit, then either Canada or Japan are my next options.
17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
I used to think it would be cool to live in Japan, but then when i think about it logically, their culture is extremely rigged; you are an outsider and forever an outside if you arent japanese blood; the cost of living is high, living space is small, if you do find a career there, your whole life will be work, staying after hours and going the extra mile is the expected norm.

My biggest problem would probably be the small living spaces. Other than that i hope to visit Japan at least once or twice a year for business

With that said, Japan has been my favorite for entertainment since i was a kid. That includes anime, manga, video games, cars and dirt bikes
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles, Ca
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
I would want to live in Los Angeles for as long as possible, but I would like to live in Japan for a year and try to find me a Japanese wife and bring her over to the states lool
22094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:

I used to think it would be cool to live in Japan, but then when i think about it logically, their culture is extremely rigged; you are an outsider and forever an outside if you arent japanese blood; the cost of living is high, living space is small, if you do find a career there, your whole life will be work, staying after hours and going the extra mile is the expected norm.

My biggest problem would probably be the small living spaces. Other than that i hope to visit Japan at least once or twice a year for business

With that said, Japan has been my favorite for entertainment since i was a kid. That includes anime, manga, video games, cars and dirt bikes


couldnt have said it better myself, i really love the rich cultural background and the top notch entertainment but beyond that, im not so sure its the best place to live
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Honduras
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
I would like to live there, is more secure than my country.
11005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Would love to visit Japan, but I live in California. Born and raised here. Can't think of anywhere more perfect.
Posted 1/27/13
I like my lovely bedroom.
43660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

GImpish wrote:

I will stay in Canada.
Would like to visit one day just to see what its like but its not the top spot on my travel list either


Our FOX News free bretheren. Someday we wish ourselves free from the lies, such as yourselves. Live long and prostitute- I mean prosper.


HikariHaru wrote:

Im Japanese and ii was born in Akihabara, Japan. But ii was raised in British Columbia, Canada... ii love it here, the people are amazing.. but ii yearn to go back to Japan... not now.. but sometime in the future (:


The grass is always greener. While, in Canada, it may be snowy, it exists.


LOSazimuth wrote:

I'd like to stay living in the US but if it turns to shit, then either Canada or Japan are my next options.


I'd say Canada or Europe. Japan isn't what you think it is, especially if you're American.


Julmeljen wrote:

Would love to visit Japan, but I live in California. Born and raised here. Can't think of anywhere more perfect.


And we love you and would never wish you anywhere else. As a state that holds a majority portion of the US economic, cultural and agricultural burden, I doubt even if the US was to go to shit, we'd fall along with it.

Long live the bear.

15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Online
Posted 1/27/13
would love to spend sometime there...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.