First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply How often do you fantasize about..
17296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
..being whisked away from your boring uneventful ordinary life and into some mysterious world and being told that you are the only person who can save them from certain destruction..being trained and developing your latent powers and becoming a super awesome hero savior person legend. I can't be the only one who daydreams these kinds of scenarios everyday...
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / england
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
whenever I fantasise about stuff happening to me it's always set in the real world. I do however think of stories and characters quite a lot.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/25/13 , edited 1/25/13

turborobo wrote:

Adolescent heroic self-fulfillment fantasies get you nowhere.


Wrong. It's sounds like you are dead inside. Your small and defeatist attitude is what gets you no where is life. Go cry in a corner.

1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Posted 1/25/13
Every time.
15575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
Not often enough, unfortunately.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

blackthunder7377 wrote:

..being whisked away from your boring uneventful ordinary life and into some mysterious world and being told that you are the only person who can save them from certain destruction..being trained and developing your latent powers and becoming a super awesome hero savior person legend. I can't be the only one who daydreams these kinds of scenarios everyday...


You are not alone, lol.
87263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
94 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
i do that shit lol xD
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
All day everyday, man!
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

turborobo wrote:

Adolescent heroic self-fulfillment fantasies get you nowhere.


They do when you are foreveralone and can't score pussy.
27344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

blackthunder7377 wrote:

..being whisked away from your boring uneventful ordinary life and into some mysterious world and being told that you are the only person who can save them from certain destruction..being trained and developing your latent powers and becoming a super awesome hero savior person legend. I can't be the only one who daydreams these kinds of scenarios everyday...


I think that to a certain degree everyone has daydreams about a fantasy world since no one finds their world truly perfect. In a sense, even if your daydream were based in the real world something about it is different. Even if that something is as simple as a different job. In a sense, isn't that just a fantasy world as it is currently untrue in the real world?

As for your actual question (since I got off topic), I consistently fantasize about myself as a character in every world of good anime that I have seen or in good books that I have read. I think it is very fun to do and perfectly natural. Natural, at least, if you still have even an ounce of creativity and imagination left over in your body from when you were a kid.
8726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ctf_2fort
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
All the time my friend, all the time. I've always wished that something would happen that would make me more than just some more or less insignificant person on earth. I always think about finding that perfect place just for me, something like what happens in anime, where you are surrounded by an amazing world. I guess I may be dreaming of my own life and I'm just too ignorant to fully recognize my fortune in this life, but that doesn't stop me from wishing that I was destined for something truly great, I don't even have to be a hero or anything. I just want to live in a world where things aren't so stupid.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/25/13 , edited 1/25/13

killerpanda3 wrote:

All the time my friend, all the time. I've always wished that something would happen that would make me more than just some more or less insignificant person on earth. I always think about finding that perfect place just for me, something like what happens in anime, where you are surrounded by an amazing world. I guess I may be dreaming of my own life and I'm just too ignorant to fully recognize my fortune in this life, but that doesn't stop me from wishing that I was destined for something truly great, I don't even have to be a hero or anything. I just want to live in a world where things aren't so stupid.


You wish will be granted, just be patient and focus on your pursuit of happiness in this game called life and don't ever let anyone stop you.
17296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

turborobo wrote:

Adolescent heroic self-fulfillment fantasies get you nowhere.


Being a vane egotistical self-righteous prick doesn't get you any further, friend.
17296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

-Vega- wrote:


turborobo wrote:

Adolescent heroic self-fulfillment fantasies get you nowhere.


Wrong. It's sounds like you are dead inside. Your small attitude is what gets you no where is life. Go cry in a corner.



Thanks for the support lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.