Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply How often do you fantasize about..
22590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / United States, Pe...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
thats right u got to have fantasies sometimes just for fun and to imagine what can be..................just for fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!
22590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / United States, Pe...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
lol so funny but sometimes u need t]someone like that lol
7096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / UK
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 1/26/13
Everyday! the fun of wanting to escape reality for a while
Posted 1/26/13

lordseth23 wrote:


turborobo wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


turborobo wrote:

Adolescent heroic self-fulfillment fantasies get you nowhere.


They do when you are foreveralone and can't score pussy.


If you want something real badly enough, go and get it. Take the many failures along the way in order to have a win.


You can't have something if its not there to begin with.


It's there, just not right next to you. You want what's real like the more fortunate people, you have to jump through the same hoops they did.
6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
When I watch anime.
27425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

turborobo wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


turborobo wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


turborobo wrote:

Adolescent heroic self-fulfillment fantasies get you nowhere.


They do when you are foreveralone and can't score pussy.


If you want something real badly enough, go and get it. Take the many failures along the way in order to have a win.


You can't have something if its not there to begin with.


It's there, just not right next to you. You want what's real like the more fortunate people, you have to jump through the same hoops they did.


Where is it? Where are these hoops I have to jump through? I don't see anything.
4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

blackthunder7377 wrote:

..being whisked away from your boring uneventful ordinary life and into some mysterious world and being told that you are the only person who can save them from certain destruction..being trained and developing your latent powers and becoming a super awesome hero savior person legend. I can't be the only one who daydreams these kinds of scenarios everyday...


Often, but mine are more of the romantic, or win the lottery type. I got enough ppl depending on me, last thing I want is to be responsible for the rest of the world.
Posted 1/26/13
Pretty often, then I snap back to reality
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

jaxems wrote:

Pretty often, then I snap back to reality


What is reality?
13167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
Sure.

Perfectly natural - it's just most adults forget how to do it.

Even my imagination at 18 was far more wild and rampant then it is now - let alone when I was a little kid dressing up like spider man and running around my yard webbing shit.

Take that, garbage can! Yep.
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
mostly everyday, it's a way of relieving the everyday stress that i'm confronted to
27425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

-Vega- wrote:


jaxems wrote:

Pretty often, then I snap back to reality


What is reality?


It is where inequality exists.
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


jaxems wrote:

Pretty often, then I snap back to reality


What is reality?


It is where inequality exists.


No. Inequality is an illusion. Man, I used to think like you.

27425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


jaxems wrote:

Pretty often, then I snap back to reality


What is reality?


It is where inequality exists.


No. Inequality is an illusion. Man, I used to think like you.



How is it an illusion? Where can I find an explanation for all of the inequalities that exist?
37743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
Sometimes I fantasize that some rich relative I don't know very well will randomly kick the bucket and leave me billions of dollars. Does that count?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.