• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dudes on CR acting like horny little boys
25485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Delaware
Online
Posted 1/27/13
GIRLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Are you sure you were just imagining things?


No I have definitely seen this type of behavior recently. I started this post to see if was just a few isolated incidents I just happen to notice or if it was commonplace. I agree most people on CR seem decent, but I have seen people ask for pics and probe for question that aren't really anyone's business.

I thought you were omniscient Vega? shouldn't you know the answer to my question already being one with the cosmos and all


No. I'm not omniscient yet. I need to merge with someone else which will create a being that knows all.

36707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
someone asked for a picture of me once on CR. it wasnt offensive or flattering. it was actually really sad and a little scary.
67289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Are you sure you were just imagining things?


No I have definitely seen this type of behavior recently. I started this post to see if was just a few isolated incidents I just happen to notice or if it was commonplace. I agree most people on CR seem decent, but I have seen people ask for pics and probe for question that aren't really anyone's business.

I thought you were omniscient Vega? shouldn't you know the answer to my question already being one with the cosmos and all


No. I'm not omniscient yet. I need to merge with someone else which will create a being that knows all.



Let me know when that happens cause I got some questions I would like answered. Thanks in advance
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Are you sure you were just imagining things?


No I have definitely seen this type of behavior recently. I started this post to see if was just a few isolated incidents I just happen to notice or if it was commonplace. I agree most people on CR seem decent, but I have seen people ask for pics and probe for question that aren't really anyone's business.

I thought you were omniscient Vega? shouldn't you know the answer to my question already being one with the cosmos and all


No. I'm not omniscient yet. I need to merge with someone else which will create a being that knows all.



Let me know when that happens cause I got some questions I would like answered. Thanks in advance


What questions?

67289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

penper101 wrote:

someone asked for a picture of me once on CR. it wasnt offensive or flattering. it was actually really sad and a little scary.


Yeah, I think sad is correct expression...
Posted 1/27/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Are you sure you were just imagining things?


No I have definitely seen this type of behavior recently. I started this post to see if was just a few isolated incidents I just happen to notice or if it was commonplace. I agree most people on CR seem decent, but I have seen people ask for pics and probe for question that aren't really anyone's business.

I thought you were omniscient Vega? shouldn't you know the answer to my question already being one with the cosmos and all


No. I'm not omniscient yet. I need to merge with someone else which will create a being that knows all.



Let me know when that happens cause I got some questions I would like answered. Thanks in advance


Are you an investigator or something?

67289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
nope just a curious kinda person... Why you got something to hide?
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Pfffffffft... this thread is a bunch a balooney! TO ALL THE LADEHS OUT THERE!
Lonely male looking for hot female companion that likes long beach walks, nice conversation, and sandwiches!
Pm me~
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
What!? Horny teenagers on the internet? This is phenomena is new and must be stifled with haste!
28307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Washington, Unite...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13 , edited 1/27/13
I honestly find it extremely humorous when it happens to me.
It can also become rather annoying though if they do not take "no" for an answer.
I am here to watch anime/talk about anime, not have some dork try and get nudes out of me. :P
15465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York City
Online
Posted 1/27/13
black guy on the loose
Posted 1/27/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

nope just a curious kinda person... Why you got something to hide?




Posted 1/27/13
Women? HA!
just need my Dakimakura and i'm set for life!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.