First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Dudes on CR acting like horny little boys
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13

Gab3n wrote:

I hope no one will take offense to this post but either it be anime/manga or gaming when a subject like this which has a large number of males prolly more then females, boys tend to go crazy on this. Ive seen it at comic book conventions all the time. When it comes to women coming into gaming, or anime is likes putting blood in the water and all the sharks come swimming over. It makes the ones who are the non creeps look bad. As they say 1 rotten apple ruins a bunch.

Females if a "boy" asks you for a nude or whatever just ignore them. They will go away faster then a response of eww get out of here or whatever. i use boy cause a real man shouldnt do that kind of thing but we all know that wont stop some ppl.


Yeah i started receiving messages(not asking for nude pictures yet) but i just ignore them.
17495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Just ignore it, it easier to do. Problem solve. Wow! What the drama really? Horny kids will be horny.
7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Washington
Online
Posted 2/7/13
I've had a couple guys flirt with me a little but never have they've been inappropriate. Maybe I just haven't come across one yet XD
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13
So do I :D
Girls girls girls !
28304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / point of singularity
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
nothing wrong with flirting on here and if yall end up likeing eachother by all means meet but dont come out and say hey baby i just grew out my mustace and got my licsese lets do it like the nike symbol okay...(killer bee saying ^_^) just be respectful and go with the flow.....
64257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Kellious wrote:

Guys wanting to fuck girls?

You don't say?


So so clever you are!
11291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I'm just here for the awesome episodes...speaking of which I have to wait another week


Argghhhhhh


3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I know alot of girls love the attention they get from nerds on the internet when they find out they have boobs "guurl!??!?!?!?! -drool-"
If you also notice girls take advantage of the guy. I play WoW and i see alot of girls do this when they want something they flirt till they get what they want or give pics.

The point is... Guys just arent as sneaky as us females
You gotta trick them girls into wanting to give you pics guys...lol
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I don't mind "flirting." But nudes? How 'bout... No.
And I saw another matter on this same topic a while ago. Changing your gender to "male" if you're truly bothered by it. It works, but, I find I get girls flirting with me as well. True story.
22960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 3D world
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Those guys must have some pretty big balls
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

azinea wrote:

I know alot of girls love the attention they get from nerds on the internet when they find out they have boobs "guurl!??!?!?!?! -drool-"
If you also notice girls take advantage of the guy. I play WoW and i see alot of girls do this when they want something they flirt till they get what they want or give pics.

The point is... Guys just arent as sneaky as us females
You gotta trick them girls into wanting to give you pics guys...lol


Teach me more.
15555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

KiittyCat wrote:

I haven't noticed either..
Seems to me that there are alot of good people on CR.
I haven't met any horndogs on here yet.. Lol.


456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13

VintageVengeance wrote:

I don't mind "flirting." But nudes? How 'bout... No.
And I saw another matter on this same topic a while ago. Changing your gender to "male" if you're truly bothered by it. It works, but, I find I get girls flirting with me as well. True story.


This makes me wonder whether how many guys have expirienced unwanted flirting or being asked for pics on the site.
src44s 
7357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Goomoonryong wrote:


VintageVengeance wrote:

I don't mind "flirting." But nudes? How 'bout... No.
And I saw another matter on this same topic a while ago. Changing your gender to "male" if you're truly bothered by it. It works, but, I find I get girls flirting with me as well. True story.


This makes me wonder whether how many guys have expirienced unwanted flirting or being asked for pics on the site.


Probably almost never, lol.
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

src44s wrote:


Goomoonryong wrote:


VintageVengeance wrote:

I don't mind "flirting." But nudes? How 'bout... No.
And I saw another matter on this same topic a while ago. Changing your gender to "male" if you're truly bothered by it. It works, but, I find I get girls flirting with me as well. True story.


This makes me wonder whether how many guys have expirienced unwanted flirting or being asked for pics on the site.


Probably almost never, lol.

Agreed Just thought it would be funny if the reverse was true

First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.