First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Dudes on CR acting like horny little boys
Aimyay 
22452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

Azezeil wrote:


savannahbeme wrote:

It's the internet, it happens. I just click block, or say no.


i'm not convinced you have this issue

65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Never had that happen to me. Guess I haven't dug through CR enough to find them.
I'm honestly not surprised at all. Many men (and women) make gifs of things such as Suguha from Sword Art Online's boobs jiggling.


Thank god it's never happened to you. You're only 13yrs old. If any dude ever harasses you or makes you feel uncomfortable report them immediately please!


Thanks, I will! And thank you for pointing out that it shows my age. I think it'd be smart to hide that.


No problem you're probably one of the youngest people I've seen on CR. You can hide your gender too. Then most dudes won't even bother. Enjoy the anime and ignore the creeps.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/19/13 , edited 2/19/13

Azezeil wrote:


savannahbeme wrote:

Well you're not rude at all.


rude? maybe, but this entire thread is extremely sexist, and honestly, ironic. you can scoff and laugh at these "boys" who can't control their sexual lust, and then turn around and cry foul when someone calls you out on your lust for food. this is called a double standard, and one of the many things entirely wrong in this world right now.


Are you equating sexual harassment to someone who enjoys food? That is fucking rude, and your double standard remark makes no sense. Two totally different topics man, At least learn how to debate properly before you open your trap... And how is this thread sexist? If you've read thru this thread you see a lot girls have experienced this behavior and a lot of dudes are just posting dumb ass remarks which I can only assume they think are clever. Show some class.
43215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / South Jersey
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
Well guys that are doing that need to watch out. Shaq is still out there and he will catch you.
Here is proof:
On March 2, 2005, O'Neal was given an honorary U.S. Deputy Marshal title and named the spokesman for the Safe Surfin' Foundation; he served an honorary role on the task force of the same name, which tracks down sexual predators who target children on the Internet.
19116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
While I do not condone the behavior you speak of at the same time I can only think, eh it's the internet, even a website as awesome as CR is sure to get some people who behave in a negative way
14604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
Thankfully I've never had that happen. If some guy on here ever tried that though, I would block them and probably report them for being inappropriate.

To anyone saying there aren't women on the internet is being sexist and slowing down the progress of equality, even if it was meant as a joke don't say it.
10834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


Azezeil wrote:


savannahbeme wrote:

Well you're not rude at all.


rude? maybe, but this entire thread is extremely sexist, and honestly, ironic. you can scoff and laugh at these "boys" who can't control their sexual lust, and then turn around and cry foul when someone calls you out on your lust for food. this is called a double standard, and one of the many things entirely wrong in this world right now.


Are you equating sexual harassment to someone who enjoys food? That is fucking rude, and your double standard remark makes no sense. Two totally different topics man, At least learn how to debate properly before you open your trap... And how is this thread sexist? If you've read thru this thread you see a lot girls have experienced this behavior and a lot of dudes are just posting dumb ass remarks which I can only assume they think are clever. Show some class.


how is generalizing "boys on the internet" as sexual predators not sexist? the fact that you don't realize this is the double standard. it's perfectly socially acceptable to slander men and paint them as some sex crazed gender, and that all females are victims. class, really? in this thread? a thread full of threats of violence, sexism, and who knows what else.

i've had women, a few at clubs, and a friend, propose sex. is this sexual harassment? of course not. how about if a man does it? does this change your views? harassment is an ongoing thing. is asking for nudes once harassment? nah, i think not. is it classy? of course not.


the two topics are completely related. a person sexually harassing me has just as much impact as a world growing fatter. it's factually correct i pay more taxes because people in general are less healthy. the major difference? one can be solved legally the other can't.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

Azezeil wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


Azezeil wrote:


savannahbeme wrote:

Well you're not rude at all.


rude? maybe, but this entire thread is extremely sexist, and honestly, ironic. you can scoff and laugh at these "boys" who can't control their sexual lust, and then turn around and cry foul when someone calls you out on your lust for food. this is called a double standard, and one of the many things entirely wrong in this world right now.


Are you equating sexual harassment to someone who enjoys food? That is fucking rude, and your double standard remark makes no sense. Two totally different topics man, At least learn how to debate properly before you open your trap... And how is this thread sexist? If you've read thru this thread you see a lot girls have experienced this behavior and a lot of dudes are just posting dumb ass remarks which I can only assume they think are clever. Show some class.


how is generalizing "boys on the internet" as sexual predators not sexist? the fact that you don't realize this is the double standard. it's perfectly socially acceptable to slander men and paint them as some sex crazed gender, and that all females are victims. class, really? in this thread? a thread full of threats of violence, sexism, and who knows what else.

i've had women, a few at clubs, and a friend, propose sex. is this sexual harassment? of course not. how about if a man does it? does this change your views? harassment is an ongoing thing. is asking for nudes once harassment? nah, i think not. is it classy? of course not.


the two topics are completely related. a person sexually harassing me has just as much impact as a world growing fatter. it's factually correct i pay more taxes because people in general are less healthy. the major difference? one can be solved legally the other can't.


First of all I did not say that men on CR acted in any appropriate way so you're wrong there. I was inquiring how often if at all women on CR felt harassed or uncomfortable by any untoward advances by dudes on CR. It was a question not a statement, Secondly you likened men being sexually aggressive to someone who enjoys food. Those are totally unrelated topics and therefore cannot even be construed as a double standard. Your logic is flawed and your argument makes no sense. And yes asking a relative stranger for nude pics if they haven't brought up the subject or you barely know them can indeed be considered harassment. One more thing if you have so many women propositioning you for sex at da club why are you bitching on a CR forum. I smell bullshit son....
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

Azezeil wrote:


demongurrl13 wrote:

That's how boys are... I usually don't do anything. Besides, it's just too troublesome to think of a response to someone I'd probably just punch in real life...




this image is also my reaction to the whole thread.

17204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
I pricked my arm on a rose thorn today. It was horny.
31260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
Haven't seen much on the forums, then again I suppose private messages could be a different story.
43215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / South Jersey
Offline
Posted 2/20/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


Azezeil wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


Azezeil wrote:


savannahbeme wrote:

Well you're not rude at all.


rude? maybe, but this entire thread is extremely sexist, and honestly, ironic. you can scoff and laugh at these "boys" who can't control their sexual lust, and then turn around and cry foul when someone calls you out on your lust for food. this is called a double standard, and one of the many things entirely wrong in this world right now.


Are you equating sexual harassment to someone who enjoys food? That is fucking rude, and your double standard remark makes no sense. Two totally different topics man, At least learn how to debate properly before you open your trap... And how is this thread sexist? If you've read thru this thread you see a lot girls have experienced this behavior and a lot of dudes are just posting dumb ass remarks which I can only assume they think are clever. Show some class.


how is generalizing "boys on the internet" as sexual predators not sexist? the fact that you don't realize this is the double standard. it's perfectly socially acceptable to slander men and paint them as some sex crazed gender, and that all females are victims. class, really? in this thread? a thread full of threats of violence, sexism, and who knows what else.

i've had women, a few at clubs, and a friend, propose sex. is this sexual harassment? of course not. how about if a man does it? does this change your views? harassment is an ongoing thing. is asking for nudes once harassment? nah, i think not. is it classy? of course not.


the two topics are completely related. a person sexually harassing me has just as much impact as a world growing fatter. it's factually correct i pay more taxes because people in general are less healthy. the major difference? one can be solved legally the other can't.


First of all I did not say that men on CR acted in any appropriate way so you're wrong there. I was inquiring how often if at all women on CR felt harassed or uncomfortable by any untoward advances by dudes on CR. It was a question not a statement, Secondly you likened men being sexually aggressive to someone who enjoys food. Those are totally unrelated topics and therefore cannot even be construed as a double standard. Your logic is flawed and your argument makes no sense. And yes asking a relative stranger for nude pics if they haven't brought up the subject or you barely know them can indeed be considered harassment. One more thing if you have so many women propositioning you for sex at da club why are you bitching on a CR forum. I smell bullshit son....


Um, hmmmmmm.....
"First of all I did not say that men on CR acted in any appropriate way so you're wrong there."
oh wait what is the name of this thread? Oh yeah!
Dudes on CR acting like horny little boys

WIN!
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/20/13

rasslin wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


Azezeil wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


Azezeil wrote:


savannahbeme wrote:

Well you're not rude at all.


rude? maybe, but this entire thread is extremely sexist, and honestly, ironic. you can scoff and laugh at these "boys" who can't control their sexual lust, and then turn around and cry foul when someone calls you out on your lust for food. this is called a double standard, and one of the many things entirely wrong in this world right now.


Are you equating sexual harassment to someone who enjoys food? That is fucking rude, and your double standard remark makes no sense. Two totally different topics man, At least learn how to debate properly before you open your trap... And how is this thread sexist? If you've read thru this thread you see a lot girls have experienced this behavior and a lot of dudes are just posting dumb ass remarks which I can only assume they think are clever. Show some class.


how is generalizing "boys on the internet" as sexual predators not sexist? the fact that you don't realize this is the double standard. it's perfectly socially acceptable to slander men and paint them as some sex crazed gender, and that all females are victims. class, really? in this thread? a thread full of threats of violence, sexism, and who knows what else.

i've had women, a few at clubs, and a friend, propose sex. is this sexual harassment? of course not. how about if a man does it? does this change your views? harassment is an ongoing thing. is asking for nudes once harassment? nah, i think not. is it classy? of course not.


the two topics are completely related. a person sexually harassing me has just as much impact as a world growing fatter. it's factually correct i pay more taxes because people in general are less healthy. the major difference? one can be solved legally the other can't.


First of all I did not say that men on CR acted in any appropriate way so you're wrong there. I was inquiring how often if at all women on CR felt harassed or uncomfortable by any untoward advances by dudes on CR. It was a question not a statement, Secondly you likened men being sexually aggressive to someone who enjoys food. Those are totally unrelated topics and therefore cannot even be construed as a double standard. Your logic is flawed and your argument makes no sense. And yes asking a relative stranger for nude pics if they haven't brought up the subject or you barely know them can indeed be considered harassment. One more thing if you have so many women propositioning you for sex at da club why are you bitching on a CR forum. I smell bullshit son....


Um, hmmmmmm.....
"First of all I did not say that men on CR acted in any appropriate way so you're wrong there."
oh wait what is the name of this thread? Oh yeah!
Dudes on CR acting like horny little boys

WIN!


The title of the tread is not a statement at all. It was simply the most appropriate title. I could have said "All dudes on CR act like horny little boys" or conversely "Dudes on CR acting like horny little boys?" You have to read the first comment of any forum thread to see what the thread is all about anyway... You win nothing....
47118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/20/13
There are 3 rules for the internet that everyone should live by:
On the internet all males are males.
All females are males.
And anyone under the age of 18 is an FBI agent.
25647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
Happened to a friend, lol. I didn't think this was really a problem.
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.