Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dudes on CR acting like horny little boys
Posted 1/30/13

-Vega- wrote:


CatOCarson wrote:

Girls on crunchyroll are just as bad if not worse, doesn't anyone else get annoyed by the "how is chu?", "nya~ nya~ nya", "chu chu gomen, kyaaa", "why don't you PM me ;D if you know what i mean kyahaha"


No, that does not annoy me. What is your problem with it?



its not necessarily a problem, i just think its stupid
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

CatOCarson wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


CatOCarson wrote:

Girls on crunchyroll are just as bad if not worse, doesn't anyone else get annoyed by the "how is chu?", "nya~ nya~ nya", "chu chu gomen, kyaaa", "why don't you PM me ;D if you know what i mean kyahaha"


No, that does not annoy me. What is your problem with it?



its not necessarily a problem, i just think its stupid


Why is it stupid? :)

Posted 1/30/13

-Vega- wrote:


CatOCarson wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


CatOCarson wrote:

Girls on crunchyroll are just as bad if not worse, doesn't anyone else get annoyed by the "how is chu?", "nya~ nya~ nya", "chu chu gomen, kyaaa", "why don't you PM me ;D if you know what i mean kyahaha"


No, that does not annoy me. What is your problem with it?



its not necessarily a problem, i just think its stupid


Why is it stupid? :)



Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

CatOCarson wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


CatOCarson wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


CatOCarson wrote:

Girls on crunchyroll are just as bad if not worse, doesn't anyone else get annoyed by the "how is chu?", "nya~ nya~ nya", "chu chu gomen, kyaaa", "why don't you PM me ;D if you know what i mean kyahaha"


No, that does not annoy me. What is your problem with it?



its not necessarily a problem, i just think its stupid


Why is it stupid? :)





Why? You started it. You can't start something and expect someone to ignore what you said.

Posted 1/30/13


because i know im getting trolled and my curiosity will hence force make me reply to anything you say xc



Why is it stupid? :)

because i said so, i don't have a legit reason i just think it is, i think nyan should be meows too
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

CatOCarson wrote:



because i know im getting trolled and my curiosity will hence force make me reply to anything you say xc



Why is it stupid? :)

because i said so, i don't have a legit reason i just think it is, i think nyan should be meows too


What is wrong with that? Nyan is just Japanese for meow. I see no problem with it.

Posted 1/30/13

-Vega- wrote:


CatOCarson wrote:



because i know im getting trolled and my curiosity will hence force make me reply to anything you say xc



Why is it stupid? :)

because i said so, i don't have a legit reason i just think it is, i think nyan should be meows too


What is wrong with that? Nyan is just Japanese for meow. I see no problem with it.



well i mean sure everyone knows these "girls" on the internet are really cats but they should tone it down a notch, or a few hundred notches, hell just mute it
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13


Why do you want to dictate what other people are doing? Are they hurting you when they say things like that?

Posted 1/30/13

-Vega- wrote:



Why do you want to dictate what other people are doing? Are they hurting you when they say things like that?



because im hitler, yes everytime i see it in my guestbook my soul dies a little, hurts very much
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

CatOCarson wrote:


-Vega- wrote:



Why do you want to dictate what other people are doing? Are they hurting you when they say things like that?



because im hitler, yes everytime i see it in my guestbook my soul dies a little, hurts very much


Ha ha! : That's pretty lame, man. Why even get bothered by silly things like that?

27639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My imagination.
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
Welcome to CR
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
This is what happens on every Social Networking site. CR's been full of horny members whether they are guys or girls. If you haven't found any perverted member yet, it's because they don't hang around the forum section (since they don't want to get caught with their actions or half naked pictures of edited anime characters found on photobucket or somewhere).

Horny people are everywhere, on the internet and reality. Best to either be mature about it, accept that there will always be people with horny sick minds, or ignore those kind of people.
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Charleston, SC
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
Color me not -so-surprised. People will do what people do. And being horny is the crux of adolescence. As some of the women suggested earlier in this thread, Block and Ignore them.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/13 , edited 1/30/13

MountainMew wrote:

I've seen more topics about how men are perverts than I've seen any perverts on this site.


It's a ploy. It's a sham. It's a thinly-veiled attempt at ingratiating himself with these "victims," as well as drawing them out. Something to make them say, "Gee, finally a guy who understands my pain!" It's guaranteed to get a female response, and, as such, the female posters end up revealing themselves. From then on, they're on his radar.

Usually in situations like this, the guy then takes to privately messaging these girls, either commiserating further and playing the role of "The Understanding Nice Guy" in an attempt to do exactly what he's denouncing (albeit on the sly), or just building rapport and trying to ease into that later.

You see this a lot in MMORPGs, too. Guys will yell out things like, "Girls suck at this game," or, "Girls should always level cooking first," because it's a trap to get women to sound off.

Your best bet to avoid creepers on the internet as a girl -- don't show off, don't give out any personal information, and try to make sure your comments are gender neutral. Oh, and don't respond to threads like this. It's a trap.



That said, women aren't innocent, either. If the vast amount of camgirls out there are any indication, women are just as willing to show off (for profit/gain) as guys are willing to request it. It's... disappointing.
Posted 1/30/13

Lkavas wrote:


MountainMew wrote:

I've seen more topics about how men are perverts than I've seen any perverts on this site.


It's a ploy. It's a sham. It's a thinly-veiled attempt at ingratiating himself with these "victims," as well as drawing them out. Something to make them say, "Gee, finally a guy who understands my pain!" It's guaranteed to get a female response, and, as such, the female posters are sure to reveal themselves.

Usually in situations like this, the guy then takes to privately messaging these girls, either commiserating further and playing the role of "The Understanding Nice Guy" in an attempt to do exactly what he's denouncing (albeit on the sly), or just building rapport and trying to ease into that later.

You see this a lot in MMORPGs, too. Guys will yell out things like, "Girls suck at this game," or, "Girls should always level cooking first," because it's a trap to get women to sound off.

Your best bet to avoid creepers on the internet as a girl -- don't show off, don't give out any personal information, and try to make sure your comments are gender neutral. Oh, and don't respond to threads like this. It's a trap.





Wow, looks like you have been there done that, school these young boys :D.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.