Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Body Pillow Galore
14774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

KiteCross wrote:

I'm sorry but pillows are suppose to be there for my comfort not my pleasure.


Well, comfort and pleasure are synonymous, so if it's there for your comfort it would be there for your pleasure.
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

MountainMew wrote:

Well, comfort and pleasure are synonymous, so if it's there for your comfort it would be there for your pleasure.


So if someone were to told me something was "a comforting thought" they would mean it's a "pleasurable thought?"
14796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
If you're under 18, there's always the pedo-bear body pillow. Or just for anyone with a distorted love for loli.
14774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13

Winterfells wrote:


MountainMew wrote:

Well, comfort and pleasure are synonymous, so if it's there for your comfort it would be there for your pleasure.


So if someone were to told me something was "a comforting thought" they would mean it's a "pleasurable thought?" :o


Generally speaking, yes. Though, "pleasant thought" would probably be more accurate, depending on the context.
6334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

MountainMew wrote:


KiteCross wrote:

I'm sorry but pillows are suppose to be there for my comfort not my pleasure.


Well, comfort and pleasure are synonymous, so if it's there for your comfort it would be there for your pleasure.


Sorry let me rephrase that....... Sexual Pleasure
16542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I wouldnt mind having a Kakashi or Sebastian Michaelis pillow (Yes im a lonely sad person)
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / That one place ov...
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I wouldn't use one, but I might collect the covers and hide them somewhere only I could find for if anyone sees it, it would be awkward...
17942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

Ookamitenshi wrote:

I wouldnt mind having a Kakashi or Sebastian Michaelis pillow (Yes im a lonely sad person)


That's not sad at all. Don't let that misconception about cling pillows being only for lonely pervs get to you. I don't get why people are so upset about the fact that a person would want a giant pillow of their favorite character D:
I mean geez, it's not like the majority of us pillow owners are molesting and spoon feeding the pillow pretending it's a real thing.
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / The Seas of Genso...
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I find body pillows a little creepy.... Nothing screams "obsessive fan" like a body pillow. Sure you may have posters among posters of anime related things... But the body pillows really take the cake.

All though, I have to admit. That Gintoki pillow... Maybe it wouldn't hurt to just have one....
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

MountainMew wrote:

Generally speaking, yes. Though, "pleasant thought" would probably be more accurate, depending on the context.


That was a pleasant educational experience for me. :)


mesomuffin wrote:

That's not sad at all. Don't let that misconception about cling pillows being only for lonely pervs get to you. I don't get why people are so upset about the fact that a person would want a giant pillow of their favorite character D:
I mean geez, it's not like the majority of us pillow owners are molesting and spoon feeding the pillow pretending it's a real thing.


You're right of course, cling pillows don't have to be all about perverted stuff.

It could be something totally awesome like this:



Now THIS is something I would buy haha.
Posted 1/28/13
Didn't James Franco have one in that one 30 Rock episode? He named it Kimiko, lol.

8090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13
Now that's hilarious...

On the subject though, yes, I too have one, and its from the Otomedius Excellent LE, just pretty much a pillowcase, but I've never used it yet though.

But yeah, I guess its pretty much either an interest/fantasy/etc. for people having/using BP's. Don't really have much to say here, but not only that, considering how much they go for though.
25017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / chicago
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I own a Yoko Littner dakimakura. I also do not understand why it is assumed I have sex with it. Give me a Kintaro Oe pillow!
Gh33 
28207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Glasgow, Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13

Winterfells wrote:

It could be something totally awesome like this:



Now THIS is something I would buy haha.


That is brilliant! BUT! There's something even more awesome! :D



Tonton sleeping bag. Anyone that owns this wins at life.

g
24290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Gh33 wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

It could be something totally awesome like this:



Now THIS is something I would buy haha.


That is brilliant! BUT! There's something even more awesome! :D



Tonton sleeping bag. Anyone that owns this wins at life.

g


Holy jebus.. Someone else that lives in Glasgow on CR! How you doing guy! Enjoying the rain ? :D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.