First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Guys... Can't stop thinking of Girls?
Dragon Mod
43220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / OK, USA
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
If you're just focused on the looks, a poster can work similarly to a live girl you don't interact with. Focus on more than just looks, and you'll probably interact with a lot more women. Yes, that means you'll be "just" friends with more women, too.. but that doesn't seem like a bad thing to me. Most of the happily married/long term relationship couples I know were friends first.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
If I meet a guy and have a short conversation with him, and by the next day he's continuously talking to me, asking me if I have a boyfriend already, complimenting me, walking me to all my classes, etc.... honestly it just creeps me out. I don't know if he thinks he's being suave, or subtle, but really....just.....no. As someone mentioned earlier, if a girl is looking for a relationship, she wants to get to know the guy as a person first. Just talk to her now and then, and be genuine about it. If you're too quick, girls will think you're more there for her body than for a relationship. Now if she and you aren't looking for a relationship then it's a whole other can of worms. Also, each girl is different. But through my friends, random girls I've heard, and my own experiences, this is what I've generally noticed.
Posted 1/29/13
I don't know, I'm never interested in girls from my college because I find tastes, attitude, dress and uniqueness more noticeable than how fit a girl is. But there is loads, it's just a shame they either have to conform or try too hard to be different... I used to be pervy in year 10 and 11 though like most people... I can get on with girls much better than boys, if they're hot don't expect me not to be shy though.
Posted 1/29/13
just stick to one girl and risk it all.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
If girls don't have to do some work to get your attention then it bores them. This is a stereotype but that doesn't mean it isn't based in truth. You don't have to treat them like dirt just be aloof but responsive when they do come knocking.
3230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

lordseth23 wrote:

I'm in college, so I see attractive girls all the time and it is depressing. Ignoring wouldn't work in my case because I am butt-ugly, but if girls find you attractive, then this is probably the best way to go since you aren't labeled a pervert. I'm sure you can develop a relationship once you find a girl that likes you enough.


Attraction isn't just in looks. It's also in the way you carry yourself as a person. All you have to do is be yourself, and stand out from everyone else without being so predictable. Don't expect the girl you do get to be all "hawt" looking. Appreciate who she is and not so what she looks like physically.

This is what helped me FINALLY get a woman in my life. Look my girlfriend isn't gonna win points in the looks department...well her cute face might, but still it's about who she is as a person. She saw this in me too.
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Nah, i'm not that type of person.
Posted 1/29/13
lolz I go to Glasgow University and there are beautiful girls all over but I got someone already so I know not to look at others since all I want to do is look at mine.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13

ichigofes12 wrote:

lolz I go to Glasgow University and there are beautiful girls all over but I got someone already so I know not to look at others since all I want to do is look at mine.


That is a very good attitude.

mipegg 
18388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Achievement unlocked: Puberty reached?
Posted 1/29/13

kamiru-dono wrote:

just stick to one girl and risk it all.


this would be my plan.
7151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Love is pointless to worry about. She'll come when she comes.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

squirrel3d wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

I'm in college, so I see attractive girls all the time and it is depressing. Ignoring wouldn't work in my case because I am butt-ugly, but if girls find you attractive, then this is probably the best way to go since you aren't labeled a pervert. I'm sure you can develop a relationship once you find a girl that likes you enough.


Attraction isn't just in looks. It's also in the way you carry yourself as a person. All you have to do is be yourself, and stand out from everyone else without being so predictable. Don't expect the girl you do get to be all "hawt" looking. Appreciate who she is and not so what she looks like physically.

This is what helped me FINALLY get a woman in my life. Look my girlfriend isn't gonna win points in the looks department...well her cute face might, but still it's about who she is as a person. She saw this in me too.


I am an introvert that probably has social anxiety, so it isn't like I am saving myself for a beautiful girl. There is very little chance that any girl will notice me, not just the good-looking ones. Just because I act like myself doesn't mean a girl will ever find me attractive.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13

romanmink wrote:

Love is pointless to worry about. She'll come when she comes.


True.


lordseth23 wrote:


squirrel3d wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

I'm in college, so I see attractive girls all the time and it is depressing. Ignoring wouldn't work in my case because I am butt-ugly, but if girls find you attractive, then this is probably the best way to go since you aren't labeled a pervert. I'm sure you can develop a relationship once you find a girl that likes you enough.


Attraction isn't just in looks. It's also in the way you carry yourself as a person. All you have to do is be yourself, and stand out from everyone else without being so predictable. Don't expect the girl you do get to be all "hawt" looking. Appreciate who she is and not so what she looks like physically.

This is what helped me FINALLY get a woman in my life. Look my girlfriend isn't gonna win points in the looks department...well her cute face might, but still it's about who she is as a person. She saw this in me too.


I am an introvert that probably has social anxiety, so it isn't like I am saving myself for a beautiful girl. There is very little chance that any girl will notice me, not just the good-looking ones. Just because I act like myself doesn't mean a girl will ever find me attractive.


How do you look like anyway, man?

12977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Hmmmm the average male thinks about sex 34.6 % of the time in their thoughts... that other thoughts that pop in their head include food, worry, and sleep,, compared to women who think about sex only 9.9% of the time. their time with other thoughts are divided almost equally.. I'd say women have more productive days than men...thats why for some men its important to have a wife or girlfriend to rely on... because they usually help them think better lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.