First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Guys... Can't stop thinking of Girls?
63243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:

All men and especially teenage males think about women all the time. It's a fact. Every girl we see we judge. It's not a choice it's biologically hard-wired for our brains to think that way. Any man who denies this is full of shit. Now as you get older other responsibilities and life will lessen this to a degree, but it still happens. Thank God telepathy doesn't exist or women would never stop slapping us...


I don't always look at a woman as a sexual object. Actually, I mostly don't. Telepathy does exist and many woman can sense what you are thinking and feeling since they have stronger psychic powers than men. They are also better at reading body language.

Also, I hardly think about sex. It is important, but not that important to me.



If you say so. I will admit that as I've gotten older I don't think about it nearly as much, sometimes not for days a time. I bet as a teenager, and this is true for most male teens it was always on your mind... But don't deny that when an attractive women walks by you aren't checking her out, and please lay off the ESP bullshit. That's just trolling man...


Yeah, I check them out, but I mainly check them out because of their beauty. Telepathy has been proven scientifically. That is why girls are very good a sensing lies.


Exactly you admire their beauty and somewhere even subconsciously there's a sexual component to that "appreciation".You may not be fully aware of it, but it's there. As for telepathy being scientifically proven show me tone valid study or any evidence at all. Uncanny intuition is not the same thing as reading ones thoughts which no one has proven they can do. Except the Mentalist...


There is no sexual component to my attraction to most females. Intuition and psychic powers are the same thing.




Ok, I'm going to take your word for it as far as the sexual attraction thing goes after all I don't know what goes on in your head. Which leads me the the whole psychic powers thing. Astral projection, Reading Aura's, Clairvoyance, Mediumship, Precognition, Psychokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Remote viewing, and Telepathy are considered forms of ESP. Show me one single reputable study proving any of these phenomena and will cede the argument to you. Otherwise you're just stating it exists because "I say so"...


Here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRrIBWTUws



Dude that was some straight up "Ghost Hunters" shit. Unintentionally hilarious... I fully believe that we as species we barely understand "reality" and the universe. In the grand scheme of things we don't know shit, so let just agree to disagree on the whole documented ESP thing. Fair enough?


Here is a more scientific viewpoint. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOzlSF0a8M To bad you can't understand the way I view Creation. At least do some research on the subject with an open mind.



I have believe me I have. I've read many books on the nature of reality, string theory, and on how collective human observation in fact forms what we perceive as reality. I don't necessarily think we don't agree on things I just didn't want to get into a long drawn out discussion on an unrelated post. I respect yours and everyone's opinion to believe or think anyway they like, How about this. Start a new forum topic on the nature of reality and we'll discuss it further there. Deal?
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:

All men and especially teenage males think about women all the time. It's a fact. Every girl we see we judge. It's not a choice it's biologically hard-wired for our brains to think that way. Any man who denies this is full of shit. Now as you get older other responsibilities and life will lessen this to a degree, but it still happens. Thank God telepathy doesn't exist or women would never stop slapping us...


I don't always look at a woman as a sexual object. Actually, I mostly don't. Telepathy does exist and many woman can sense what you are thinking and feeling since they have stronger psychic powers than men. They are also better at reading body language.

Also, I hardly think about sex. It is important, but not that important to me.



If you say so. I will admit that as I've gotten older I don't think about it nearly as much, sometimes not for days a time. I bet as a teenager, and this is true for most male teens it was always on your mind... But don't deny that when an attractive women walks by you aren't checking her out, and please lay off the ESP bullshit. That's just trolling man...


Yeah, I check them out, but I mainly check them out because of their beauty. Telepathy has been proven scientifically. That is why girls are very good a sensing lies.


Exactly you admire their beauty and somewhere even subconsciously there's a sexual component to that "appreciation".You may not be fully aware of it, but it's there. As for telepathy being scientifically proven show me tone valid study or any evidence at all. Uncanny intuition is not the same thing as reading ones thoughts which no one has proven they can do. Except the Mentalist...


There is no sexual component to my attraction to most females. Intuition and psychic powers are the same thing.




Ok, I'm going to take your word for it as far as the sexual attraction thing goes after all I don't know what goes on in your head. Which leads me the the whole psychic powers thing. Astral projection, Reading Aura's, Clairvoyance, Mediumship, Precognition, Psychokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Remote viewing, and Telepathy are considered forms of ESP. Show me one single reputable study proving any of these phenomena and will cede the argument to you. Otherwise you're just stating it exists because "I say so"...


Here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRrIBWTUws



Dude that was some straight up "Ghost Hunters" shit. Unintentionally hilarious... I fully believe that we as species we barely understand "reality" and the universe. In the grand scheme of things we don't know shit, so let just agree to disagree on the whole documented ESP thing. Fair enough?


Here is a more scientific viewpoint. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOzlSF0a8M To bad you can't understand the way I view Creation. At least do some research on the subject with an open mind.



I have believe me I have. I've read many books on the nature of reality, string theory, and on how collective human observation in fact forms what we perceive as reality. I don't necessarily think we don't agree on things I just didn't want to get into a long drawn out discussion on an unrelated post. I respect yours and everyone's opinion to believe or think anyway they like, How about this. Start a new forum topic on the nature of reality and we'll discuss it further there. Deal?


Sure.

13648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

-Vega- wrote:

Yeah, I check them out, but I mainly check them out because of their beauty. Telepathy has been proven scientifically. That is why girls are very good a sensing lies.


Telepathic isn't scientifically proven, if anyone tells you that they're a psychic... then direct them to James Randi...

Girls are better at detecting lies because they're better at interpreting body language...
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Aimyay wrote:


Big_A wrote:

Hello guys, (and girls)! I made this thread because I can't stop going crazy about any hot chick I see. It has gone so far that I don't think I can tell the difference between "love" and "lust". HOWEVER... when I manage to completely ignore my demands (man-thoughts), girls starts to talk to ME more, instead of me talking to them. Maybe because ignoring actually works. Who knows... So then I get hopes up for a relationship, but I'm either too pushy or too passive, and then I'm back on square one.

I'm sure that I am not the only one. So please... enlighten my life that stands still.


No woman will ever feel for you the obsessive, physical adoration that you might fell for her. Men, in their poetry and literature, scan the female form from top-to-toe and adore every feature. Men have made even mundane things like dimples, feet and the lower part of the neck into erotic zones. Even ugly little constellations of blackheads or other physical impurities are forgiven or loved by men in what they write.

No woman has ever or will ever love and forgive with such intensity. They expect to be placated and seduced. They expect men to disguise themselves and make exaggerated performances. The quality of the performance is what is judged, not the quality of the man inside it. A failed performance arouses complete contempt in women.

They aren't like men, who see weakness and love or appreciate it - who see some token of themselves and of humanity in it.Women hate weakness because weakness is useless to them.



I'm not sure if you are right, but I sure as hell hope you're not.
18148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 2/2/13

-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:

All men and especially teenage males think about women all the time. It's a fact. Every girl we see we judge. It's not a choice it's biologically hard-wired for our brains to think that way. Any man who denies this is full of shit. Now as you get older other responsibilities and life will lessen this to a degree, but it still happens. Thank God telepathy doesn't exist or women would never stop slapping us...


I don't always look at a woman as a sexual object. Actually, I mostly don't. Telepathy does exist and many woman can sense what you are thinking and feeling since they have stronger psychic powers than men. They are also better at reading body language.

Also, I hardly think about sex. It is important, but not that important to me.



If you say so. I will admit that as I've gotten older I don't think about it nearly as much, sometimes not for days a time. I bet as a teenager, and this is true for most male teens it was always on your mind... But don't deny that when an attractive women walks by you aren't checking her out, and please lay off the ESP bullshit. That's just trolling man...


Yeah, I check them out, but I mainly check them out because of their beauty. Telepathy has been proven scientifically. That is why girls are very good a sensing lies.


Exactly you admire their beauty and somewhere even subconsciously there's a sexual component to that "appreciation".You may not be fully aware of it, but it's there. As for telepathy being scientifically proven show me tone valid study or any evidence at all. Uncanny intuition is not the same thing as reading ones thoughts which no one has proven they can do. Except the Mentalist...


There is no sexual component to my attraction to most females. Intuition and psychic powers are the same thing.




Ok, I'm going to take your word for it as far as the sexual attraction thing goes after all I don't know what goes on in your head. Which leads me the the whole psychic powers thing. Astral projection, Reading Aura's, Clairvoyance, Mediumship, Precognition, Psychokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Remote viewing, and Telepathy are considered forms of ESP. Show me one single reputable study proving any of these phenomena and will cede the argument to you. Otherwise you're just stating it exists because "I say so"...


Here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRrIBWTUws



Dude that was some straight up "Ghost Hunters" shit. Unintentionally hilarious... I fully believe that we as species we barely understand "reality" and the universe. In the grand scheme of things we don't know shit, so let just agree to disagree on the whole documented ESP thing. Fair enough?


Here is a more scientific viewpoint. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOzlSF0a8M To bad you can't understand the way I view Creation. At least do some research on the subject with an open mind.



I have believe me I have. I've read many books on the nature of reality, string theory, and on how collective human observation in fact forms what we perceive as reality. I don't necessarily think we don't agree on things I just didn't want to get into a long drawn out discussion on an unrelated post. I respect yours and everyone's opinion to believe or think anyway they like, How about this. Start a new forum topic on the nature of reality and we'll discuss it further there. Deal?


Sure.



Just to continue the quote tower.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13

ireflection wrote:

I totally agree with the confidence thing. If you think you are not worthy then no, you aren't. No girl will find that attractive.

Girls think about things the same as guys. We have gutter minds just like you! Sometimes our mind is too full of those thoughts, other times it's other trivial things like food, looks, what to do to fill in boredom, hobbies, work, etc.

It's not really that hard to approach the other gender (or same if you swing that way).

Learn to read body language, just because someone looks unapproachable doesn't really mean they are. They could be super shy, may even come off cold because they aren't used to people approaching them.

Strike up a conversation. If you are in the same class and you notice they are doing well on a certain subject ask for their help. "I couldn't help but notice that you are pretty good at this subject, I'm hopeless at this, do you have any tips or teach me how?"

Don't butter on the compliments cause heavy flirting when you barely know someone is very unattractive. At first it's flattering but after a while she'll start to feel like you want in her pants. We need intellectual stimulation ie: interesting conversation that doesn't come off too heavy like the subject of sex.

We tend to notice guys who take care of their self. You don't think you're attractive? o.k let HER be the judge of that. Dress in clean clothes that suit your body type, wear nice cologne that doesn't stink up the room (moderation!) SMILE, be funny.

Don't be a horses butt and be stuck up. Unless that is who you are trying to attract. No girls approach you? maybe no guys approach her, take the initiative. Once you seem approachable others will approach you. It's all a chain reaction.


I don't understand how I am supposed to take the initiative if I don't even know if she wants to be my friend or not. And the conversations about classwork are pointless, just because someone asks you about school does not mean they want to be your friend or girlfriend/boyfriend for that matter.
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
I just finished watching Toradora and absolutely loved it and one thing I see in that show is that it took forever for people to be honest with each. For the guy who said he's girl crazy, there will be girls who like that but be careful if they are the type of girl that you really are looking for.

You should be yourself, but someone can also keep themselves calm and think before going too crazy! ;)

And to those who say you are too ugly to get a girl. God, if I had a dollar for everytime I have seen a beautiful, I mean beautiful girl who keeps herself dressed nicely, takes care of herself etc. and she is with some overweight omg guy. I am not trying to come across as insensitive but I think people can understand what I am trying to say.

The girl obviously loved him for something and being himself was obviously something that had something to do with it. So there is hope, but sometimes you have to make the first step to say, I want to like myself and take care of myself and that will be projected to the ones around you.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

JediPrime wrote:

I just finished watching Toradora and absolutely loved it and one thing I see in that show is that it took forever for people to be honest with each. For the guy who said he's girl crazy, there will be girls who like that but be careful if they are the type of girl that you really are looking for.

You should be yourself, but someone can also keep themselves calm and think before going too crazy! ;)

And to those who say you are too ugly to get a girl. God, if I had a dollar for everytime I have seen a beautiful, I mean beautiful girl who keeps herself dressed nicely, takes care of herself etc. and she is with some overweight omg guy. I am not trying to come across as insensitive but I think people can understand what I am trying to say.

The girl obviously loved him for something and being himself was obviously something that had something to do with it. So there is hope, but sometimes you have to make the first step to say, I want to like myself and take care of myself and that will be projected to the ones around you.


What if all girls don't like who you are when you are being yourself? How can you have hope in this situation?
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13

lordseth23 wrote:


JediPrime wrote:

I just finished watching Toradora and absolutely loved it and one thing I see in that show is that it took forever for people to be honest with each. For the guy who said he's girl crazy, there will be girls who like that but be careful if they are the type of girl that you really are looking for.

You should be yourself, but someone can also keep themselves calm and think before going too crazy! ;)

And to those who say you are too ugly to get a girl. God, if I had a dollar for everytime I have seen a beautiful, I mean beautiful girl who keeps herself dressed nicely, takes care of herself etc. and she is with some overweight omg guy. I am not trying to come across as insensitive but I think people can understand what I am trying to say.

The girl obviously loved him for something and being himself was obviously something that had something to do with it. So there is hope, but sometimes you have to make the first step to say, I want to like myself and take care of myself and that will be projected to the ones around you.


What if all girls don't like who you are when you are being yourself? How can you have hope in this situation?


If your age is correct, you are 21 years old, which means you are young and you have many years ahead of you, so that in itself is hope. However, I see many people have been giving you advice so I will tell you this...you are now a man (I don't know if you are in college at or just graduated) but the burden of school will no longer be there most likely and you have to get out there in the world with no restrictions. People have been giving you good advice, you should listen.

Do you have actual live friends and not avatar-laden people like us? . Do you ever ask them what they think of you and if they have any suggestions? People who are around me the most and I respect give me some great advice when I ask them...since they see what I look like and how I act and want the best for me.

You have to progress...otherwise you will stay in the same place.



29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13

JediPrime wrote:



If your age is correct, you are 21 years old, which means you are young and you have many years ahead of you, so that in itself is hope. However, I see many people have been giving you advice so I will tell you this...you are now a man (I don't know if you are in college at or just graduated) but the burden of school will no longer be there most likely and you have to get out there in the world with no restrictions. People have been giving you good advice, you should listen.

Do you have actual live friends and not avatar-laden people like us? . Do you ever ask them what they think of you and if they have any suggestions? People who are around me the most and I respect give me some great advice when I ask them...since they see what I look like and how I act and want the best for me.

You have to progress...otherwise you will stay in the same place.





No, I have never had a friend in my entire life. I have listened to all of the advice that has been given to me and I do not know how I can apply it to my own life.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

lordseth23 wrote:

I don't understand how I am supposed to take the initiative if I don't even know if she wants to be my friend or not. And the conversations about classwork are pointless, just because someone asks you about school does not mean they want to be your friend or girlfriend/boyfriend for that matter.


First off, with such a pessimistic attitude it would be hard to make friends period, let alone a potential interest.
You don't know what she is interested in, maybe she actually loves school and learning, so asking her questions about school would help you both open up to each other if that were the case. It's not really rocket science.

Friends become friends by taking the initiative and throwing them self out there.

After you have the lead up questions about school she'll notice you, she will either a) like you as a friend or more b) remain unsure of you and you'll be at least acquaintances and you guys can still keep talking and she'll get to know you better or c) find that you guys don't sinc up in any way and go back to her daily life.

Honestly, I don't think you are mentally ready for a romantic relationship. You may be an awesome good person, but you seem to carry a lot of emotional baggage and that in itself will put a lot of stress on the girl. If she doesn't think you are happy, and she feels she needs to make you smile but can't seem to keep you happy she will look else where.

Work on your view of the world, not only will your can't be cans more people will show an interest in you because again, confidence.

29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

ireflection wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

I don't understand how I am supposed to take the initiative if I don't even know if she wants to be my friend or not. And the conversations about classwork are pointless, just because someone asks you about school does not mean they want to be your friend or girlfriend/boyfriend for that matter.


First off, with such a pessimistic attitude it would be hard to make friends period, let alone a potential interest.
You don't know what she is interested in, maybe she actually loves school and learning, so asking her questions about school would help you both open up to each other if that were the case. It's not really rocket science.

Friends become friends by taking the initiative and throwing them self out there.

After you have the lead up questions about school she'll notice you, she will either a) like you as a friend or more b) remain unsure of you and you'll be at least acquaintances and you guys can still keep talking and she'll get to know you better or c) find that you guys don't sinc up in any way and go back to her daily life.


Why should I even take the chance if the outcome is always going to be option c?
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

lordseth23 wrote:


ireflection wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

I don't understand how I am supposed to take the initiative if I don't even know if she wants to be my friend or not. And the conversations about classwork are pointless, just because someone asks you about school does not mean they want to be your friend or girlfriend/boyfriend for that matter.


First off, with such a pessimistic attitude it would be hard to make friends period, let alone a potential interest.
You don't know what she is interested in, maybe she actually loves school and learning, so asking her questions about school would help you both open up to each other if that were the case. It's not really rocket science.

Friends become friends by taking the initiative and throwing them self out there.

After you have the lead up questions about school she'll notice you, she will either a) like you as a friend or more b) remain unsure of you and you'll be at least acquaintances and you guys can still keep talking and she'll get to know you better or c) find that you guys don't sinc up in any way and go back to her daily life.


Why should I even take the chance if the outcome is always going to be option c?


Why group everyone as the same. Obviously that doesn't always happen or beautiful people would always be with beautiful people. Introverts would never find anyone they could connect with off line. So on and so forth.
4419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / ICQ: 114629959
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
Depends on the girl.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

ireflection wrote:



Why group everyone as the same. Obviously that doesn't always happen or beautiful people would always be with beautiful people. Introverts would never find anyone they could connect with off line. So on and so forth.


There is no reason why I shouldn't group everyone as the same. I am not a narcissist, I care about the well-being of every single person. I care about them so much that I carefully coordinate my actions in hoping that I do not upset them in any way possible. If there is any chance at all that the outcome of a conversation will be option c, then I would rather not have the conversation in the first place. Since I can't time travel and undo my actions, I analyze each situation to the fullest extent in order to not make a mistake. I have learned through my past experiences that it is better to assume that a girl will not like me and it is best to just leave them alone.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.