First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Guys... Can't stop thinking of Girls?
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Denmi-Sama wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


darkness815 wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


It may not be 0%, but I can reasonably conclude that it is somewhere in the 0.01-0.05% range. There is a very good chance I will never capture the attention of a woman in my lifetime.


Your putting yourself way down man, if you keep it up with that depressing way of looking at things your chances might as well be in the 0.01-0.05% range. Be more confident in yourself. You think you your ugly? Try thinking your at least average. You can't capture the attention of a woman? Why don't you try letting the woman know you exist by saying hi and be yourself. Again, be more confident dude


I would rather not bother women with trying to present my existence to them, they have more important things to do.


Putting yourself down like that is unattractive. :L


How is giving women their own personal space unattractive?
20090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
i know dem feels, bro.

i couldn't stop thinking about this one girl... aaannd now i have her.

17897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Denmi-Sama wrote:


XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:

Interesting thread, girls, please do share about your hot topics on boys



Lol can't say I have enough exp to make a contribution but I'll try:

Boys: lol yeah don't obsessed so much. in a way it's kind of flattering to be on a guy's mind a lot BUT if it's all about **fapfapfapfap** then I mean... Lol yeah...

Girls: I can honestly say I hate when guys act snobbish/asshole-ish. I don't know about the other girls (chime in females!) but I observe everything - including what is and isn't being said. If a guy is too non-chalant then you could be portraying yourself as someone who is being dismissive/inattentive - and all the while its part of this guy's "game". Girls too guilty of this.

Boys/Girls: SPEAK UP! One thing is acting coy and another thing is playing impossible to get. Let's face it - some people get frustrated when things don't go their way. NOW I'm not saying to give all of yourself too fast. Just show that you're interested if you are. Don't let them feel like you're leading them on if you're not interested and if you are - why act like you're not?

Mixed emotions/feelings/reactions speak louder than unspoken words.




Ohh i love it! I feel like an unwritten science is unfolding
17897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

lordseth23 wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


darkness815 wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


It may not be 0%, but I can reasonably conclude that it is somewhere in the 0.01-0.05% range. There is a very good chance I will never capture the attention of a woman in my lifetime.


Your putting yourself way down man, if you keep it up with that depressing way of looking at things your chances might as well be in the 0.01-0.05% range. Be more confident in yourself. You think you your ugly? Try thinking your at least average. You can't capture the attention of a woman? Why don't you try letting the woman know you exist by saying hi and be yourself. Again, be more confident dude


I would rather not bother women with trying to present my existence to them, they have more important things to do.


Putting yourself down like that is unattractive. :L


How is giving women their own personal space unattractive?


Bro, one thing i do notice that girls like is a confident man. That actually speaks louder than looks. Yeah being attractive might "help" but in the long run being able to take a woman through lifes rough times with confidence is pretty powerful. Actually, anime is a perfect example of that haha. Even an "attarctive" asshole/deuch bag/coward will get dumped for a stronger man.

Anyways, this is my opinion and I'd like a female perspective of what I just said for more clarity.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


darkness815 wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


It may not be 0%, but I can reasonably conclude that it is somewhere in the 0.01-0.05% range. There is a very good chance I will never capture the attention of a woman in my lifetime.


Your putting yourself way down man, if you keep it up with that depressing way of looking at things your chances might as well be in the 0.01-0.05% range. Be more confident in yourself. You think you your ugly? Try thinking your at least average. You can't capture the attention of a woman? Why don't you try letting the woman know you exist by saying hi and be yourself. Again, be more confident dude


I would rather not bother women with trying to present my existence to them, they have more important things to do.


Putting yourself down like that is unattractive. :L


How is giving women their own personal space unattractive?


Bro, one thing i do notice that girls like is a confident man. That actually speaks louder than looks. Yeah being attractive might "help" but in the long run being able to take a woman through lifes rough times with confidence is pretty powerful. Actually, anime is a perfect example of that haha. Even an "attarctive" asshole/deuch bag/coward will get dumped for a stronger man.

Anyways, this is my opinion and I'd like a female perspective of what I just said for more clarity.


I think I am confident, but I don't want to ask a girl out just because I am confident. I want to know if she actually wants to spend time with me before I talk to her.
Posted 1/29/13


i wish you all the good luck and good karma!
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:


XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:

Interesting thread, girls, please do share about your hot topics on boys



Lol can't say I have enough exp to make a contribution but I'll try:

Boys: lol yeah don't obsessed so much. in a way it's kind of flattering to be on a guy's mind a lot BUT if it's all about **fapfapfapfap** then I mean... Lol yeah...

Girls: I can honestly say I hate when guys act snobbish/asshole-ish. I don't know about the other girls (chime in females!) but I observe everything - including what is and isn't being said. If a guy is too non-chalant then you could be portraying yourself as someone who is being dismissive/inattentive - and all the while its part of this guy's "game". Girls too guilty of this.

Boys/Girls: SPEAK UP! One thing is acting coy and another thing is playing impossible to get. Let's face it - some people get frustrated when things don't go their way. NOW I'm not saying to give all of yourself too fast. Just show that you're interested if you are. Don't let them feel like you're leading them on if you're not interested and if you are - why act like you're not?

Mixed emotions/feelings/reactions speak louder than unspoken words.




Ohh i love it! I feel like an unwritten science is unfolding


LOL I could literally write a book about case studies regarding this topic and dating in general rofl
Posted 1/29/13

kamiru-dono wrote:



i wish you all the good luck and good karma!


thanks and my karma is pretty good. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
26271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 1/29/13



You aren't. You are just sabotaging yourself when it comes to relationships. You need to stop thinking so much about it and just go for it. There are some girls who will approach guys but for the most part you have to approach them. It isn't your looks or anything that is lowering your chances with women. It is your attitude and mindset.
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

lordseth23 wrote:


Denmi-Sama wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


darkness815 wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


It may not be 0%, but I can reasonably conclude that it is somewhere in the 0.01-0.05% range. There is a very good chance I will never capture the attention of a woman in my lifetime.


Your putting yourself way down man, if you keep it up with that depressing way of looking at things your chances might as well be in the 0.01-0.05% range. Be more confident in yourself. You think you your ugly? Try thinking your at least average. You can't capture the attention of a woman? Why don't you try letting the woman know you exist by saying hi and be yourself. Again, be more confident dude


I would rather not bother women with trying to present my existence to them, they have more important things to do.


Putting yourself down like that is unattractive. :L


How is giving women their own personal space unattractive?


Being so negative about yourself has nothing to do respecting personal space. That's two completely different topics. :L

Just saying, give yourself a chance and let the girl decide if you're "invading" her personal space or not.

Otherwise, you're just gonna be ignored by default. :(
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:




You aren't. You are just sabotaging yourself when it comes to relationships. You need to stop thinking so much about it and just go for it. There are some girls who will approach guys but for the most part you have to approach them. It isn't your looks or anything that is lowering your chances with women. It is your attitude and mindset.


-high-five- exactly my point

15003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

You aren't. You are just sabotaging yourself when it comes to relationships. You need to stop thinking so much about it and just go for it. There are some girls who will approach guys but for the most part you have to approach them. It isn't your looks or anything that is lowering your chances with women. It is your attitude and mindset.


I feel it's a requirement for guys to approach women first :D

Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/29/13




Yup.
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Bashment wrote:


You aren't. You are just sabotaging yourself when it comes to relationships. You need to stop thinking so much about it and just go for it. There are some girls who will approach guys but for the most part you have to approach them. It isn't your looks or anything that is lowering your chances with women. It is your attitude and mindset.


I feel it's a requirement for guys to approach women first :D



Rofl e-approach me so that I could say HI to you! XD
31224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / New Orleans
Online
Posted 1/29/13
I'll tell you this, when I'm in a relationship and act more aloof and comfortable around women and just having a conversation with them. Many say how lucky my GF is and how all the good guys are taken.

When I'm single and trying to get somewhere women hate me, wtf?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.