Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever MET a celebrity?
Banned
35665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
A football player came to my step-brother's wedding.
Posted 3/12/13

trinkit wrote:

I met Michael Vick, and he was nicer than I thought he would be. He actually smiled and tapped me on the head.


I love Michael Vick. 0_0 LUCKY. (Besides the whole dog fighting thing but wutevs.)
Posted 3/12/13
i had took a picture of Johnny Depp's yacht two years ago. It was on front st. in Morgan city for repairs at the time. saddly Johnny was not there. he did leave a note taped to the door of the boat saying that he had to leave for New Orleans, and to go see a movie that was out that he had starred in. LOL
4580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
I've met Paul Burrel (Princess diana's old butler) on a Ryanair flight
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Lebron James
25007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Lewis Black, Kid Rock, Robin Williams while they were doing a tour in iraq
19225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
I really had to struggle with this b/c my memory is not that great. I found out that I was related to Ruby Bridges who is the little girl who was escorted by officers in like the 50's or '60's b/c no blacks were allowed in school. She met Bill Clinton and some other presidents. I was also recently at her mom's house and saw the wall of pics.

For those who are into basketball or WNBA (I'm not), I knew Seimone Augustus before she got famous. We became cool through one of my friends at the time. They were much closer b/c they were roommates. She was a cool person and I used to jokingly call her disgusting augustus. I remember when years later I heard she was a WNBA star and asked my friend (her roommate) about it, she acted like I wanted to become a groupy. I still don't watch wnba games and would probably wave to her if I saw her but I don't get giddy over stuff like that.
12291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
i've met a ton of bands back in my younger days.
Incubus, Linkin Park, Hoobastank, Deftones are some of the bigger ones.

Also I had a class one quarter with Terrell Suggs who plays for the Baltimore Ravens when i went to college.
22083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Sir Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), Ben Burtt (star wars sound), Eddie McClintock (Warehouse 13)
Banned
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13

JelloBear wrote:


Is that so? Interesting. The Lucky Seven part would make sense since he worked in The Seven Little Fortunes.
But I thought he was well regarded in Hong Kong. Sure, he had to take on small jobs at the time (because the Chinese opera lost its popularity), but he made huge hits later movie-wise when he used his skills as a stuntman/director.





People in Hong Kong Likes Andy Lau not Jackie Chan. You got to be a honger to understand which I'm certainly sure you are not. By the way Stunt man isn't such a big thing in Hong Kong. He was the guy that took on any role and also I betcha he worked in the theme park in Tai Wai next to the MTR station which is now closed. I used to see his ass do tricks when I went on preschool/elementary field trip.


By the way we lost respect for him when he divorced his wife and left his kid to venture and survive on his own as a very unsuccessful musician(solo singer)




You know why we like Lydia Shum? and don't blame her even she did the same thing to her kid? because she died.. .. and just couldn't help it.



Edit: I guess everyone deserves another chance, I'm actually a little glad that he could start anew whatever he does in Hollywood.
60607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

People in Hong Kong Likes Andy Lau not Jackie Chan. You got to be a honger to understand which I'm certainly sure you are not. By the way Stunt man isn't such a big thing in Hong Kong. He was the guy that took on any role and also I betcha he worked in the theme park in Tai Wai next to the MTR station which is now closed. I used to see his ass do tricks when I went on preschool/elementary field trip.

By the way we lost respect for him when he divorced his wife and left his kid to venture and survive on his own as a very unsuccessful musician(solo singer)

You know why we like Lydia Shum? and don't blame her even she did the same thing to her kid? because she died.. .. and just couldn't help it.

Edit: I guess everyone deserves another chance, I'm actually a little glad that he could start anew whatever he does in Hollywood.

But I thought he DIDN'T get a divorce? They managed to work things out from what I've seen online.
19097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
I went to school with Kwame Kilpatricks kids so I met him a few times.
Banned
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13

JelloBear wrote:


DeckardXLeah wrote:

People in Hong Kong Likes Andy Lau not Jackie Chan. You got to be a honger to understand which I'm certainly sure you are not. By the way Stunt man isn't such a big thing in Hong Kong. He was the guy that took on any role and also I betcha he worked in the theme park in Tai Wai next to the MTR station which is now closed. I used to see his ass do tricks when I went on preschool/elementary field trip.

By the way we lost respect for him when he divorced his wife and left his kid to venture and survive on his own as a very unsuccessful musician(solo singer)

You know why we like Lydia Shum? and don't blame her even she did the same thing to her kid? because she died.. .. and just couldn't help it.

Edit: I guess everyone deserves another chance, I'm actually a little glad that he could start anew whatever he does in Hollywood.

But I thought he DIDN'T get a divorce? They managed to work things out from what I've seen online.




The internet is a load of shit. It's what they feed to his hollywood western fans such as yourself. Not only he divorced his wife without giving her a penny, and not in a public matter which others can see and witness. He have a very very frowned upon relationship with someone. They have a daughter.


Edit: I think I will just end it here, it makes me angry to even speak of such person. He misrepresent all hongers "frowned upon" relationship is already a very good way in English words to describe it.



This is why I hate Hollywood I think its gay, I'm going to stick to canton flims only NEED internal affairs 4!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/12/13

Marz311 wrote:

i've met a ton of bands back in my younger days.
Incubus, Linkin Park, Hoobastank, Deftones are some of the bigger ones.

Also I had a class one quarter with Terrell Suggs who plays for the Baltimore Ravens when i went to college.


if i ever meet chino this year i am going to scream louder than on the end of "nosebleed"

Posted 3/12/13
Pffffft you people HAVE NOTHING ON ME I met Bud Fucking Bundy for serious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.