First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Yaeba and the Attraction to Minors
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
A co-worker of mine was just telling me about a trend in Japan where women get their teeth surgically altered to look crooked so they have that "snaggletooth" look. I looked up some articles about it online and read that some men in Japan are highly attracted to women who sport the Yaeba look and think that its the most attractive part of a female. Some say that yaeba makes a woman look childlike; like when a kid’s teeth aren’t fully grown in yet.

I have always asked myself this question and I just cant wrap my head around why an adult male would be more physically attracted to a woman that looks like a prepubescent little girl as opposed to a fully developed woman. Personally, I cant deny the attractiveness of a grown woman. How about you fellas (and women who dig women )? Opinions please!
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I can appreciate jailbait as much as the next person, but attraction to crooked teeth? That's a new one on me. I'm definitely not seeing the appeal.
Posted 1/29/13
it appeals to the sense of a man where he wants to "take care" of someone and little girls are obviously the best target, or so i believe
16398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Online
Posted 1/29/13
I don't like that spiky teeth in anime and I had no idea it could exist in real life too.
Oh well, to each his own. I'm not one to judge.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13
Well the younger looking the better is the general assumption I'd imagine. Or they wanna look like vampires. I have no idea. But hey, if it works it works. It isn't any weirder than an attraction to urine or only being attracted to people of a certain race. As to why a prepubescent or lolita girl could be more attractive, option one is that's their sexual attraction they were born with. Option two revolves around the idea of it being attractive because society doesn't want you to go after little kids. SO my thinking on that path is that it's sort of like reverse psychology, you slap the word taboo on it and there for it's basically creating the urge to do whatever you're told not to do.
7151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I don't see the appeal at all. I definitely like mature women ,but not to be self centered I definitely would want a woman who looks younger because it takes longer for them to age Mature women are great ,but their comes a time when they just won't be as great. I personally would wanna slow that timeframe.
13661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I've never heard that before. That's kind of hideous... I suppose I have no place to judge, since our culture is far different when it comes to attractions... People have a wide variety of attractions, here in 'Merica.
The little girl thing may sound pedophilia-ish, but I'm sure it wasn't in their intentions to make it seem like that. xD
63243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

CLarose wrote:

A co-worker of mine was just telling me about a trend in Japan where women get their teeth surgically altered to look crooked so they have that "snaggletooth" look. I looked up some articles about it online and read that some men in Japan are highly attracted to women who sport the Yaeba look and think that its the most attractive part of a female. Some say that yaeba makes a woman look childlike; like when a kid’s teeth aren’t fully grown in yet.

I have always asked myself this question and I just cant wrap my head around why an adult male would be more physically attracted to a woman that looks like a prepubescent little girl as opposed to a fully developed woman. Personally, I cant deny the attractiveness of a grown woman. How about you fellas (and women who dig women )? Opinions please!


I've never heard of that "trend". That's just straight up bizarre IMO...
24725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I prefer my women to be adults. Half-grown adolescent bodies are awkward and unappealing, and their brains are even more troublesome. But looking youthful being considered attractive, that's universal, right? When you think about weird things that we do to get rid of body hair (and look more childish), crooked teeth doesn't sound so unreasonable. Not my cuppa, but I suppose toothy girls need love too.

I can think of a couple reasons why some men might like minor girls, however disturbing they may be.
1) They have less sexual experience and so are impressed with what they get, however lousy
2) They are simple minded and easy to control
3) They haven't formed their own goals or determination, and so are less likely to get fed up and leave
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13
I knew crooked teeth were considered cute, which is probably why braces aren't as common, but I didn't know women had surgery to make their teeth crooked. I guess it's no worse than breast implants and pubic waxing etc.


I don't think making someone look younger necessarily has pedophilia at it's root, and a youthful appearance is considered attractive in western cultures as well.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13
Well, as a man raised in civilization and taught Western morals, my conscience denies physical relationships with minors.

I tend to prefer fuller-bodied women with big bust and butt anyways.

However, as a red-blooded male who thinks with his dick (and there is a primal side to every man) I can't deny that there is some physical appeal to "jailbait." Any guy who denies this is either in the minority or straight-up lying.

I think the reason why some men are attracted to the "jailbait" concept is because, for example, many first world countries struggle with increasing obesity. So many men who physically prefer a toned, thin build on woman, with small thighs, waist, hips, have less adult women to choose from. Since most teenage minors have that type of body build, some men become attracted to it since there is increasingly less and less women in their 20s and 30s who can maintain that "thinness."

Also, people tend to get more excited by something that is taboo or "dangerous." Since the law says a particular demographic of females are off-limits, it only increases the appeal of that demographic of females (minors). I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's the psychological effects of restricting something, most of the time it just increases want for or demand.

And another aspect is that some people might be trying to re-live their past when they pursue minors. Maybe they were most happy, had the most fun, or accomplished the most when they were in their teens, and once they became adults life was rough and they failed. So going after minors kind of makes them feel like teenage boys again when they were the popular football captain at school or whatnot. Or they were a loser in high school and never slept with any teenage girls, so they're trying to finally get the chance to do that.

Once again, I apologize if I offend any women with my blunt and harsh language, but I'm just being as frank and honest about the subject as I can. Human morals, civilized law are one thing; primal urges and instincts are another matter altogether.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

romanmink wrote:

I don't see the appeal at all. I definitely like mature women ,but not to be self centered I definitely would want a woman who looks younger because it takes longer for them to age Mature women are great ,but their comes a time when they just won't be as great. I personally would wanna slow that timeframe.


Well, there are a lot of pretty fine older women out there.

Halle Berry is 46


Jane Seymour is 61


Katey Sagal is 59


Salma Hayek is 46



I think you get where im going with this...
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
I could punch them in the mouth for half the price.
7151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

CLarose wrote:


romanmink wrote:

I don't see the appeal at all. I definitely like mature women ,but not to be self centered I definitely would want a woman who looks younger because it takes longer for them to age Mature women are great ,but their comes a time when they just won't be as great. I personally would wanna slow that timeframe.


Well, there are a lot of pretty fine older women out there.

Halle Berry is 46
Jane Seymour is 61
Katey Sagal is 59
Salma Hayek is 46
I think you get where im going with this...


I'd be lying if I said you didn't have a point
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Winterfells wrote:

Well, as a man raised in civilization and taught Western morals, my conscience denies physical relationships with minors.

I tend to prefer fuller-bodied women with big bust and butt anyways.

However, as a red-blooded male who thinks with his dick (and there is a primal side to every man) I can't deny that there is some physical appeal to "jailbait." Any guy who denies this is either in the minority or straight-up lying.

I think the reason why some men are attracted to the "jailbait" concept is because, for example, many first world countries struggle with increasing obesity. So many men who physically prefer a toned, thin build on woman, with small thighs, waist, hips, have less adult women to choose from. Since most teenage minors have that type of body build, some men become attracted to it since there is increasingly less and less women in their 20s and 30s who can maintain that "thinness."

Also, people tend to get more excited by something that is taboo or "dangerous." Since the law says a particular demographic of females are off-limits, it only increases the appeal of that demographic of females (minors). I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's the psychological effects of restricting something, most of the time it just increases want for or demand.

And another aspect is that some people might be trying to re-live their past when they pursue minors. Maybe they were most happy, had the most fun, or accomplished the most when they were in their teens, and once they became adults life was rough and they failed. So going after minors kind of makes them feel like teenage boys again when they were the popular football captain at school or whatnot. Or they were a loser in high school and never slept with any teenage girls, so they're trying to finally get the chance to do that.

Once again, I apologize if I offend any women with my blunt and harsh language, but I'm just being as frank and honest about the subject as I can. Human morals, civilized law are one thing; primal urges and instincts are another matter altogether.


I completely understand the whole "jailbait" attraction. There are some girls who look a lot older than they actually are. When I worked for the school district here in Vegas I would see some high school girls that looked like full grown women and I would say to myself "DAMN! They didnt make them all like this when I was in high school!!!" What I question is the attraction to the prepubescent girls. I dont really consider them "jailbait". Why a man would be physically attracted to a girl that has no curves and nothing indicating that she is capable of bearing offspring is beyond me. Thats why I included the whole teeth surgery trend because thats kinda pedophile-esque, in my opinion.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.