Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
naruto
14685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

psychotron81 wrote:

Shouldn't the chakra already be on it's way to Naruto now? There was some flashy energy stuff flying out when Orochimaru broke the seal and I was under the impression that all things inside automatically returned to their rightful place. Orochimaru's arms returned with out him doing anything and the souls of the Hokage returned to the afterlife where they could be summoned from again. That is why I think he will be receiving the chakra shortly. The next question is being that it was the darker half of the nine tails chakra that was sealed how will affect the nine tails disposition and Naruto's ability to control him?


I think you may be onto something. Something I don't understand is that Naruto's father and mother were sealed at the same time, right? So, where is Kushina or whatever Naruto's mothers name is? I don't think Sasuke is coming back to Konoha alive again after his trip, what do you guys think?
Member
60749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
I think this is Naruto's chance to power up again. His dad has sealed half the nine tails power with him it gets released too and Naruto can take and use that. Naruto's mom either died before the sealing or wasn't a target of sealing and died a natural death shortly afterwards.
32310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Central Texas
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

faith1323 wrote:


psychotron81 wrote:

Shouldn't the chakra already be on it's way to Naruto now? There was some flashy energy stuff flying out when Orochimaru broke the seal and I was under the impression that all things inside automatically returned to their rightful place. Orochimaru's arms returned with out him doing anything and the souls of the Hokage returned to the afterlife where they could be summoned from again. That is why I think he will be receiving the chakra shortly. The next question is being that it was the darker half of the nine tails chakra that was sealed how will affect the nine tails disposition and Naruto's ability to control him?


I think you may be onto something. Something I don't understand is that Naruto's father and mother were sealed at the same time, right? So, where is Kushina or whatever Naruto's mothers name is? I don't think Sasuke is coming back to Konoha alive again after his trip, what do you guys think?


I think the soul of Narutos mother is resting peacefully in the afterlife, the reason being that Orchimaru never tried to resurrect her. He was only focused on the four hokage and only required four bodies. As for Sasuke I doubt he will die... I'm not sure what will happen but I seriously doubt he will die or at least not at the hands of Naruto.
14685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
I wonder why the rest of the Uchiha clan has not been resurrected... Surely Sasuke's parents were strong fighters as well and the seal wasn't used on them unless Itachi and Obito had some hidden jutsu that hasn't been revealed yet. I wonder which side they would take if they entered the battle and how it would affect Sasuke's resolve.
14685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

NoBreyner wrote:

I think this is Naruto's chance to power up again. His dad has sealed half the nine tails power with him it gets released too and Naruto can take and use that. Naruto's mom either died before the sealing or wasn't a target of sealing and died a natural death shortly afterwards.


Perhaps. Naruto's side will have to power up somehow otherwise it is game over for them. I thought that Naruto's mom was sealed with Minato because Naruto was able to speak with her, but Gaara's mom died a natural death and still stuck around to protect him through sand. I wonder if Sasuke will receive a spiritual visit from his parents shortly, although I doubt it.
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
In my opinion, Naruto will not fight Minato, nor will he fight an of the previous Hokage. Everything Naruto needed has already been explain. This little surprise is mainly focus on Sasuke and his final decision.

Letting lose the Hokage mean a war with prehaps with Madara and Obito. Itachi and Madara was able to separate themselves from Edo Tensei. The 2nd Hokage was the creator of Edo Tensei.

Image 4 dead Hokage lose back in the world with no string attach.
23730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 2/5/13
I wasn't surprised at all to see them come back and I think it will definitely shake things up but I think it would be funny if they just released all four without having them fight or get to talk to anyone else. I am also just waiting for Rin to make her appearance now.
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

psychotron81 wrote:

Shouldn't the chakra already be on it's way to Naruto now? There was some flashy energy stuff flying out when Orochimaru broke the seal and I was under the impression that all things inside automatically returned to their rightful place. Orochimaru's arms returned with out him doing anything and the souls of the Hokage returned to the afterlife where they could be summoned from again. That is why I think he will be receiving the chakra shortly. The next question is being that it was the darker half of the nine tails chakra that was sealed how will affect the nine tails disposition and Naruto's ability to control him?


Wow you have a good point there. I don't think it would change the nine tails disposition towards Naruto though.
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

faith1323 wrote:


NoBreyner wrote:

I think this is Naruto's chance to power up again. His dad has sealed half the nine tails power with him it gets released too and Naruto can take and use that. Naruto's mom either died before the sealing or wasn't a target of sealing and died a natural death shortly afterwards.


Perhaps. Naruto's side will have to power up somehow otherwise it is game over for them. I thought that Naruto's mom was sealed with Minato because Naruto was able to speak with her, but Gaara's mom died a natural death and still stuck around to protect him through sand. I wonder if Sasuke will receive a spiritual visit from his parents shortly, although I doubt it.


Kushina had some of her chakra sealed into Naruto, only enough for a short time though. If you go back and reed the chapter thats what it says.
Member
60609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
I've been on this since last week. One way or another Kishi needed to give naruto a large powerup. This is it. His power is not only halved right now it is also out of balance. So getting the other half of that chakra should balance it and make it more than double in strength. Also he should be able to use the toads to perform perma sage mode now that the fox wouldn't block it.
14685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I wasn't surprised at all to see them come back and I think it will definitely shake things up but I think it would be funny if they just released all four without having them fight or get to talk to anyone else. I am also just waiting for Rin to make her appearance now.


I agree. It would be funny to see the four not have to fight. It could happen and it would be interesting, but then what would their purpose be? Other than to talk to Sasuke or to be forced to destroy Konoha with Orochimaru I don't know... I'm surprised Rin hasn't appeared as well, but that may be because Kabuto is stuck.
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
I'm loving the manga it gets me going every Week
Sailor Candy Moderator
Member
161783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/21/13
Summer forum cleaning! To keep the forums neat and tidy we only keep 6 months worth of threads since its June 21, 2013 [6/21/13] we will keep only keep posts open from January 21, 2013 [1/21/13]. Please feel free to recreate any thread closed, as long as someone else didn't open another similar one before you.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.