First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Will there be any good Anime's announced this year?
2061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/13 , edited 1/30/13
Last year, Crunchyroll announced Sword Art Online, and that was obviously a pretty big hit. Now that SAO is over, I'm really hoping this year there will be another awesome Anime series announced that will be equally as amazing. So, what can we expect this year?
89936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
nothing yet
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
I think Problem Children Come from another world shows promise ,but it's short and I don't know id you'd consider 2012 or 2013. I don't see SAO as a good anime I see it as a good light novel that doesn't get the credit it deserves.
Posted 1/30/13

zerogravity399 wrote:

Last year, Crunchyroll announced Sword Art Online, and that was obviously a pretty big hit. Now that SAO is over, I'm really hoping this year there will be another awesome Anime series announced that will be equally as amazing. So, what can we expect this year?


The World God Only Knows Season 3!!!!

2396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hong Kong/ Shangh...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
I think he's talking about new anime, not continuations.
2061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

Nefunrest wrote:

I think he's talking about new anime, not continuations.


This.
mtom8 
21817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West Coast
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
Haven't seen any sort of like SAO released this year yet. Maybe later on. As for a similar SAO, I believe that Maoyu is animated by the same people who animated SAO, but do correct me if I am wrong.
9398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jacksonville, Texas
Online
Posted 1/31/13

mtom8 wrote:

Haven't seen any sort of like SAO released this year yet. Maybe later on. As for a similar SAO, I believe that Maoyu is animated by the same people who animated SAO, but do correct me if I am wrong.


Will do...
Sword Art Online - animated by A-1 Pictures, also famous for anohana.
Maoyu - animated by Arms, also famous for Elfen Lied.

2396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hong Kong/ Shangh...
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
Yes/
2373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
Maybe Crunchy will magically get its hands on Tamako Market. It seems like the kind of anime that would blend in the library.
42371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan is definitelly the one show I'm looking the most forwad to this year.
34192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

HoshinoKaabi wrote:

Maybe Crunchy will magically get its hands on Tamako Market. It seems like the kind of anime that would blend in the library.


Haha yeah it does. Tamako market is really fun to watch xP
16193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

Victoryfraud wrote:

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan is definitelly the one show I'm looking the most forwad to this year.


Oh yes. I love the manga, cant wait for next chapter to get released.
63257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
Nope. None. Absolutely never. Anime is over and done with. They'll never make anything ever good again. So, just stop watching and turn on the TV and watch Glee to continue the brain rot.
42371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/31/13

Kikusui10 wrote:


Victoryfraud wrote:

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan is definitelly the one show I'm looking the most forwad to this year.


Oh yes. I love the manga, cant wait for next chapter to get released.


Yeah, same here. The only complaint i have about the manga, is that the drawings can be somewhat half-assed at times. But the anime actually seems like an improvement on that front, so I'm looking forward to it a great deal. I just hope they stick 100% to the manga, then we're in for a blast.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.