First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest.....
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13
Kima spaced out for a bit, realizing Ayumi wasn't with her anymore, she panicked. Being alone in this forest, AND being human... it wasn't a good combination at all. She tucked her dagger into her shirt, hidden from the naked eye. She ran to her gut instinct, which might or might not be a good idea. A feeling in the pit of her stomach told her the forest wasn't safe anymore. Why else would Ayumi run off? Something must have happened... she had to find Ayumi, and at least a couple more allies. Where did they all go?

(Sorry for late reply! So.. we've all moved to the city? I liked the forest ;u; but anyways, Kima is human so she can't just randomly teleport to the city.. someone should come get Kima xD Or if someone wants to continue rp-ing here, thats fine too. If not, I'll just transfer to another forum :3)
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

Ayumi appears next to Kima, her white wighs showing from her back, she giggled a lil looking at Kima panicking *Calm down Kima, I´m here* Ayumi smiled
Posted 2/15/13


*wanders around the forest and hears voices then walks toward them and sees Ayumi and Kima then runs over next to them* hey ayumi, hello, girl... what is this weird place?
Posted 2/15/13
Kima bumped into Ayumi -literally- falling on her tush, she looked up to realize there was an angel before her. She sighed in relief, standing up. "Ayumi! Where were you? What's going on?" she questioned, realizing that yet another person was lost just as she was. "I-I don't know...." she answered, unaware whether this person was good or not.
Posted 2/16/13


You seem incredibly nervous. thats never good, calm down a bit, if anything ur safe with Ayumi around. *puts out hand to shake Kima's* im Cross, and you are?
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/17/13


Ayumi smiles * Don´t worry so much Kima, even if I´m not around you, you are still safe* She said looking at Cross and messing his hair up * What you guys can´t find a way out, follow me* she said and started walking through the forest
Posted 2/17/13


h-hey! watch the hood! *fixes his hood and looks at ayumi* im not lost, if i ever get lost i can just teleport back to the school..
Posted 2/17/13
Kima listened to Ayumi and Cross talk, they seemed to know eachother. She relaxed a bit, looking at Cross' hand and hesitantly shaking it, "I-I'm Kima...." She did feel a lot safer with Ayumi around, after all, she was an angel. "So I presume you guys know each other?" she asked, trying to make conversation, following Ayumi.
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

Ayumi smiles and nods her head * Yeah we are classmates and friends* she said while walking then looks at Cross * Try to teleport back, this forest uses magic againts you*
Posted 2/18/13
my teleportation isnt magic. its a type of genetic modification givin to highly ranked as- *stops mid sentence* anyways why ruin the fun and just teleport out? lets find it ourselves. oh and nice to meet you Kima. *whispers to Kima* ayumi is actually pretty mean if you do something wrong. *laughs and walks ahead*
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
Ayumi hears what Cross is saying to Kima and ignores him *anyways stay close to each other, this forest plays tricks on the mind..*she said and walked deeper into the forest * we have to pass here, to get out* she said as she pointed to a dark and creepy path coverd by mist and darkness
Posted 2/19/13
You know, what else could go wrong? *Cross mutters as he starts walking* hey Kima you dont wanna get left behind *grabs kima's hand and pulls her along* im half expecting something to pop out and try to kill all three of us.
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
Ayumi looks at them as she is walking *Maybe i can help with that* she said as a light started glow in her hand *This way we can see where we are going*
Posted 2/20/13
*smacks ayumis hand down* dont do that! like i said there is probably things in this forest that would try to cause harm, that light just shows where we are.
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
Ayumi looks at him and rubs her hand * You could have just told me, no need to him me* jumps on a tree and watches them * I´ll stay up, if something comes i will see it first*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.