First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest.....
Posted 2/21/13
or youll just be killed without us knowing. best to just stay as a group, i can tell if something is coming and as of now there is 3 maybe 4 things following us from about 300 meters back, they arent attacking so dont provoke anything. *waves his hand for ayumi to come closer* dont make any moves that shows we know that they are back there.
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/21/13

Ayumi looks at him and ignores him, staying high up in the tree * I know we are being followed,and don´t worry about me* she said walking on the branches in the tree * I might be an angel but i still know how to fight*
Posted 2/21/13
fine, dont cry to me when you get attacked though. *walks faster*
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
Ayumi pouts a lil *stop treating me like i am a kid* she said as she walked on the tree
Posted 2/21/13
i was- *trips over a root* damn forest! *turns around and walks towards the monsters* comeon! fight me! ill rip you apart!
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
Ayumi sighs and jumps down in front of him, covering his mouth * shhh, don´t do that, and calm down, not everything has to end it a fight and death*
Posted 2/21/13
*throws ayumi off* shutup. im bored, and pissed off. something is going to be killed.
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/22/13 , edited 2/22/13
Ayumi lands on her feet * Alright that does it* gets pissed off and her wings appear * Im not letting you kill anything*
Posted 2/22/13
then stop me. *pulls out a lightning imbued sword* step aside, ayumi. or ill burn down this entire forest *smirks*
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/22/13 , edited 2/22/13
Ayumi walks over to him * Thats enough* pulls his ear *calm down, they won´t hurt us* she said * Everybody it´s okay, come out* she yells in the direction of the beaste
Posted 2/23/13
*winces* owowow... what a killjoy you are. *backs up* you are talking like you know who "they" are
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/24/13
Ayumi smiles sweetly * Thats cuz i know who they are, look* she said as animals start coming out walking over to her
Posted 2/24/13
*smiles and shoots an animal* perfect kill. *laughs and walks away* told you id kill something.
Monster
16677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La LaNd
Offline
Posted 2/25/13


Ayumis eyes widen and she catches the animal falling from the tree * You really take a life without even blinking* she said with a sad look on her face, she puts her hand over the animals wound and a warm light comes from it, healing the animals wound as the animals starts waking up, cuddeling close to Ayumi in fear * I don´t know what happend to you it the past Cross, but if you keep hurting my friends, i will never forgive you*
Posted 2/25/13
Idiot. that wasnt really going to kill, that was more of a tracking device maybe those things could of led us out of here, it only passed out from shock and the machine would of healed up the hole itself. *faces ayumi* i dont kill without reason.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.