First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ghost in the Shell Arise!?
13649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/13 , edited 2/1/13
Welll. Crunchyroll user population dropped down 1%.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Radium_Russo wrote:

I'm done with this site simple honest question new user aggressive feed back i'm out!


Welcome to the internet, you must be new here. (Unless you're trolling )

We're not attacking you in any way. You asked, and we gave you some info while saying you could have just used Google. No need to freak out over it.
49478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

Welll. Crunchyroll user population dropped down 1%.


More like 0.001%
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
It does matter what the topic is someone will always be a dick about it... It proves their "superiority" and maturity...
15300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Auckland
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
Ignorance is no excuse
Goodbye
18774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

It does matter what the topic is someone will always be a dick about it... It proves their "superiority" and maturity...


I think the real show of maturity comes from people who overreact when they get responses they don't like.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
True, but it goes both ways. Dude got a little bitchy about the responses, but the old it's the internet people are assholes excuse is bullshit. 90% of the shit people talk on boards they wouldn't have the balls to say to someones face. Not trying to make a big deal outta this one, so let's just say I agree with you...
Posted 2/2/13
I remember my first forum
49478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Nyuboom wrote:

I remember my first forum


And how was it?
Posted 2/2/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Nyuboom wrote:

I remember my first forum


And how was it?


The moderator was mad at me because I would make a similar forum post.
He ended up locking it, and then locking the others for fun. I went into despair and cried myself to sleep.

Mods locked up my heart that day.
49478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13

Nyuboom wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Nyuboom wrote:

I remember my first forum


And how was it?


The moderator was mad at me because I would make a similar forum post.
He ended up locking it, and then locking the others for fun. I went into despair and cried myself to sleep.

Mods locked up my heart that day.


My heart goes out to you, you once poor lost hamster. Or do you prefer gerbils instead? Well it doesn't matter in the end, they're all part of the rodent family. We were talking about guinea pigs, right?
16111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Radium_Russo wrote:

Google would be unreliable info that's why i asked in Crunchy. As for the forum itself this is my 2nd day subscribed so i dont know how most things work!


Not true, considering the people you ask on CR got their info from google. Anyways i agree there was no need to answer you in that rude manner.
Posted 2/2/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Nyuboom wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Nyuboom wrote:

I remember my first forum


And how was it?


The moderator was mad at me because I would make a similar forum post.
He ended up locking it, and then locking the others for fun. I went into despair and cried myself to sleep.

Mods locked up my heart that day.


My heart goes out to you, you once poor lost hamster. Or do you prefer gerbils instead? Well it doesn't matter in the end, they're all part of the rodent family. We were talking about guinea pigs right?


Yeah, I'm just a lost hamster running endlessly on a wheel.
20896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
I really doubt they were trying to be rude, sure their choice of words was a bit bad, but your handling of the situation was pretty immature. The CR community really isn't bad compared to most.
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13
lol internet noob. He'll learn with time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.