First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ghost in the Shell Arise!?
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
Hey guys, I don't like Swiss cheese.
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
I like turtles.
21028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

ZenZaku wrote:


Radium_Russo wrote:

I'm done with this site simple honest question new user aggressive feed back i'm out!


Welcome to the internet, you must be new here. (Unless you're trolling )

We're not attacking you in any way. You asked, and we gave you some info while saying you could have just used Google. No need to freak out over it.


Yeah, but it's your manner that is so despicable and responses like these shouldn't be the norm but the exception, a large majority or internet users are getting reallllly tired of aggressive baffoons berating others because they are either dealing with anger issues or are incapable of discussing a subject in a rational manner!
50181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/2/13

a619ko wrote:

I like turtles.


Me too
21028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Radium_Russo wrote:

K sooo... just found out about a maybe new Ghost in the shell called Ghost in the Shell Arise!

So that's all i know!

Would some one please Educate me with what they know about this?


Thanks for the update, only check anime news once a month so very rarely catch anything of interest. Have been craving more seinen anime, especially a continuation of the GITS series, something that deals with more mature issues. The teenager protagonists genre is growing old very quickly, not that many aren't enjoyable but I miss the sophisticated tones of Ghost in the shell or Bebop. Or maybe i just associate better with adult characters. Look forward it!
50181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13

Boganis wrote:


Radium_Russo wrote:

K sooo... just found out about a maybe new Ghost in the shell called Ghost in the Shell Arise!

So that's all i know!

Would some one please Educate me with what they know about this?


Thanks for the update, only check anime news once a month so very rarely catch anything of interest. Have been craving more seinen anime, especially a continuation of the GITS series, something that deals with more mature issues. The teenager protagonists genre is growing old very quickly, not that many aren't enjoyable but I miss the sophisticated tones of Ghost in the shell or Bebop. Or maybe i just associate better with adult characters. Look forward it!



Have you ever seen Gunbuster or Diebuster? Both are wonderful, heartfelt shows, and deal with mature issues. Albeit a little more lightly in lieu of other things. There's also Texhnolyze, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Haibane Renmei, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, etc. To name a few.
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
Welcome to the anonymous internet - I am sure you probably already knew you could google this but you were trying to make conversation thinking you would get better info on an anime community...but in this case google's got some great info as well as japanese websites.

I am sure if you asked someone in real life other than a forum, you would have gotten some answers akin to your liking.
50181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/2/13

JediPrime wrote:

Welcome to the anonymous internet - I am sure you probably already knew you could google this but you were trying to make conversation thinking you would get better info on an anime community...but in this case google's got some great info as well as japanese websites.

I am sure if you asked someone in real life other than a forum, you would have gotten some answers akin to your liking.


He could react to those answers the same way he reacted here.
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


JediPrime wrote:

Welcome to the anonymous internet - I am sure you probably already knew you could google this but you were trying to make conversation thinking you would get better info on an anime community...but in this case google's got some great info as well as japanese websites.

I am sure if you asked someone in real life other than a forum, you would have gotten some answers akin to your liking.


He could react to those answers the same way he reacted here.


That would actually be a funny sight to see.

21028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Boganis wrote:


Radium_Russo wrote:

K sooo... just found out about a maybe new Ghost in the shell called Ghost in the Shell Arise!

So that's all i know!

Would some one please Educate me with what they know about this?


Thanks for the update, only check anime news once a month so very rarely catch anything of interest. Have been craving more seinen anime, especially a continuation of the GITS series, something that deals with more mature issues. The teenager protagonists genre is growing old very quickly, not that many aren't enjoyable but I miss the sophisticated tones of Ghost in the shell or Bebop. Or maybe i just associate better with adult characters. Look forward it!



Have you ever seen Gunbuster or Diebuster? Both are wonderful, heartfelt shows, and deal with mature issues. Albeit a little more lightly in lieu of other things. There's also Texhnolyze, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Haibane Renmei, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, etc. To name a few.


Yes have seen most of them. How was 5 cm., was curious about that one, was just waiting for a couple days downtime to throw myself into it. Art looked interesting how was the story and character development?
50181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/2/13

Boganis wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Boganis wrote:


Radium_Russo wrote:

K sooo... just found out about a maybe new Ghost in the shell called Ghost in the Shell Arise!

So that's all i know!

Would some one please Educate me with what they know about this?


Thanks for the update, only check anime news once a month so very rarely catch anything of interest. Have been craving more seinen anime, especially a continuation of the GITS series, something that deals with more mature issues. The teenager protagonists genre is growing old very quickly, not that many aren't enjoyable but I miss the sophisticated tones of Ghost in the shell or Bebop. Or maybe i just associate better with adult characters. Look forward it!



Have you ever seen Gunbuster or Diebuster? Both are wonderful, heartfelt shows, and deal with mature issues. Albeit a little more lightly in lieu of other things. There's also Texhnolyze, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Haibane Renmei, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, etc. To name a few.


Yes have seen most of them. How was 5 cm., was curious about that one, was just waiting for a couple days downtime to throw myself into it. Art looked interesting how was the story and character development?


You could call the story depressing, a real fact about life, sadly enough. It's split into three "episodes", all part of the same thing.. different stages in the characters' lives.
21028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 2/2/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Boganis wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Boganis wrote:


Radium_Russo wrote:

K sooo... just found out about a maybe new Ghost in the shell called Ghost in the Shell Arise!

So that's all i know!

Would some one please Educate me with what they know about this?


Thanks for the update, only check anime news once a month so very rarely catch anything of interest. Have been craving more seinen anime, especially a continuation of the GITS series, something that deals with more mature issues. The teenager protagonists genre is growing old very quickly, not that many aren't enjoyable but I miss the sophisticated tones of Ghost in the shell or Bebop. Or maybe i just associate better with adult characters. Look forward it!



Have you ever seen Gunbuster or Diebuster? Both are wonderful, heartfelt shows, and deal with mature issues. Albeit a little more lightly in lieu of other things. There's also Texhnolyze, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Haibane Renmei, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, etc. To name a few.


Yes have seen most of them. How was 5 cm., was curious about that one, was just waiting for a couple days downtime to throw myself into it. Art looked interesting how was the story and character development?


You could call the story depressing, a real fact about life, sadly enough. It's split into three "episodes", all part of the same thing.. different stages in the characters' lives.

Thanks for the info i'll shoot for that one on a day when i won't spiral into a morose mood.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

Boganis wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:


Radium_Russo wrote:

I'm done with this site simple honest question new user aggressive feed back i'm out!


Welcome to the internet, you must be new here. (Unless you're trolling )

We're not attacking you in any way. You asked, and we gave you some info while saying you could have just used Google. No need to freak out over it.


Yeah, but it's your manner that is so despicable and responses like these shouldn't be the norm but the exception, a large majority or internet users are getting reallllly tired of aggressive baffoons berating others because they are either dealing with anger issues or are incapable of discussing a subject in a rational manner!


Or perhaps they're just trying to use some friendly teasing.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/3/13
Turtle are fahnay!
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Radium_Russo wrote:

K sooo... just found out about a maybe new Ghost in the shell called Ghost in the Shell Arise!

So that's all i know!

Would some one please Educate me with what they know about this?


Locked since it is a duplicate. Don't let those users get to you, they are just teasing you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.