First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:

Shaddup.... -Jin shrugged and raised his body, only to lean back as much as he could and look up at the ceiling-

Old fart wanted to "train in the forest"... -his tone mocking that nition-...ended up makin' me run around like a little shit then having me do some swings and that all...trainin' in the forest my ass..... -he motioned at a waiter and pointed the entire menu at him, then did it again more emphatically when the waiter's job dropped, then shrugged again- dunno if he thinks he's some sort of Mr Miyagi or somethin' but....not cool man...not cool.....


*he shrugs* You always got to start with the basics Jin or else you'll just be swinging that blade around like a toy sword. *he says casually and pours Jin some tea and pushes it to him* Besides, you want to beat me with your own strength so that maybe the best way to start, unless you want to learn how to use "it." *he was referring to Zaraki's power, but he is very careful of speaking of demons since it is dangerous for a non contractor to know about them*
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he shrugs* You always got to start with the basics Jin or else you'll just be swinging that blade around like a toy sword. *he says casually and pours Jin some tea and pushes it to him* Besides, you want to beat me with your own strength so that maybe the best way to start, unless you want to learn how to use "it." *he was referring to Zaraki's power, but he is very careful of speaking of demons since it is dangerous for a non contractor to know about them*


-Jin took the cup of tea, drank and grimaced, remembering that he hated tea, considering it a drink for wimps, but he was really thirsty, so he drank all of it before setting the cup on the table again. As he did, he looked at Getsuga again.-

Old fart has persuaded me that the best way to fight with my own strength is learnin' to use his, and learn how to stop it from inteferrin' and stealin' my fights....dunno if it makes sense or if it's a pile of crap that he made up so that he can enjoy battle... -he shrugged and shook his head, then saw the first dishes being brought and split a pair of chopsticks, rather eager, and got right into eating, quickly, before he stopped and looked at Getsuga- ....what's "it"....?
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


-Jin took the cup of tea, drank and grimaced, remembering that he hated tea, considering it a drink for wimps, but he was really thirsty, so he drank all of it before setting the cup on the table again. As he did, he looked at Getsuga again.-

Old fart has persuaded me that the best way to fight with my own strength is learnin' to use his, and learn how to stop it from inteferrin' and stealin' my fights....dunno if it makes sense or if it's a pile of crap that he made up so that he can enjoy battle... -he shrugged and shook his head, then saw the first dishes being brought and split a pair of chopsticks, rather eager, and got right into eating, quickly, before he stopped and looked at Getsuga- ....what's "it"....?


*he face palms himself really hard, hard enough to be sound like a club just hit his skull and he looks at him with a you gotta be kidding me expression* Dude...I hope you're kidding because if you're not then you really are a fucking idiot. Did Zaraki not explain what a contract is? *as long he made it sound like that Zaraki was a human it would be safe*
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he face palms himself really hard, hard enough to be sound like a club just hit his skull and he looks at him with a you gotta be kidding me expression* Dude...I hope you're kidding because if you're not then you really are a fucking idiot. Did Zaraki not explain what a contract is? *as long he made it sound like that Zaraki was a human it would be safe*


Mmm? Watcha blabberin' about? -he raised his head from his food, a bit startled by the loud facepalm, now Getsuga having his full attention- Old fart told me he likes seein' my fights, so he will tag along for a while and see how this will turn out....
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


Mmm? Watcha blabberin' about? -he raised his head from his food, a bit startled by the loud facepalm, now Getsuga having his full attention- Old fart told me he likes seein' my fights, so he will tag along for a while and see how this will turn out....


*he gets up and he drags him from the table out to a hallway where no one was* There is more to this than you know Jin, more than you could think. *he lets go of him* I hope you realize that Zaraki is a demon and what you formed was a contract the moment you partnered up with him, a contract that only breaks if you or the demon die or if the demon no longer sees you fit.
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he gets up and he drags him from the table out to a hallway where no one was* There is more to this than you know Jin, more than you could think. *he lets go of him* I hope you realize that Zaraki is a demon and what you formed was a contract the moment you partnered up with him, a contract that only breaks if you or the demon die or if the demon no longer sees you fit.


Oi..oi...ouch...wait..my food...oi!! -Jin was complaining the entire time and finally slapped his hand away- What's this all about??? -he then listened to what Getsuga said, surprisingly calmly- Well...isn't that what I also describe? Doesn't seem complicated to me...and of course that old fart is a demon, I've fought against him countless of times and no matter how I hate to say it, he's a monster...but heh.... -he gave Getsuga a bloodlusty grin-....I'm a demon too, you know!
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:

Oi..oi...ouch...wait..my food...oi!! -Jin was complaining the entire time and finally slapped his hand away- What's this all about??? -he then listened to what Getsuga said, surprisingly calmly- Well...isn't that what I also describe? Doesn't seem complicated to me...and of course that old fart is a demon, I've fought against him countless of times and no matter how I hate to say it, he's a monster...but heh.... -he gave Getsuga a bloodlusty grin-....I'm a demon too, you know!


I mean a literal demon you idiot! *he says rather annoyed with this guy* Why do you think no one else except certain people who have demons can see him or that energy blast! There is a difference between you and that guy, he is a being of pure power and has no limits. You on the other hand can only handle just so much of that power before it destroys your body.
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

I mean a literal demon you idiot! *he says rather annoyed with this guy* Why do you think no one else except certain people who have demons can see him or that energy blast! There is a difference between you and that guy, he is a being of pure power and has no limits. You on the other hand can only handle just so much of that power before it destroys your body.


Oh.... -he paused and thought for a moment, then grinned at Getsuga- "A being of pure power and has no limits"...I like this...you see, I'm studyin' how to fight under a demon it seems, so I'll keep fighting and fighting and getting beat up, until I beat him up in the end and become a demon myself...to become stronger than anyone you lay your eyes upon, isn't that your instinct too, Getsuga?? -he grinned even wider-
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


Oh.... -he paused and thought for a moment, then grinned at Getsuga- "A being of pure power and has no limits"...I like this...you see, I'm studyin' how to fight under a demon it seems, so I'll keep fighting and fighting and getting beat up, until I beat him up in the end and become a demon myself...to become stronger than anyone you lay your eyes upon, isn't that your instinct too, Getsuga?? -he grinned even wider-


*he shakes his head* I don't have that same intention as you Jin. What's the point of fighting if you're over powered? *he says leaning against the wall* Anyway, you cannot speak about Zaraki in public, it is very dangerous in formation for anyone after a demon.
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he shakes his head* I don't have that same intention as you Jin. What's the point of fighting if you're over powered? *he says leaning against the wall* Anyway, you cannot speak about Zaraki in public, it is very dangerous in formation for anyone after a demon.


-Jin raised an eyebrow- Point...? There's no point, there's not even a need for a point! -Jin spoke, clearly excited and always grinning- There's no reason for wanting to become the strongest out there..and since Zaraki is out there too, I'll become stronger than him too, and beat all others in my path, including you! -with that, he laughed honestly despite his fierce gaze- As if I'd want to talk about that old fart...let's go back man, my food is getting cold! -with that, he walked back to the table, to start eating again with huge appetite-
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


-Jin raised an eyebrow- Point...? There's no point, there's not even a need for a point! -Jin spoke, clearly excited and always grinning- There's no reason for wanting to become the strongest out there..and since Zaraki is out there too, I'll become stronger than him too, and beat all others in my path, including you! -with that, he laughed honestly despite his fierce gaze- As if I'd want to talk about that old fart...let's go back man, my food is getting cold! -with that, he walked back to the table, to start eating again with huge appetite-


*he walks back with him and when he sits down and he looks up at him with a surprised expression on how much this dude is eating* Jin, you have 5 stomachs.
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he walks back with him and when he sits down and he looks up at him with a surprised expression on how much this dude is eating* Jin, you have 5 stomachs.


Ahahaha~ -his laughter loud and smug as he finished the last bowl, having them all piled up- Helps with recovering from trainin' and injuries ya know! Gotten used to this by now, but yeah...plus, I like food so why not? -he then leaned closer, setting his elbows on the table and getting more serious- So, who are the strongest people in this school?
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


Ahahaha~ -his laughter loud and smug as he finished the last bowl, having them all piled up- Helps with recovering from trainin' and injuries ya know! Gotten used to this by now, but yeah...plus, I like food so why not? -he then leaned closer, setting his elbows on the table and getting more serious- So, who are the strongest people in this school?


Well they're the four kings, the leader of the top 4 gangs of the school and in the district. I'm one of the 4 kings actually. *he pops some meat in his mouth and swallows it without even chewing it* They're probably stronger people here, but if you're going to compare me to the other kings then I should say I'm the strongest out of them and our battle displayed that, but if I went all out I would've killed you.
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

Well they're the four kings, the leader of the top 4 gangs of the school and in the district. I'm one of the 4 kings actually. *he pops some meat in his mouth and swallows it without even chewing it* They're probably stronger people here, but if you're going to compare me to the other kings then I should say I'm the strongest out of them and our battle displayed that, but if I went all out I would've killed you.


Heeeeh...? -he grinned- Sounds like I'll have to leave you for the end then...if I beat the shit outta you first, the fights with the other three would lose their excitement! -he then remembered something- What about that chick that was there in our fight? Is she one of those kings or whatever? -he remembered how he lost to her and clenched his fist under the table for a moment-

( Referring to Edrosik's Helena )
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


Heeeeh...? -he grinned- Sounds like I'll have to leave you for the end then...if I beat the shit outta you first, the fights with the other three would lose their excitement! -he then remembered something- What about that chick that was there in our fight? Is she one of those kings or whatever? -he remembered how he lost to her and clenched his fist under the table for a moment-

( Referring to Edrosik's Helena )


*he shrugs* To be honest if you're referring to Helena I don't see her as much as a threat, more like a weak link in the gang. It's a wonder how she has been able to maintain her position for a year now. *he sips his tea and he looks up at him* The other ones though, they may pose a problem for you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.