First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:

Dunno.... -Jin frowned, as if concentrating to think more, and one would think that smoke would come out of his ears-....perhaps they are another gang and seek to rule the place? If so, let them come I say! -he slammed his hand on the table, almost breaking it, but then, he saw another girl and a wimpy looking guy enter-

Hmmm? -he scratched his right cheek, studying the girl- I'm Jin...


Doc: Er, nice to meet you Jin, I'm Enmu Yukio, Getsuga's older brother. *he says rather nervously as he was freaked out by that man's killer aura*
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

Doc: Er, nice to meet you Jin, I'm Enmu Yukio, Getsuga's older brother. *he says rather nervously as he was freaked out by that man's killer aura*


Blah blah blah... MAN UP!! -sudden leaning forwards, towards him- What's with that soft, polite tone? And you are even the older brother dammit, you need to be more manly than the blondie...it's like...a law of the universe about siblings, ya know?? -he gave the guy a rather intimidating look, though deep down, he was probably truing to help and give advice....in his own, rowdy way-
8236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Turn around ;3
Offline
Posted 2/14/13


Still leaning back in her chair and let out a sigh of disappointment. "Well thats only if we can find them first."
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


Blah blah blah... MAN UP!! -sudden leaning forwards, towards him- What's with that soft, polite tone? And you are even the older brother dammit, you need to be more manly than the blondie...it's like...a law of the universe about siblings, ya know?? -he gave the guy a rather intimidating look, though deep down, he was probably truing to help and give advice....in his own, rowdy way-


*he rubs his hands together in nervousness and he backs up, but somehow Getsuga got behind him and pushes him back* H-hey what the?

Getsuga: Why don't you two settle this in a familiar way? *he says with a grin on his face*
Member
33961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
*He sat at the corner cafe and watched the exchange*

.....

*Luffy says to him*

Lets go fight them!!!!!!!!

.......no.

*Luffy sulks*
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


Twilla nods and looks around at the others. "Yeah we were gonna watch a movie, but I came back for both my boys, so I wanted to be with you both." She murmurs, looking back at Getsuga and shrugging slightly. She turns to Jin and nods. "Well nice to meet you Jin...I think. What are we talking about?" She says looking to inohara and the others.


Just a rumor that has been going around, but it has some truth behind it. *Getsuga says calmly*
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

-LostMelody wrote:

"Eh who knows." She says leaning back slightly in the chair. She soon notices twilla and her eyes widen slightly. Its that girl again. " When she was greeted by twilla she let out a small wave since she wasn't familiar with her name yet.


Maybe we should just let it be? *Getsuga says rather cautiously, as if he was a little worried about it too*
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he rubs his hands together in nervousness and he backs up, but somehow Getsuga got behind him and pushes him back* H-hey what the?

Getsuga: Why don't you two settle this in a familiar way? *he says with a grin on his face*



-LostMelody wrote:



Still leaning back in her chair and let out a sigh of disappointment. "Well thats only if we can find them first."


(( I'll be off any minute now, can't start a fight...dammit.... ))

-Jin looked at the girl as if she had said something crazy- Huuuh? What are ya talkin' about? Best thing about all this, is they'll come to us to get their asses served on them! -he grinned, rather satisfied at this situation, then he looked at the siblings- Oi, blondie, doncha try to shove your responsibility of making sure yer bro is a man on me! Ya should be beatin' him black and blue till he grows some backbone ya know?
Posted 2/14/13


"Getsuga." Twilla lets out a growl and stares at Jin. "I don't know what you're overcompensating for but sit down tough guy. Youre bigger concern is if this organization finds you guys, and you won't see them coming nor can you find them. " She murmurs then shudders and shakes her head. "You should know I'm good with rumors Getsuga."
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

MomNature wrote:


(( I'll be off any minute now, can't start a fight...dammit.... ))

-Jin looked at the girl as if she had said something crazy- Huuuh? What are ya talkin' about? Best thing about all this, is they'll come to us to get their asses served on them! -he grinned, rather satisfied at this situation, then he looked at the siblings- Oi, blondie, doncha try to shove your responsibility of making sure yer bro is a man on me! Ya should be beatin' him black and blue till he grows some backbone ya know?


Getsuga: *he laughs* Okay okay sorry I even suggested it. *he rubs the back of his head and Doc looks at him with a dumbfounded expression*

Doc: You were going to have me fight him!?
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


"Getsuga." Twilla lets out a growl and stares at Jin. "I don't know what you're overcompensating for but sit down tough guy. Youre bigger concern is if this organization finds you guys, and you won't see them coming nor can you find them. " She murmurs then shudders and shakes her head. "You should know I'm good with rumors Getsuga."


*Getsuga backs off and he rubs the back of his head* Well you seem quite certain that this rumor might be true or do you fear it might be?
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13


Twilla tilts her head and bites her lip, looking at Getsuga. "You know Getsuga, I get homesick pretty quick." She murmurs, not sure what all she should say. "A year's a long time, especially for me." She mutters rubbing around her wrists and looking down slightly.
Member
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
-Jin stood up taking hold of his sword and cracking his neck- Bah! I'm not suited to be around people who fret about small things... -he rotated his left shoulder a bit- if ya find any suited men, send some my way too, will 'ya? -he looked at them then started walking away- Thanks for the food, blondie! Buy me some again, soon! -he gave him a thumbs up with his back turned, and limping a bit from the training from before, then walked out of the shop-
8236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Turn around ;3
Offline
Posted 2/14/13


"Like she said, I dont think they'd be that stupid to face us head on because I'm sure they know what they are dealing with. It could be possible that they are even watching us now. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were searching for our weaknesses." She folded and remained silent thinking of some other possiblities
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


Twilla tilts her head and bites her lip, looking at Getsuga. "You know Getsuga, I get homesick pretty quick." She murmurs, not sure what all she should say. "A year's a long time, especially for me." She mutters rubbing around her wrists and looking down slightly.


*he sighs and he rubs the back of his neck* I know I know, we'll go home soon Twilla, I promise we will.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.