First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply OOC thread
Posted 2/5/13
awesome. well my gang name is on my chara profile. lol i noticed this rp is also similar to Beelzebub
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

firestater wrote:

awesome. well my gang name is on my chara profile. lol i noticed this rp is also similar to Beelzebub


I was reading the manga when I thought this up. Connect the dots.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
fire: that's where hatake got the iea for this rp actually heh
Posted 2/5/13
Hatake: I see. Cool. I'm watching the anime right now.

Reaper: Well I didn't know till now. I haven't read or watched the anime for awhile.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
fire: understandable..just as I use history's strongest desciple kenichi to help me come up with martial arts technique and certain battle styles

hatake: heh you got the idea after reading the latest ch. with all these big wigs appearing to try and take over the school xD
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

samreaper wrote:

fire: understandable..just as I use history's strongest desciple kenichi to help me come up with martial arts technique and certain battle styles

hatake: heh you got the idea after reading the latest ch. with all these big wigs appearing to try and take over the school xD


Yeah you got me.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
*wants to read naruto nad one piece but is waiting for bleach with frustration*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

samreaper wrote:

*wants to read naruto nad one piece but is waiting for bleach with frustration*


*pats your back*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
IMPORTANT: A STAT SYSTEM WAS SET UP! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
hello anyone wants to rp with me??
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

edrosik wrote:

hello anyone wants to rp with me??


Yeah sure
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
in the school or somewhere else??

148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

edrosik wrote:

in the school or somewhere else??



Yeah, I'll just reply to your last post or something.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


edrosik wrote:

in the school or somewhere else??



Yeah, I'll just reply to your last post or something.


ok then im waiting
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
so..what's the average stat at the time?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.