First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Aokigahara
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

DarkHasayo wrote:


*Koji waved his hand behind himself distorting the air against the bullets throwing them off target as they passed around him and he looked at the man*That's a terrible reason for trying to cause pain and fight...*He stated disgusted with this man. His disgust was shortly lived as his eyes widen feeling the presence of the bullets he thought he deflected coming back around in front of him. Koji quickly turned his attention to the shots and attempted to swing his sword to block making contact with one a blast shrouded him in smoke*


*he puts his gun to his back and shoots a blast of energy through him*
Member
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he puts his gun to his back and shoots a blast of energy through him*


*Koji's body flew forward and he planted his hand on the ground flipping himself back to his feet a small distance away*That was awfully close...*He said flinching at the only skin deep damage on his back*If I hadn't distorted that shots concentration and dispersed the blast it would have gone right through me.*Koji calmed himself and dashed forward*Elsword Skill: Falling Assault!*He executed the technique swiftly*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

DarkHasayo wrote:


*Koji's body flew forward and he planted his hand on the ground flipping himself back to his feet a small distance away*That was awfully close...*He said flinching at the only skin deep damage on his back*If I hadn't distorted that shots concentration and dispersed the blast it would have gone right through me.*Koji calmed himself and dashed forward*Elsword Skill: Falling Assault!*He executed the technique swiftly*


I've had enough. *he puts his two guns next to each other and shoots a massive energy beam at Koji*
Member
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

I've had enough. *he puts his two guns next to each other and shoots a massive energy beam at Koji*


*Seeing this Koji reacted quickly adjusting the way he was holding his sword*Skill switch...*The air distorted around him and formed a charging wind barrier around him*Elsword Skill: Furious Rush!*Koji charged head on into the beam. It was all he could do having no time to change direction and dodge. His barrier collided with the beam as he thought back to earlier*

Mizuka: You sure you don't want me to come with you?

I'm just going to train. If anything happens I'll be able to handle it without you and if not at least for as long as takes for you to get to me. Just relax.*He smiled at her and left*

*Against the force of the beam the barrier did what it could but broke and the beam was the last thing Koji saw as he said to himself*I'm a fool...
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

DarkHasayo wrote:


*Seeing this Koji reacted quickly adjusting the way he was holding his sword*Skill switch...*The air distorted around him and formed a charging wind barrier around him*Elsword Skill: Furious Rush!*Koji charged head on into the beam. It was all he could do having no time to change direction and dodge. His barrier collided with the beam as he thought back to earlier*

Mizuka: You sure you don't want me to come with you?

I'm just going to train. If anything happens I'll be able to handle it without you and if not at least for as long as takes for you to get to me. Just relax.*He smiled at her and left*

*Against the force of the beam the barrier did what it could but broke and the beam was the last thing Koji saw as he said to himself*I'm a fool...

*the blast consumed him leaving him with burn marks all over his body. Soon a man teleports over and then teleports them back to somewhere in Tokyo*
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/13


Chihiro remained unconscious
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/16/13

okamihakumei wrote:


Chihiro remained unconscious


((Can you post in the Tokyo thread?))
Member
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/13
Gina was up in the forest to get some cool air far and away from Akuro Academy. She inhaled deeply as she reached the mountain's summit. It would've taken a five hour hike to get all the way up here, but using her agility and speed she had made it in half an hour. She plopped down on the ground, back flat against the grass as her chest heaved up and down while Gina struggled to catch her breath. She felt dizzy as she looked up at the vast blue sky that didn't look any closer even though she was at the highest point in the city, and looked to the side where her survival bag or whatever you call it laid. Her arm reached out for it and grabbed a water bottle before she reluctantly rose to a sitting position to take a sip. The water running down her throat made her feel refreshed, as she greedily gulped it until she could gulp no more, finishing the bottle before she got a chance to catch her breath. She let herself calm down for a bit and rest before deciding to get up and begin her training.

Gina released a deep breath as she put both hands before her and began to pummel whatever energy she could muster through her palms. She visualized a shield made of pure energy being formed before her, eyes closed for better concentration. Seeing how nothing was working, she let out a huff and decided that it would be better to start by learning how to concentrate her holy energy and use it externally, first. If she couldn't actually bring any of that energy out, it would be pointless. And so she sat down on a meditative position and began to concentrate on the energy within her, and try to draw it out.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
Making his way to the forest having heard stories about the place and was curious of the mysteries that he heard about this place. That and thinking it would be a good place to train from here on instead of the loud, busy town as he looked around some at the tree's. Hearing the soft crunch of twigs and leaves with each footsteps along with the mingling of animal sounds.'Hm..interesting...and now.'Taking out a magnifying glass.'Time to hunt me some monster or ghost.'With that he started walking around looking through the magnifying glass for tracks or hints of some beast.
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

samreaper wrote:

Making his way to the forest having heard stories about the place and was curious of the mysteries that he heard about this place. That and thinking it would be a good place to train from here on instead of the loud, busy town as he looked around some at the tree's. Hearing the soft crunch of twigs and leaves with each footsteps along with the mingling of animal sounds.'Hm..interesting...and now.'Taking out a magnifying glass.'Time to hunt me some monster or ghost.'With that he started walking around looking through the magnifying glass for tracks or hints of some beast.


"Yo Sota, whats up? " I say sitting on a branch letting out a small yawn before rubbing my eyes. " what brings you out into the forest?"
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13



Asha Ryelle

Asha: Asha sat underneath one of the many trees that made up the forest of Aokigahara, her knees pulled up against her chest as she looked around her with wide black eyes. She had heard rumors from around town that the forest was haunted by a variety of monsters and such, but what had grabbed her attention even more was the fact that apparently, back in the day, the place was where many poor families had abandoned their children. Abandoned herself as a child, Asha felt some odd connection with the forest, and a strange grin spread across her face as she suddenly started giggling, her laughter echoing eerily throughout.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13


Hearing Chan's voice as he continued walking around with his body bent forward looking at the ground through the magnifying glass. Stopping to look up slowly over a tree.'Oh hey Chan..just doing some mystery searching for monsters or ghouls and whatnot..what are you doing out here?'Asking curiously as he continued walking around in a circle without noticing he was doing so.'Egads..I found tracks!! and its fresh!'He knelt down looking over the footprint closely.'Amazing..yet somehow familiar.'Rubbing his chin trying to recall where he saw this footprint from before when suddenly hearing an eerie laughter and jumped.'...G-g-g-g-g-ghost!! we're all gonna die!!'He started screaming and running around flailing his arms.
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

samreaper wrote:


Hearing Chan's voice as he continued walking around with his body bent forward looking at the ground through the magnifying glass. Stopping to look up slowly over a tree.'Oh hey Chan..just doing some mystery searching for monsters or ghouls and whatnot..what are you doing out here?'Asking curiously as he continued walking around in a circle without noticing he was doing so.'Egads..I found tracks!! and its fresh!'He knelt down looking over the footprint closely.'Amazing..yet somehow familiar.'Rubbing his chin trying to recall where he saw this footprint from before when suddenly hearing an eerie laughter and jumped.'...G-g-g-g-g-ghost!! we're all gonna die!!'He started screaming and running around flailing his arms.


-Forms the skeleton hand and grabs the back of your shirt lifting you up into the air. " Your a big baby you know that right? " I say with my brow arched at him. -
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13



Asha Ryelle

Asha: Asha suddenly appeared behind Sota and Chan, a wide creepy smile spread across her face as she waved at them both. "It's not a ghost silly, it's just Asha!" And she giggled yet again.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13




make sure to respond to asha from here on as well claire ))

He was wiggling and moving his feet as if still running, but stopped hearing Chan and another girl's voice talked and looked over his shoulder at the two before letting out a sigh of relief.'Whew..I thought I was gone for....demons we can fight..but ghost....no way man...a martial arts worst enemy.'He shuddered fixing the fedora then looked back at Chan.'Uh....mind letting me down now?'He grinned then looked at Asha.'Oh hey..name's sota and I'd shake hands if I wasn't up here enjoying the view you know?'He grinned letting himself hang there like a ragdoll.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.