First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Aokigahara
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

NightBlaze wrote:

Asha Ryelle

Asha: Asha suddenly appeared behind Sota and Chan, a wide creepy smile spread across her face as she waved at them both. "It's not a ghost silly, it's just Asha!" And she giggled yet again.





samreaper wrote:

make sure to respond to asha from here on as well claire ))

He was wiggling and moving his feet as if still running, but stopped hearing Chan and another girl's voice talked and looked over his shoulder at the two before letting out a sigh of relief.'Whew..I thought I was gone for....demons we can fight..but ghost....no way man...a martial arts worst enemy.'He shuddered fixing the fedora then looked back at Chan.'Uh....mind letting me down now?'He grinned then looked at Asha.'Oh hey..name's sota and I'd shake hands if I wasn't up here enjoying the view you know?'He grinned letting himself hang there like a ragdoll.


-I look at the girl behind me. seeing how pretty she was made me blush a bit as I scratch the back of my head letting Sota fall on the ground. " there you go you big baby...I am Chan, and I am guessing your..umm Asha? "
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
Asha Ryelle

Asha: "Yup, the name's Asha! Nice to meet you both!" She said excitedly and she went over to Sota and grabbed his hand, shaking it a little too enthusiastically so that his head jerked back and forth, before doing the same to Chan.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13





He landed with a thud and let out a grunt then sat up on his knee's when Asha grabbed his hand started shaking it.'W-well its nice to meet you two.'His words shaky from her shaking his hand so hard.'Well this is a surprise...didn't expect to meet you two out here.'Getting up dusting himself off and grabbing the fedora to dust it off as well.
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13


Asha Ryelle

Asha: "Asha didn't think anyone would be out here either!" She said as she started twirling around in circles, her arms spread out on either side of her. "Asha heard that this forest was haunted by monsters and such, so she thought people would be too afraid to come here. But Asha kind of likes it here. It's creepy! Don't you just love it?" She asked as she stopped spinning and fixed Sota with a cute yet creepy grin.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

NightBlaze wrote:



Asha Ryelle

Asha: "Asha didn't think anyone would be out here either!" She said as she started twirling around in circles, her arms spread out on either side of her. "Asha heard that this forest was haunted by monsters and such, so she thought people would be too afraid to come here. But Asha kind of likes it here. It's creepy! Don't you just love it?" She asked as she stopped spinning and fixed Sota with a cute yet creepy grin.


Watching her twirl around as he placed the fedora back on his head.'Got to admit the forest does seem to have a bit of a creepy feel to it. Just makes the place more interesting to explore...who knows we just might actually run into some ghouls or howling ghooooost.'Wiggling his fingers saying ghost in a creepy manner then looked around before spotting the magnifying glass but it was broken.'Darn..well can't use this anymore.'Shaking his head with a sigh.
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13


Asha Ryelle

Asha: At Sota's reenactment of a "howling ghost" Asha started laughing loudly, so much so that a flock of ravens suddenly erupted out of the confines of a tree in a flurry of flapping wings, cawing loudly. With a cry of surprise Asha ran over to Sota and hid behind him, her eyes wide in fear. "What-what was that!?" She said frightened.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

NightBlaze wrote:



Asha Ryelle

Asha: At Sota's reenactment of a "howling ghost" Asha started laughing loudly, so much so that a flock of ravens suddenly erupted out of the confines of a tree in a flurry of flapping wings, cawing loudly. With a cry of surprise Asha ran over to Sota and hid behind him, her eyes wide in fear. "What-what was that!?" She said frightened.


Surprised that she'd be laughing so loudly and started laughing along with her when hearing the rustling sound of ravens flying off along with their cawing and flapping wings. Peering over his shoulder at her then up at the trees.'Nah just some birds flying off is all nothing to worry about..not scared of birds are you?'He spoke teasingly grinning as he walked towards a tree and looked up through the leaves for a bit.'Nothing up there..well lets get searching shall we? won't find anything just standing around.'Nods tapping the trunk of the tree as a pinecone fell bumping him on the head.
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13


Asha Ryelle

Asha: Realizing that it had just been a bunch of raven's, Asha gave an embarrassed laugh at her over-reaction. "Of course Asha's not afraid of some stupid birds!" She said with a slight pout and then had to keep from laughing loudly yet again as a pinecone fell on Sota's head. Rolling her eyes, she went over to Sota and grabbed his hand before taking off running. "Let's go then!" She yelled excitedly.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

NightBlaze wrote:


Asha Ryelle

Asha: Realizing that it had just been a bunch of raven's, Asha gave an embarrassed laugh at her over-reaction. "Of course Asha's not afraid of some stupid birds!" She said with a slight pout and then had to keep from laughing loudly yet again as a pinecone fell on Sota's head. Rolling her eyes, she went over to Sota and grabbed his hand before taking off running. "Let's go then!" She yelled excitedly.


Rubbing his head glad he was wearing the hat or it would of hurt a bit more when she grabbed hold of his hand.'Huh?'He let out a soft yelp when she pulled and shrugged running with her.'Alright but you better not get us lost!'He shouted excitedly and laughed as he ran through the tree's ducking to avoid low branches and careful to avoid roots that could trip them if they weren't watching where they were going.
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13


Asha Ryelle

Asha: "Don't be silly! Asha won't get us lost!" She said with a giggle and was just about to make a sharp turn left when she suddenly tripped over a tree root. With a loud "oof" she landed face-first into the ground, her arms stretched out on either side of her, before she raised her head out of the dirt. And as she did, she came face to face with the head of a skeleton, it's hollow eye sockets gazing at her. But rather than be afraid, Asha's eyes lit up excitedly and she grabbed the skull. "Ooh, pretty!" She said, which was odd since she had just been frightened by a bunch of birds a few moments earlier.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

NightBlaze wrote:



Asha Ryelle

Asha: "Don't be silly! Asha won't get us lost!" She said with a giggle and was just about to make a sharp turn left when she suddenly tripped over a tree root. With a loud "oof" she landed face-first into the ground, her arms stretched out on either side of her, before she raised her head out of the dirt. And as she did, she came face to face with the head of a skeleton, it's hollow eye sockets gazing at her. But rather than be afraid, Asha's eyes lit up excitedly and she grabbed the skull. "Ooh, pretty!" She said, which was odd since she had just been frightened by a bunch of birds a few moments earlier.


Hearing what she said when she suddenly fell and skidded to a halt and turned cringing a little seeing her fall.'Ouch that had to hurt.'Arching a brow as he noticed the skeleton and wondered how she could be scared of birds, but not a skeleton. It didn't matter as he wondered even more what a skeleton was even doing here and knelt down to look it over seeing it was covered in dirt and some bones were missing or bite marks from animals biting and chewing on it.'What is this doing out here?'Looking it over thinking that someone must of been attacked by something.
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13


Asha Ryelle

Asha: With the skull cradled against her chest like some baby, Asha looked over Sota's shoulder to examine the remains of the skeleton, her eyes wide in fascination. Noticing there were bite marks on the bones, Asha asked, "Do you think this person was attacked by some animal? Oh oh, maybe they were eaten alive and had their limbs torn off as their blood spattered everywhere and were screaming in agony before whatever did this ripped their head off?! Do you think that happened? Huh, huh?!?" She asked as if that were normal.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

NightBlaze wrote:



Asha Ryelle

Asha: With the skull cradled against her chest like some baby, Asha looked over Sota's shoulder to examine the remains of the skeleton, her eyes wide in fascination. Noticing there were bite marks on the bones, Asha asked, "Do you think this person was attacked by some animal? Oh oh, maybe they were eaten alive and had their limbs torn off as their blood spattered everywhere and were screaming in agony before whatever did this ripped their head off?! Do you think that happened? Huh, huh?!?" She asked as if that were normal.


He shook his head as she spoke.'No I don't think it was like that..if so then the bones would be mangled and broken worst than this and scattered. I think the person most likely crawled or stumbled his way here and collapsed before dying. There are signs of animals picking at the body and bones..scavengers or wolves...but the question is...why is this body here.'Rubbing his chin looking at it curiously then stood up to look at the skull wondering if this person was a male or female.'This forest is strange indeed.'Nods glancing over the skull quietly then looked at the ground seeing faint spots of blood that were mostly dried up and washed away by now.
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13


Asha Ryelle

Asha: "Aww, well that's too bad." Asha said in a disappointed tone. "Would've been more fun if they had been mangled before they died." Heaving a sigh, Asha was just about to stand up when she suddenly noticed the dried up blood on the ground. Even though it was faint and some of it was washed away, Asha knew what it was. She would recognize it anywhere. At the sight of it, her eyes widened as she continued to stare and then, out of nowhere, she started laughing hysterically as sadistic thoughts raced through her mind. "Blood, there's blood here Sota!" She said as if that was the funniest thing ever, and her eyes took on a crazed look as she continued laughing.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

NightBlaze wrote:



Asha Ryelle

Asha: "Aww, well that's too bad." Asha said in a disappointed tone. "Would've been more fun if they had been mangled before they died." Heaving a sigh, Asha was just about to stand up when she suddenly noticed the dried up blood on the ground. Even though it was faint and some of it was washed away, Asha knew what it was. She would recognize it anywhere. At the sight of it, her eyes widened as she continued to stare and then, out of nowhere, she started laughing hysterically as sadistic thoughts raced through her mind. "Blood, there's blood here Sota!" She said as if that was the funniest thing ever, and her eyes took on a crazed look as she continued laughing.


Hearing her laugh wondering what she was laughing about not seeing anything funny about this as he looked over the blood.'Yes....whatever happened here...either the person was just walking around the forest hurt their leg and dragged themselves here unable to move and called out for help. With no one around the person probably died of thirst or hunger.'Shaking his head sad that something like this happened and closed his eyes to say a prayer to let the person rest in peace.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.