First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply how do you add yourself
11784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / guess ~
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
how do you add yourself or make yourself appear many times
Otter Modder
35930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 2/5/13
All you have to do is add yourself as a buddy and then type this into the navigation bar to add yourself to the favs list:

javascript:EntityList.AddListItem('3','10666939', '3',function(json){EntityList.AddListItemCallback_UserProfile('user_profile_add_fav_icon',json);});

It is all one line. Once you add yourself as a buddy you can add your self to the favs list normally as well.
11784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / guess ~
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
thank you also how do you do that with groups?
Otter Modder
35930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 2/5/13
If you view your groups list, there will be a way to add each one as a favorite. Once you do that for whatever one you want go back to your profile page, find the section called "favorite groups", hover over it and click edit list. From there you will be able to add whatever groups you want, even more than once.

17899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / In my fantasy world
Offline
Posted 9/26/13

beardfist wrote:

If you view your groups list, there will be a way to add each one as a favorite. Once you do that for whatever one you want go back to your profile page, find the section called "favorite groups", hover over it and click edit list. From there you will be able to add whatever groups you want, even more than once.



Wait can you do that again? I try doing that but it went straight to "friend request of Ammiestarr22?
Posted 1/7/14
How do you add yourself?
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/15

beardfist wrote:

All you have to do is add yourself as a buddy and then type this into the navigation bar to add yourself to the favs list:

javascript:EntityList.AddListItem('3','10666939', '3',function(json){EntityList.AddListItemCallback_UserProfile('user_profile_add_fav_icon',json);});

It is all one line. Once you add yourself as a buddy you can add your self to the favs list normally as well.


Does it work with other user's not just her's?
Otter Modder
35930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 1/20/15
It works with everyone, you just need your own id. So your link would be this and the javascript would be:

javascript:EntityList.AddListItem('3','18773915', '3',function(json){EntityList.AddListItemCallback_UserProfile('user_profile_add_fav_icon',json);});
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/15

beardfist wrote:

It works with everyone, you just need your own id. So your link would be this and the javascript would be:

javascript:EntityList.AddListItem('3','18773915', '3',function(json){EntityList.AddListItemCallback_UserProfile('user_profile_add_fav_icon',json);});


Yeah, i got that a few seconds ago but i couldn't fine my ID anywhere. I even checked google for information because i didn't know we had ID's in the first play just usernames. Thank you by the way. Do you mine also showing me how'd you fine the ID's?
Otter Modder
35930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 1/20/15
The easiest way to find it is to log out and then go to your profile. If you check the "Add Buddy" url, it contains the user id. That is the best way that I have found.
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/15

beardfist wrote:

The easiest way to find it is to log out and then go to your profile. If you check the "Add Buddy" url, it contains the user id. That is the best way that I have found.


Oh i see now, thank you.
Do you mind if i share this information with my friend? I seen her username on this forum and it looks as though she didn't get any reply from you or anyone.
Otter Modder
35930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 1/20/15
Go right ahead.
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/15

beardfist wrote:

Go right ahead.


Never mind, -chuckles- I don't think it works like that. She said she that it says "You must be logged in to do this". Even I tired it, it says I need to be logged in to do. I think you have to still be logged in...in order to send friend request.
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/15

beardfist wrote:

Go right ahead.


Do you have any other suggestion's? even when i deleted her, i don't see any ID.
Otter Modder
35930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 1/20/15
You just log out to get the number, you can log back in right after. In fact, if you don't have her added, you don't even need to log out, just like I didn't to get your number.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.