First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Atlantis has been found.
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I used to think this forum was boring.
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Underwater ruins? Atlantis!
Posted 2/7/13

Taurelion wrote:

Wow, that entire website is completely loaded with pseudo-science and conspiracy theory-level bullshit in general.

In any case, underwater cities like that have been found before; finding one more does not mean that you've found "Atlantis", especially considering that Cuba is nowhere near where Atlantis was supposed to be.


Anyone who believes anything on that site needs to see a shrink.

Emi Ibarazaki FTW
14265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pennsylvania, US
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Iainfixie wrote:


Taurelion wrote:

Wow, that entire website is completely loaded with pseudo-science and conspiracy theory-level bullshit in general.

In any case, underwater cities like that have been found before; finding one more does not mean that you've found "Atlantis", especially considering that Cuba is nowhere near where Atlantis was supposed to be.


Anyone who believes anything on that site needs to see a shrink.

Emi Ibarazaki FTW


*brofist*
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Disappointing lack of mermen.
58948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Fuck.... they found my project...
Yeah guys.. don't get too excited, I build underwater cities in my free time. Its a little bit of a hobby; no need to freak out so much... Heh... this is awkward.
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

a619ko wrote:

If you're a conspiracy theorist and into Science fiction...
I found these videos interesting.

Hidden Human History. http://youtu.be/uAm-kbzT7xw

The truth may scare you. http://youtu.be/eZ9MprYzxyA (illuminati)


The hidden history is pretty awesome.

Damn martians.
34890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13

JayVeeDees wrote:



You're the same type of person that would say, that big foot, loch ness monster etc. are real. xD


Hey now, do I go around implying your not real?
6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
You do know their intellect was so advanced that they created buildings and structures beyond our physical realm?

We cannot see them unless our awareness expands as well.

The ones that are found under the ocean are from civilizations after the cataclysm of Atlantis.
Posted 2/8/13

Daemon_Magister wrote:

You do know their intellect was so advanced that they created buildings and structures beyond our physical realm?

We cannot see them unless our awareness expands as well.

The ones that are found under the ocean are from civilizations after the cataclysm of Atlantis.


6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Iainfixie wrote:


Daemon_Magister wrote:

You do know their intellect was so advanced that they created buildings and structures beyond our physical realm?

We cannot see them unless our awareness expands as well.

The ones that are found under the ocean are from civilizations after the cataclysm of Atlantis.





To those who are skeptical shall always strive for proof.

To those who believe, need none.

I have gathered this information over various videos and books.

One great book is called "The Convoluted Universe"

Great read, I recommend it a million times over.
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13


Yeah, I am a skeptic because I refuse to just "believe what someone says".
Those who "believe" seem to just be close minded dolts who refuse to hear factual reasoning as to why they are wrong.



This information you claim is true, I ask that you post credible sources for your claims of invisible buildings and forces. (Protip: They don't exist). Pseudoscience is BAD!

But by all means, continue to believe the same stuff that the homeless guy outside my local grocery store gibbers on about daily!

6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Iainfixie wrote:



Yeah, I am a skeptic because I refuse to just "believe what someone says". This information you claim is true, I ask that you post credible sources for your claims of invisible buildings and forces. (Protip: They don't exist). Pseudoscience is BAD!

But by all means, continue to believe the same stuff that the homeless guy outside my local grocery store gibbers on about daily!




No one asked or even wishes you to believe what anyone says.

That's why I gave a book that I have a feeling you wouldn't give two cents of thought to read for you are so stuck on your side of disbelief.

But the information is everywhere.

You just have to look.
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13



No one asked or even wishes you to believe what anyone says.

That's why I gave a book that I have a feeling you wouldn't give two cents of thought to read for you are so stuck on your side of disbelief.

But the information is everywhere.

You just have to look.


"The Convoluted Universe" is new age, astrology. It's pseudoscience and not accepted as fact by ANY credible source. It's nothing more than good intentions and "feel goods" wrapped in a .PDF file.

It's BUNK, that's eaten up by folk of low intelligence who refuse to ask more questions and just assume what they are reading is fact because it makes some sort of sense.

This type of "science" seeks to prove it's claims by any means necessary.

Yes, information is everywhere. Factual, provable, legitimate information. Not this bullshit.

I'm not going to argue with you back and forth as to why this entire train of thought is crap, these posts should be moved to the "extended discussion" forum.

6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Iainfixie wrote:




No one asked or even wishes you to believe what anyone says.

That's why I gave a book that I have a feeling you wouldn't give two cents of thought to read for you are so stuck on your side of disbelief.

But the information is everywhere.

You just have to look.


"The Convoluted Universe" is new age, astrology. It's pseudoscience and not accepted as fact by ANY credible source. It's nothing more than good intentions and "feel goods" wrapped in a .PDF file.

It's BUNK, that's eaten up by folk of low intelligence who refuse to ask more questions and just assume what they are reading is fact because it makes some sort of sense.

This type of "science" seeks to prove it's claims by any means necessary.

Yes, information is everywhere. Factual, provable, legitimate information. Not this bullshit.

I'm not going to argue with you back and forth as to why this entire train of thought is crap, these posts should be moved to the "extended discussion" forum.



Trying to convince you is like trying to convince a priest that God is not a single man.

Be more open is my advice to you.

Oh. And love yourself. Life is not that complicated.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.