First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You have an Aura.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Vega apparently has access to better weed than all of us!
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

Vega apparently has access to better weed than all of us!


hahaha
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13

Nyuboom wrote:

I was told by a friend that I had a pinkish yellow aura.
I got curious later on and looked it up, pretty accurate description of me.
Well she wasn't a friend, more like a weird chick at the party, who knows.


Did she try to hug you a lot and talk about how beautiful your aura was? Cause that was probably the MDMA talking.
13276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I just want to have an aura like Goku. That's all I ask.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

marcel20 wrote:

Nope...just people who use them to TRY to explain everything are dumb mindless drones who can't think for themselves
so they go only by what some other guy made up and did his best to make himself sound smarter than he really is...hmm kinda like you ;)


Sorry but why trying to explain everything with science is dumb?
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Gyava wrote:

I just want to have an aura like Goku. That's all I ask.


That's easy, just crunch up your eyes and yell for 5 or so episodes

YHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa
13276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

karmacide wrote:


Gyava wrote:

I just want to have an aura like Goku. That's all I ask.


That's easy, just crunch up your eyes and yell for 5 or so episodes

YHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa


You must be talking about this legendary man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYxCrugJj_o
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Hah, he has the right idea.
15043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Nefunrest wrote:


Bashment wrote:

NEN GOU HATSU....


I gotta ask, where's your avatar from.


it's magi WATCH ETTT!!!
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Unless it can help me do Jedi mind tricks or Geass manipulation, I'm not interested.

Posted 2/7/13

Liahna wrote:


marcel20 wrote:

Nope...just people who use them to TRY to explain everything are dumb mindless drones who can't think for themselves
so they go only by what some other guy made up and did his best to make himself sound smarter than he really is...hmm kinda like you ;)


Sorry but why trying to explain everything with science is dumb?


I am making a statement to all science only possible explanation types...think of it as the opposite of when someone says Jesus is magic , but of course science has its many needs just not in everything. For instance they may say its healthy for pregnant women to receive horse urine shots(Google it) and many many 100% must be done because we PROVED it to be absolute with Science scenarios...that if you were a mother in that time period and didn't want the shot got shunned. I am not saying that its all bad but believing in some thing bigger than us in which we can't measure isn't all bad either.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13

marcel20 wrote:

I am making a statement to all science only possible explanation types...think of it as the opposite of when someone says Jesus is magic , but of course science has its many needs just not in everything. For instance they may say its healthy for pregnant women to receive horse urine shots(Google it) and many many 100% must be done because we PROVED it to be absolute with Science scenarios...that if you were a mother in that time period and didn't want the shot got shunned. I am not saying that its all bad but believing in some thing bigger than us in which we can't measure isn't all bad either.


Yeah i know what you mean but try to say things with some respect because saying that is dumb is just rude.

Look at this

"Believing that something we don't understand at the moment is made by something bigger than us just because of the lack of knowledge in the field is just stupid"

Isn't this rude to you?
27605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My imagination.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Oh i want someone to see what my aura colour is
Posted 2/7/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


Nyuboom wrote:

I was told by a friend that I had a pinkish yellow aura.
I got curious later on and looked it up, pretty accurate description of me.
Well she wasn't a friend, more like a weird chick at the party, who knows.


Did she try to hug you a lot and talk about how beautiful your aura was? Cause that was probably the MDMA talking.


I asked her that and she said no lmao. Or acid. Trust me, I asked her. She was so cooky.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13

Nyuboom wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


Nyuboom wrote:

I was told by a friend that I had a pinkish yellow aura.
I got curious later on and looked it up, pretty accurate description of me.
Well she wasn't a friend, more like a weird chick at the party, who knows.


Did she try to hug you a lot and talk about how beautiful your aura was? Cause that was probably the MDMA talking.


I asked her that and she said no lmao. Or acid. Trust me, I asked her. She was so cooky.


Well she was either a witch, a freaky lady, or on some good stuff. All are valid possibilities at a partay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.