First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You have an Aura.
6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Iainfixie wrote:


Daemon_Magister wrote:

Or you can just look for the information yourself?

Is that how your life works?

People have to spoon feed you information rather than you looking for it yourself?


Sorry bucko, that's not how being valid in your claims works.

If you make a batshit crazy claim, the burden of proof is on YOU!
I say it's false, provide evidence to support your claims!

Understand?


Learn what the scientific method actually is before you support looney new agey idiocy.


That's the thing. Even if I were to provide proof, you would disregard it for it is on a subject which you deem impossible.

Have a good day.
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13


Provide valid, verifiable proof and I wouldn't disregard it.


Peer reviewed, proven, verifiable, and published solid proof. Not just "So and so, had a meditation and saw a vision of 2 tigers dancing to gangnam style, this clearly proves that my claims that grey aliens watch us as a reality show is true!"

6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13


Watch "Bashar" On youtube. <---- At least try. At least allow it haha.

Logic is an Earthly trait. There is no room for logic beyond it. Only Laws.

1. You Exist.

2. All is one and one are the all.

3. What you put out is what you get back.

4. Change is the only constant.
23483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Online
Posted 2/8/13

AruarianDance wrote:

hatred for religion is more backward than what you proclaim religion to be. & whenever you speak it sounds just like you refer to western religion in your argument, science and eastern philosophy and schools of thought easily co exist... anyway you said science can teach you to live well which in way's it can, as does religion, so why try and rid the world of one which obviously benefits people? do you know how much knowledge is contained within some religions?


Lol... Oh my goodness. How could you have misconstrued this in such a way is beyond me. You tend to read something, make an assumption, and take that assumption to the extremes. You are really childish if you think it has to be this way or that way. And I never said religion is bad and doesn't help people nor that I hated it. I never said science and religion cannot coexist. So, I'm guessing you hate science... (mocking you)
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13
"I'm not singling out Christianity, but religion in general. I'm not so credulous as to believe anything I read or hear, even from professors and scientists, without a thorough understanding. Science is just so much more effective in establishing that thorough understanding, but I'm not so presumptuous as to believe science can explain everything. Furthermore, science does not require belief because it will exist in reality."

I'm guessing you made the assumption all religions worship a separate entity who created the world and science disproves all world religions, since you said "religion in general" also, understanding of what? is religion not important in understanding?
Posted 2/8/13


Really? Bashar!? A man known to be a fraud!?

This is up there with Seer's and mediums of the victorian era.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread872850/pg1

Dude's just fleecing $80 a pop from idiots willing to listen to his fairy tale drivel.
6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Iainfixie wrote:



Really? Bashar!? A man known to be a fraud!?

This is up there with Seer's and mediums of the victorian era.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread872850/pg1

Dude's just fleecing $80 a pop from idiots willing to listen to his fairy tale drivel.


Of course you would focus on stories of fraud rather than the information he gives.

And as they say, if you are good at something. Don't do it for free.

It's the way Earth is at this time.
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13
Daemon, Bashar was numerous times exposed as a fraud.

By all means, keep your mind closed to real science. Shit, I should pretend to be a "conduit for alien intelligence" too and fleece people like you for cash just to watch me pull out bad science fiction from my ass on a stage.

Sounds like a great career!
6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Iainfixie wrote:

Daemon, Bashar was numerous times exposed as a fraud.

By all means, keep your mind closed to real science. Shit, I should pretend to be a "conduit for alien intelligence" too and fleece people like you for cash just to watch me pull out bad science fiction from my ass on a stage.

Sounds like a great career!


I only referred him so you could at least try to hear what he says.

Be open. The universe is unlimited and so are our realities.
Posted 2/8/13

Daemon_Magister wrote:


Iainfixie wrote:

Daemon, Bashar was numerous times exposed as a fraud.

By all means, keep your mind closed to real science. Shit, I should pretend to be a "conduit for alien intelligence" too and fleece people like you for cash just to watch me pull out bad science fiction from my ass on a stage.

Sounds like a great career!


I only referred him so you could at least try to hear what he says.

Be open. The universe is unlimited and so are our realities.


I am open, I read tons of stuff every day. I just prefer to separate the wheat from the chaff and debunk literal nonsense like bashar least I see a fellow human waste time, money, and effort in an attempt to believe in new agey schlock.

I genuinely care for human's as a species I hate seeing people deny legit science and turn toward liars, and crooks!
6527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Heaven on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
Those lies and crooks are reminding us of our inherent light and love.

This species is evolving, being en/light/end.

Here is another reference to open your mind:

Spirit Science. It can be found on youtube as well.
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13


ugh some of the out of place words I put in post are just my stupid browser app on my phone it totally change the word I put...like loneliness was suppose to say colleagues lol and the "to" next to the number 2 in :2 billion"...lol i'm on my laptop now. Yes there are some things, but there is nothing that disproves God.
23483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Online
Posted 2/8/13

AruarianDance wrote:

"I'm not singling out Christianity, but religion in general. I'm not so credulous as to believe anything I read or hear, even from professors and scientists, without a thorough understanding. Science is just so much more effective in establishing that thorough understanding, but I'm not so presumptuous as to believe science can explain everything. Furthermore, science does not require belief because it will exist in reality."

I'm guessing you made the assumption all religions worship a separate entity who created the world and science disproves all world religions, since you said "religion in general" also, understanding of what? is religion not important in understanding?


... wtf
-sigh-... Here is my first post:


tehstud wrote:
So the draconian, religious dogma of blind acceptance and absolute faith, belief is not being a 'dumb mindless drone who can't think for themselves'? Rather using consistent, testable, and founded explanations to establish an understanding of the universal fabric is, correct?


Does that answer your question? Also, in none of my posts did I refer, or even imply, to a 'separate entity who created the world' or that science disproves religion... Secondly, I said, ''science is just so much more effective in establishing that thorough understanding''. And I'm not answering that last question because that is subjective.

P.S. you are a troll and I am aware of this - do not bother posting more nonsensical questions and outlandish, irrelevant assumptions
Posted 2/8/13
"I'm not singling out Christianity, but religion in general

Science is just so much more effective in establishing that thorough understanding

science does not require belief because it will exist in reality.

here's the problem. I assumed nothing you said it yourself.
Posted 2/8/13
Well, did Bruce Lee have an aura? Did Michael Jackson have an aura? Did Oscar Wilde have an aura? Dis Mohamed Ali have an aura?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.