First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Types Of Anime You Can't Get Into
32862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Can't get into Mecha, well the only I like is infinite stratos
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
can I just say kiddy animes with school kids.
40495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

CrayMeganeChan wrote:


Axerith wrote:

High budget but crappy story and characters. I mean really, some ppl funnel money into some poorly written stuff.


Any show you feel have those qualities that come to mind?


I will think on it, but currently no because I drop them immediately lol. Though, I'm a fan of Saint Seiya, and watching the first episode of Omega I got the feeling the characters were designed to be understood by 8 year olds; simple minded, transparent, grade school vocabulary etc.
18039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Bashment wrote:

can I just say kiddy animes with school kids.


Yeah you can
29949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

CrayMeganeChan wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

sports
harem
moeblob
never-ending shonen


What is moeblob?


shows that are moe, and pretty much nothing else. think pretty much everything KyoAni has made since K-On!
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13
I watch every genre, bad or good; however, I cannot stand shows with romance+drama+highschoolers. I would rather watch K-drama.
Agile 
20485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cape Breton,Nova...
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
yoai is the only anime i dislike watching, but if it appears to have a good story ill still watch it.
16045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Mecha, I don't really have a good reason why. I just can't get into those shows. Big O was the only one I watched back when it was on Toonami.
18039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13

twintiger12 wrote:

I watch every genre, bad or good; however, I cannot stand shows with romance+drama+highschoolers. I would rather watch K-drama.


I could probably think of a lot of shows you wouldn't like than

Also K-Drama is awesome
18039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

aidenraine wrote:


CrayMeganeChan wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

sports
harem
moeblob
never-ending shonen


What is moeblob?


shows that are moe, and pretty much nothing else. think pretty much everything KyoAni has made since K-On!


Oh I see
18039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Agile wrote:

yoai is the only anime i dislike watching, but if it appears to have a good story ill still watch it.


Not sure if it exists but I've never heard of anyone saying they've seen a yaoi with a good story line
18039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

ChinaCat89 wrote:

Mecha, I don't really have a good reason why. I just can't get into those shows. Big O was the only one I watched back when it was on Toonami.


I've only seen half of Big-O. I don't have it but don't love it either. Doubts it's because it's a Mecha show though.
22171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Eureeka's castle
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
mecha
Agile 
20485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cape Breton,Nova...
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
neither have i, but if it did have one, id watch it.
Posted 2/7/13
Pointless yuri/yaoi_gay_shit with no plot and just fluff. Romantic comedies which are dime-a-dozen and go nowhere.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.