First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Types Of Anime You Can't Get Into
22985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 2/7/13

I don't think there would be a lot of shows that fall into my dislike category. I just don't like shows with those 3 elements alone and nothing else, or a romance+high school anime with increasing drama; romance+drama+adult are fine.
26741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I can't do romance or shoujo of any kind, really, and definitely no moeblob. On the other hand I can't get enough of ugly-humanity seinen like Gantz, and thought Bakemonogatari was hilarious. I also like to watch long, drawn-out fight scenes with lots of blood and action, so long as nobody talks about their feelings or cries.
4413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Like that part in School days.....
can't get into dark, bloody Anime (except vampire knight, elfen lied, death note)

Romance and comedy/plain silliness = my favorite
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
mecha, yuri/yaoi.
It makes me feel a weird inside.
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Way outside the box
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
The animes that I can really get into now days is animes like Angel Beats that are real well rounded comedy, action, drama, and a hint of romance to tie it up at the end
13179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Mecha is hard for me to get into, though if its decent enough or has good reviews ill usually give it a shot.
19288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Online
Posted 2/7/13

mhibicke wrote:

I can't do romance or shoujo of any kind, really, and definitely no moeblob. On the other hand I can't get enough of ugly-humanity seinen like Gantz, and thought Bakemonogatari was hilarious. I also like to watch long, drawn-out fight scenes with lots of blood and action, so long as nobody talks about their feelings or cries.


Wow you're the first person I've ever heard say they like long drawn out fight scenes
19288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Online
Posted 2/7/13

chili17 wrote:

Like that part in School days.....
can't get into dark, bloody Anime (except vampire knight, elfen lied, death note)

Romance and comedy/plain silliness = my favorite


Comedy and silliness is definitely a favorite of mine too
19288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Online
Posted 2/7/13

CaptBearHugs wrote:

mecha, yuri/yaoi.
It makes me feel a weird inside.


I get yuri/yaoi but mecha? How?
19288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Online
Posted 2/7/13

meetstoopid wrote:

The animes that I can really get into now days is animes like Angel Beats that are real well rounded comedy, action, drama, and a hint of romance to tie it up at the end


Shows like that can make you have all sorts of feels
19288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Online
Posted 2/7/13

Coyotess wrote:

Mecha is hard for me to get into, though if its decent enough or has good reviews ill usually give it a shot.


I'm pretty sure all of mine were through some sort of word of mouth/see other people talking about so I decided to watch to know what they're talking about.
26741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

CrayMeganeChan wrote:


mhibicke wrote:

I can't do romance or shoujo of any kind, really, and definitely no moeblob. On the other hand I can't get enough of ugly-humanity seinen like Gantz, and thought Bakemonogatari was hilarious. I also like to watch long, drawn-out fight scenes with lots of blood and action, so long as nobody talks about their feelings or cries.


Wow you're the first person I've ever heard say they like long drawn out fight scenes


What can I say, I like watching people fight. But... it's only good when there is a lot of action, like Gantz or Bleach. When there it's long, boring soliloquy and no action I change it. Also, sucking minutes by repeatedly showing the fighters "charging up" stopped being interesting in Dragonball.
19288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Online
Posted 2/7/13

mhibicke wrote:


CrayMeganeChan wrote:


mhibicke wrote:

I can't do romance or shoujo of any kind, really, and definitely no moeblob. On the other hand I can't get enough of ugly-humanity seinen like Gantz, and thought Bakemonogatari was hilarious. I also like to watch long, drawn-out fight scenes with lots of blood and action, so long as nobody talks about their feelings or cries.


Wow you're the first person I've ever heard say they like long drawn out fight scenes


What can I say, I like watching people fight. But... it's only good when there is a lot of action, like Gantz or Bleach. When there it's long, boring soliloquy and no action I change it. Also, sucking minutes by repeatedly showing the fighters "charging up" stopped being interesting in Dragonball.


I can definitely get into just pure fighting. I don't care if they want to talk but don't do it while doing nothing. And speaking of Bleach, I think they gotta me into seeing more sword fighting
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

CrayMeganeChan wrote:


CaptBearHugs wrote:

mecha, yuri/yaoi.
It makes me feel a weird inside.


I get yuri/yaoi but mecha? How?


I get paranoid that i'm a robot or something, then people call me weird, and I can be very self-conscious

150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
-Yaoi/Yuri
-Shonen
-Harem
-Ecchi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.