First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply How much weight can you lift?
16522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Depends, how many Jaffacakes are in one packet?
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13
I'm 17 and I worked out for a little over a year. I was born naturally big. I'm around 6'3" and weigh about 265 lbs. I started working out because our football season ended and I wanted to get stronger for next year. I started getting muscle fast and getting strong really fast. My bench press isn't all that impressive, but my legs is where my pride's at. When I do my squats, I only do "Ass to the Grass." Meaning I go all the way down and explode up. None of that "parallel to the ground" stuff.

Note: These are 1RM
Bench: 275 lbs
Squat: 455 lbs
Deadlift: 500 lbs
Legpress: 1080 lbs

Note:These are 10 reps
Bench: 205 lbs
Squat: 355 lbs
Deadlift: 405 lbs
Legpress: 810 lbs

This is me right now, you might have to tilt your head to see a better view. I have quite a bit of fat so the muscles don't really stand out, but they are quite hard, and dense. I'm trying to cut my weight down to 240-250 lbs.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

DudeItsMark wrote:

I'm 17 and I worked out for a little over a year. I was born naturally big. I'm around 6'3" and weigh about 265 lbs. I started working out because our football season ended and I wanted to get stronger for next year. I started getting muscle fast and getting strong really fast. My bench press isn't all that impressive, but my legs is where my pride's at.

Note: These are 1RM
Bench: 275 lbs
Squat: 455 lbs
Deadlift: 500 lbs
Legpress: 1080 lbs

Note:These are 10 reps
Bench: 205 lbs
Squat: 355 lbs
Deadlift: 405 lbs
Legpress: 810 lbs


Damn, that a lot, dude.

25681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Like 1 billion pounds !

.. Well I am not that "buff" I am not that serious when I work out :L
16834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Sorry, but I don't even...
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
i've wrestled whole countries!
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

doctor_professor wrote:

i've wrestled whole countries!


That's heavy!

9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
I started lifting weights with a proper schedule about a year ago. That being said I haven't done a proper routine for a few months due to health issues. These are the starting and current 1 rep maxes (to the best of my knowledge).

Pre-schedule 1 rep maxes:

Bench: 115 lbs
Shoulder Press: 95 lbs
Safety Squat: 190 lbs
Free Weight Squat: 175 lbs
Leg Press: 350 lbs
Deadlift: 200 lbs

Current 1 rep maxes:

Bench: 160 lbs
Shoulder Press: 125 lbs
Safety Squat: 295 lbs
Free Weight Squat: 280 lbs
Leg Press: 700 lbs
Deadlift: 315 lbs

Kind of sucks when you compare the two, I've lost a lot of muscle I guess.
24042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Squat 550 dead lift 600 bench 325 military press 225 pull over 200 chin ups 20 curl not sure about 150
2369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

JayVeeDees wrote:

Like 1 billion pounds !


This. Ignore what I previously posted, this is totally what I lift!
25681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

carsarelittle wrote:


JayVeeDees wrote:

Like 1 billion pounds !


This. Ignore what I previously posted, this is totally what I lift!


If you can lift 1 Billion pounds, then I can totally lift 2 Billion pounds! I challenge you to a Duel.
2369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

JayVeeDees wrote:


carsarelittle wrote:


JayVeeDees wrote:

Like 1 billion pounds !


This. Ignore what I previously posted, this is totally what I lift!


If you can lift 1 Billion pounds, then I can totally lift 2 Billion pounds! I challenge you to a Duel.


It's on. I'll just lift the entire building at wherever you're lifting 2 Billion pounds, and you won't even notice!
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
80 KG And not more since I don't want to hurt myself.
25681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13

carsarelittle wrote:



It's on. I'll just lift the entire building at wherever you're lifting 2 Billion pounds, and you won't even notice!


I lift buildings for breakfast ! Take that
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

doctor_professor wrote:

i've wrestled whole countries!


I invent new countries just so I can have new opponents to wrestle, when people say World Heavyweight Champion they're literally talking about me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.