First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Hell(demons home)
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
he sits back in a chair and is surprised......" im going to either day form ur dad or im going to be a father...to a baby boy or girl
Posted 3/26/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

he sits back in a chair and is surprised......" im going to either day form ur dad or im going to be a father...to a baby boy or girl


She stands up straight as she feels little kicking and she winces, "try twins....I'm guessing boys because it feels like they are fighting in me."
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
josh falls off the chair and hits the floor " i dont know what to do or say....."
Posted 3/26/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

josh falls off the chair and hits the floor " i dont know what to do or say....."


Victoria's father appears behind her hugging her softly, "telling her father why he did such a thing," he speaks I a gruff tone.
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
josh stand tall and stays quiet......
Posted 3/26/13 , edited 3/26/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

josh stand tall and stays quiet......


"We'll Joshua I am waiting," he stands in front of her voice icy.
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
he clams himself down...." sir with all do respect i will everything in my power to proved victoria and the two boys that she's carrying form our genes and our love.....i will become the father of them and i will like to become the husband of your daughter. for i love her all my heart..."
Posted 3/26/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

he clams himself down...." sir with all do respect i will everything in my power to proved victoria and the two boys that she's carrying form our genes and our love.....i will become the father of them and i will like to become the husband of your daughter. for i love her all my heart..."


"What of lily? Have you forgotten her?" He asked quizzically. "Papa lily is asleep in my room as we speak with her own dire wolf as well as my own."
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
of course not. *he yells.* she will always be my first child that i have raised and she will always be with me and vic. along with the two boys
Posted 3/26/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

of course not. *he yells.* she will always be my first child that i have raised and she will always be with me and vic. along with the two boys


"Papa I am sure she will be pleased to have a sibling or two."
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
and we will love each one of our children evenly and guide them proper
Posted 3/26/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

and we will love each one of our children evenly and guide them proper


He sighs and paces quick and quiet
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
josh stayes quiet and watches him
Posted 3/26/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

josh stayes quiet and watches him


"Papa?" He stops and sighs, "I would not have approved of it but your mother...she would have. I guess it is about time to accept these sort of things."
Member
32845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 3/26/13
josh bows to him...." i will not disappoint you sir in any way or matter."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.