First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Hell(demons home)
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

josh bows to him...." i will not disappoint you sir in any way or matter."


I sure hope you will not Joshua," his voice is stern and he turns back to his daughter. "Feed daily my daughter you know how much one child can take out of you if not properly fed." She nods and takes his hand and squeezes it lightly, "I know papa."
Member
32739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
josh nods...." excuse me if i can ask a question, if you dont mind that is sir."
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

josh nods...." excuse me if i can ask a question, if you dont mind that is sir."


Satan turns to him and nods, "go on boy."
Member
32739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
i want you to teach me everything you know about my kind and how to become a better demon.,,
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

i want you to teach me everything you know about my kind and how to become a better demon.,,


He sighs and looks at Victoria and she nods sadly, "I will train you along with my daughter and lily for even though she is young she holds all the knowledge of her women ancestors before in parts. Only though on two conditions."
Member
32739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
josh nods...." what are these conditions."
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

josh nods...." what are these conditions."


"You first must beat Kishan, he is the one I originally chose for her hand. The second is you must wait until the twins birth on that day you will learn more then one thing."
Member
32739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13

he looks at victoria and closes his eyes and he changes into his demonic state......" i will beat him with everything i have, and i will raise this the twins into proper people."
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:


he looks at victoria and closes his eyes and he changes into his demonic state......" i will beat him with everything i have, and i will raise this the twins into proper people."


Satan laughs, "only the mother can train her royal children if the father is a non royal." Victoria's eyes become slited and her fangs grow long. "I take it the bairns need food my dear."she nods in reply
Member
32739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
it wont matter if im a royal or not if i can teach them write and wrong good or bad...ill be farther to them. * he sits down in a chair and tilts his neck for victoria.*
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

it wont matter if im a royal or not if i can teach them write and wrong good or bad...ill be farther to them. * he sits down in a chair and tilts his neck for victoria.*


"I can't feed off you when pregnant josh and the kids act that way because of....blood powers in us and authority issues at a young age...it's family things."
Member
32739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
he gets up and walks..." ill be outside then I'm going to see if i can talk to my inner demon, if the strong bond is their then the powerful we can become
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

he gets up and walks..." ill be outside then I'm going to see if i can talk to my inner demon, if the strong bond is their then the powerful we can become


Satan stops him, "you will not I forbid it you are to show your family skills at this period of time. Victoria I will get you some men from Ireland to feed from." He disappears.
Member
32739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
he sighs...." i dont think your father approves of me yet."
Posted 3/27/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:

he sighs...." i dont think your father approves of me yet."


He might never josh it's just papas way of protecting me." She walks into a large dining hall in the castle
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.