First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is a woman’s life pointless without children?
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


They put whatever is making the music underneath them to act as a vibrator, the player turned vibrator gives them the male gene to reproduce through intense sound waves and that is how babies are born.



Then why do people choose to have sex?
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

lordseth23 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


They put whatever is making the music underneath them to act as a vibrator, the player turned vibrator gives them the male gene to reproduce through intense sound waves and that is how babies are born.



Then why do people choose to have sex?


Because they want their holes stuffed. Would you like me to elaborate?
84984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
94 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/11/13


Lmao THIS
1633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / There.
Offline
Posted 2/11/13
It's not!
kennk5 
49733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / M / Milwaukee, Wiscon...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

-Vega- wrote:

RawrAlex wrote:
It's not pointless as long as you have money and lots of men.


Man, that's really dumb.

@Flyindumpling. No, life will not be pointless if you don't have any kids. You make you own meaning in your own life. Forget what other people think. Look inside you and ask yourself, "What do I want?". Fuck the brainwashed society.


I dont always agree with your posts but this time I agree 100% with you.

We are not slaves to pro-creation or our family & friends who harp on about the need for kids

YOU MUST DECIDE FOR YOURSELF BASED ON YOUR OWN WANTS, NEEDS, AND BELIEFS.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Because they want their holes stuffed. Would you like me to elaborate?


Why do they desire this?
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/11/13 , edited 2/11/13

Urboistar wrote:



Lmao THIS


It appears this man wants me to elaborate. Well young sir, here you go.





lordseth23 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Because they want their holes stuffed. Would you like me to elaborate?


Why do they desire this?


They want it jammed in. For pleasure.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:

They want it jammed in. For pleasure.


Why can't they find pleasure in something else?
27003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 2/11/13
lol this thread is now hillarious
84984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
94 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/11/13
i agree with Kevin
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

lordseth23 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

They want it jammed in. For pleasure.


Why can't they find pleasure in something else?


Because the physical attraction between the doughnut hole and bread stick is too powerful to be overtaken by any lesser pleasure.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Because the physical attraction between the doughnut hole and bread stick is too powerful to be overtaken by any lesser pleasure.


How is it more powerful than any other pleasure?
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/11/13 , edited 2/11/13

lordseth23 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Because the physical attraction between the doughnut hole and bread stick is too powerful to be overtaken by any lesser pleasure.


How is it more powerful than any other pleasure?


Because, the pleasure derived from the all-mighty squeeze bottle with cream filling is otherworldly and lengths above in the bakery and pastry industry than other offerings. The sheer force of the mix of bread-encrusted emotions is overwhelmingly.... cerise.
84984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
94 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/11/13
when did dunkin doughnuts cum into the equation?
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/11/13 , edited 2/11/13

Urboistar wrote:

when did dunkin doughnuts cum into the equation?


When you use the Dunkin' Doughnut position. It's quite effective, nice support for the legs of the male and great stimulation for the female. Custard ecstasy is usually the result from such a Chef recommandée position.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.