• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
Post Reply Cutest Anime Girl?
14017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

Takanashi Rikka, for sure
30729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13


Hate to do this to you, but I was informed Utsu was a trap...so technically he wouldn't qualify as a cute anime "girl"...
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
Meiko, Akari and Yoshino



2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
Rei Ayanami.
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
13035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13 , edited 8/4/13
Ushio Okazaki

Kotoura Haruka
15288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

iblessall wrote:



Hate to do this to you, but I was informed Utsu was a trap...so technically he wouldn't qualify as a cute anime "girl"...


is that a fact? I'll have to find out for myself via the show. she does have breasts though...


A first-year student attending the Tachikawa Private Academy for the Gifted. She works as a volunteer taking care of the flowers at the Tachikawa City International Greenery Garden. She does not have a very positive image of herself, and fears getting closer to others. The only one she can speak to normally is O.D. Just about the only thing she says to the other members is "I'm gloomy (うつうつします utsuutsu shimasu?)", which is a pun on her name. Her NOTE color is yellow.
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13 , edited 8/4/13











30729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

Compl3te wrote:


iblessall wrote:



Hate to do this to you, but I was informed Utsu was a trap...so technically he wouldn't qualify as a cute anime "girl"...


is that a fact? I'll have to find out for myself via the show. she does have breasts though...


A first-year student attending the Tachikawa Private Academy for the Gifted. She works as a volunteer taking care of the flowers at the Tachikawa City International Greenery Garden. She does not have a very positive image of herself, and fears getting closer to others. The only one she can speak to normally is O.D. Just about the only thing she says to the other members is "I'm gloomy (うつうつします utsuutsu shimasu?)", which is a pun on her name. Her NOTE color is yellow.


Ehhh, that's just what I was told. I'm not convinced, though.
15288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/13




44916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 8/5/13 , edited 8/5/13
Hundreds of posts and several months and not one Puchiko






You people make me sick.
15288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

Tekrelious wrote:

Hundreds of posts and several months and not one Puchiko






You people make me sick.


I think you broke the thread.
26033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cocoon
Online
Posted 8/5/13
Ruri Tsugumi - Hayate the combat butler



Nagi Sanzenin - Hayate the combat butler


Yui - Sword Art Online
27904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
You know that cute anime girl? Yea, that one.
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/5/13 , edited 8/5/13
There's that really cute girl in Attack on Titan.



But really, one of my favourite anime girls of all time is L'arc/Lal'c from Diebuster.


First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.