First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
41220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


"Fine, Fine. I've just been up to the usual lately, training," Zero had answered in a kind voice with a smile. Zero had often trained, and to anyone who knew him well, often was an understatement. He trained fighting every single day, be it with someone else or just a plain dummy. The most he would train is for 4 or 5 separate times one day or if he had nothing better to do, he would train for the whole day. He was hard set on getting better, thinking he was not good enough at fighting to begin with.

"So how about you? Have you been up to anything?" Zero had asked
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

BlankMasks wrote:


"Fine, Fine. I've just been up to the usual lately, training," Zero had answered in a kind voice with a smile. Zero had often trained, and to anyone who knew him well, often was an understatement. He trained fighting every single day, be it with someone else or just a plain dummy. The most he would train is for 4 or 5 separate times one day or if he had nothing better to do, he would train for the whole day. He was hard set on getting better, thinking he was not good enough at fighting to begin with.

"So how about you? Have you been up to anything?" Zero had asked


-She nodded and smiled- Good, your training will get you far, Zero... -she knew he was telling the truth, and there were many times that she had seen him training alone, when others had left already. His will was truly inspiring, and reminded her of her early years too. After listening to his question, she sighed and nodded-

I don't know if you have heard...the Zaun in our east borders are getting more active around the borders than we would like....
Royal
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Triston silently walked through the streets of the city where people bustled about where they were going one could hardly tell. To him it was of no importance, though would give brief nods to people who would stop to glance at him for they knew who he was. What person didn't? It would be surprising to meet one who did not know of Triston who was one of the three royals and a candidate to the throne. Everywhere sounds of people selling their wares of fruits or uncooked meat as well as clothes made of cheap fabric or cotton. The smell was ripe with dirt and the stench of horses or sheep dung that only mingled with the sweat of the townsfolk.

Nearby he could feel the loud clang and feel the heat that emanated from a blacksmith who would be welding metal for weapons? or perhaps horse shoes. It all depended on what the customer had asked for and for a moment he stopped to let the heat of their pits wash over him. Metal was one thing he knew best with the rough hilts against his palms and the reflection off the code steeled blade. All his life he had trained and fought with swords and to this day could not count how many had fallen beneath the blade he held. Even now he could still feel the blood of his victims that he forever carried with him and one especially so. Closing his eyes momentarily thinking back to that day where he lost his best friends. Battles always had consequences and no matter what one did death was infallible and unavoidable and because of this he had learn that the only thing he could do was to put it behind him and push on to fight to his best to prevent less lives from being lost. That was all he could hope for and hated that a war had to break out over something simple as a throne.

Why must they fight he would often think at times when they could decide like adults with trust and words instead of fighting like filthy, wild beasts. Hardly could humans say they are different than animals for war is far worse than simple animalistic for animals do not have war. They do not fight comrades except for protection and survival. Its true certain animals did fight to choose a leader, but unlike humans they rarely fought to the death and mostly the loser would be banished. Not with humans no, but that is simply how it had been decided things would be done. It was because of this reason that he wished to be the victor not for the throne itself, but for the people and to change the ways things were done. This way people would not need to mindlessly give their lives so that families could live without worry of what will happen to their father or a brother or a lover. Opening his eyes feeling the sweat drip down from his forehead and turned seeing homeless beggars and starving children and frowned at the sight hating to see such a vision before him.

Shaking his head and knelt down giving a chil some coins for food knowing it would only last a day or two, but wanted to help and show the people that he cared. Yet, though he cared he would not let himself become weak and remained tough and stern both on himself and his men and had always held respect and loyalty in highest regards and those who shirked these aspect would be driven from his command. Trust was not something gained, but earned and though he did not completely trust those under his command he would still work and train with them to help earn their trust in turn. There were reasons for him to never fully trust people especially with him being a royal where people would want him dea who most likely would be one of the other two.

Letting out a soft sigh feeling his thirst grow and entered the nearest tavern to fetch himself a drink. The place was of course dim with drunkards who kept to themselves or the more outgoing ones flirting an acting the fool. Standing there eyeing the tavern with calm, yet cold hazel eyes his hair short and spiky and a light beard covered his chin. The body firm with toned muscles forged from years of training and countless battle scars hidden under his clothes. Across his back rested the great broadsword that he always kept with him for worry of an attack at any moment. The sword often intimidated those who saw it and gave up right there, but those who foolishly tried only to come to an end by the huge blade after slicing them in half. With a soft grunt he sat on a stool at the bar and lightly thumped a gloved hand on the counter asking for water as he rarely drunk unless he had a reason to celebrate and now of course was not that time.
41220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


"Yes, I've heard of such things. Most think they have something planned, some even say they're sending agents. Still, part of me doubts this but either way such a matter is going to make trust an issue.... Though either way, their overall is only one person I ultimately trust, as you know," Zero had responded in a calm and quiet manner, making sure no one over heard him. He seemed to know quite a bit. This was mainly because Zero never let a single word go unnoticed when he was out walking. Rumors and such were thing he had commonly heard though, so while out walking it was not of much use.
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

BlankMasks wrote:

"Yes, I've heard of such things. Most think they have something planned, some even say they're sending agents. Still, part of me doubts this but either way such a matter is going to make trust an issue.... Though either way, their overall is only one person I ultimately trust, as you know," Zero had responded in a calm and quiet manner, making sure no one over heard him. He seemed to know quite a bit. This was mainly because Zero never let a single word go unnoticed when he was out walking. Rumors and such were thing he had commonly heard though, so while out walking it was not of much use.


-She nodded and smiled faintly, to show her satisfaction at his response. When the time comes, swift action will be needed, and it can be accomplished only when there are no inner leaks and fights. While walking, they passed in front of another tavern, and she couldn't but notice that it was louder than most of the times. She looked curiously through the window and then frowned.-

Prince Tristan is inside...I wonder why he chose to come here instead of drinking much finer wine in the palace....
Royal
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Coughing a little before picking up the mug checking first to make sure it was clean before taking a sip. His throat was dry and badly parched as he had been discussing some strategies with hsi advisers then moved on to train without a break. If one were to inspect closer among his face would see shadows under his eyes showing that he had not slept much lately and was currently on his way to gather some horse feed an other supplies. Preferring to do it himself for the exercise and wanted to take care of the horse himself. That an his steed was a bit picky of what he ate and only he knew what he liked best along with some apples as a treat. So there was nothing wrong with a short break and kept away from the drunkards and saw in one corner some men gambling with cards.
Royal
7382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


Angie strolled through the streets of the city, taking in a deep breath of the fresh ar she had been craving all day as she did so. She ignored the many looks she had since forever been used to receiving, looks from people left and right, down every block and corners of the city. At first the feeling had been rather uncomfortable, as all the people did was stare, none daring to speak or act, all just silently standing there, staring. However, time allowed her to grow used to this former 'uncomfortableness', just as it had helped her grow used to taking lives, one after another, without feeling a single speck of guilt or remorse.

The delicious aroma of freshly cooked foods overran the city streets, and as tasty as they looked and smelled, she just wasn't in the mood. The only thing she wished to do at the moment was relax, though she knew it'd be impossible out in the open. Letting one's guard down was foolish, especially if that one was a royal, and years of constant training never let her forget it. Her thoughts were interrupted as a certan whitehead came to view, the corners of her lips curving into a small smirk as she immediately knew who it was.

She entered the bar unnoticeably, the task rather effortless to her due to the many years of training she'd received. Her hands snaked down Zero's neck as she managed to slip in behind him, resting her head on his chin as she did so. "Hey guys." Angie greeted them both, her eyes lighting with a sparkle of delight as she had finally found a way to cure her boredom. Although she did seem rather intimate with her actions, this was simply the way she normally acted, the way she'd always acted, and she had gotten so used to it now that it was simply part of her nature now, just like breathing.

ooc: omg. i finished typing this post a while back but had to retype it because computer suddenly shut off on me. fml.
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

pedobearsrolling wrote:

Angie strolled through the streets of the city, taking in a deep breath of the fresh ar she had been craving all day as she did so. She ignored the many looks she had since forever been used to receiving, looks from people left and right, down every block and corners of the city. At first the feeling had been rather uncomfortable, as all the people did was stare, none daring to speak or act, all just silently standing there, staring. However, time allowed her to grow used to this former 'uncomfortableness', just as it had helped her grow used to taking lives, one after another, without feeling a single speck of guilt or remorse.

The delicious aroma of freshly cooked foods overran the city streets, and as tasty as they looked and smelled, she just wasn't in the mood. The only thing she wished to do at the moment was relax, though she knew it'd be impossible out in the open. Letting one's guard down was foolish, especially if that one was a royal, and years of constant training never let her forget it. Her thoughts were interrupted as a certan whitehead came to view, the corners of her lips curving into a small smirk as she immediately knew who it was.

She entered the bar unnoticeably, the task rather effortless to her due to the many years of training she'd received. Her hands snaked down Zero's neck as she managed to slip in behind him, resting her head on his chin as she did so. "Hey guys." Angie greeted them both, her eyes lighting with a sparkle of delight as she had finally found a way to cure her boredom. Although she did seem rather intimate with her actions, this was simply the way she normally acted, the way she'd always acted, and she had gotten so used to it now that it was simply part of her nature now, just like breathing.

ooc: omg. i finished typing this post a while back but had to retype it because computer suddenly shut off on me. fml.


( We are outside the bar that Sam is, let's say you found us there? )

-Sonja was rather startled when she heard the voice from behind her, and her hand moved to her weapon quickly, before she turned around and gasped. It was the Princess! It seemed that all the Royals had decided to enjoy the festivities outside the castle, and Sonja quickly bowed.-

Princess Angie.... -she didn't make eye contact, and her tone was respectful as always-

41220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


"Even Royals enjoy something different," Zero had responded to the question the he had noticed someone had snuck up behind him, but he had not been startled as he know the voice of the person belonged to. "It's a honor to see you Princess Angie....I would bow, but you have put me in a difficult position to do such," Zero had said with a kind smile and voice

(Don't leave me behind please TT_TT)
Royal
7382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


ooc: ayee, and we'll try not to c:

Angie simply nodded her head, used to receiving this kind of behavior from those around her. "Raise your head," she told Sonja the way she had told the many others before, a sweet smile decorating her lips. She removed herself from Zero, noticing the many stares she was receiving from around her as she did so. People weren't used to her kind of behavior around here she guessed, but discarded the thought as she didn't care for their opinions. Her attention shifted from her thoughts back to the two people before her. "Enjoying yourselves?"
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

pedobearsrolling wrote:

ooc: ayee, and we'll try not to c:

Angie simply nodded her head, used to receiving this kind of behavior from those around her. "Raise your head," she told Sonja the way she had told the many others before, a sweet smile decorating her lips. She removed herself from Zero, noticing the many stares she was receiving from around her as she did so. People weren't used to her kind of behavior around here she guessed, but discarded the thought as she didn't care for their opinions. Her attention shifted from her thoughts back to the two people before her. "Enjoying yourselves?"


-Sonja nodded and raised her head, to look at the woman with a calm and formal expression, then proceeded to reply in a polite and formal tone as she should.-

Yes, your Highness...the castle once again did a very good job with these celebrations, and everyone seems to be having a good time, as they should, to commemorate the founding of this Kingdom. Of course, we are always alert, in case we are needed for some reason.
41220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


"Yes, I am, thank you for asking, Princess Angie. Such a celebration is a great experience in many ways," Zero had replied in his same tone. He answered much simpler than Sonja mainly because that's how he worked. He did what Angie had expected from him, which was answering the question, thus he did nothing more than that. He was really so simple.
Royal
7382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


This was the one thing she didn't like about being a royal, everyone treated her with absolute respect and none actually revealed themselves as they would a casual friend. Even when she asked a question like that, she wouldn't know if they were being honest or just trying to be polite. She crinkled her nose slightly, the way that had most men fawn over her, though she herself wasn't aware of it, and smiled. "It truly is one of the best celebrations yet..." She leaned in closer to the both of them and winked. "But it aint nothing without some shots, hmm?"
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13 , edited 2/12/13

pedobearsrolling wrote:


This was the one thing she didn't like about being a royal, everyone treated her with absolute respect and none actually revealed themselves as they would a casual friend. Even when she asked a question like that, she wouldn't know if they were being honest or just trying to be polite. She crinkled her nose slightly, the way that had most men fawn over her, though she herself wasn't aware of it, and smiled. "It truly is one of the best celebrations yet..." She leaned in closer to the both of them and winked. "But it aint nothing without some shots, hmm?"


-Sonja got a bit shaken, but she was a veteran, and kept looking forwards. She was actually quite worried about where this was headed.-

I...would that even be responsible...it sounds... out of place? -her tone sounded more unsure than what she would want, and she wasn't used in dealing with Royals in such an intimate fashion. She had heard rumours of course, about the Princess' personality, but never had the chance to interact with her like that.-
Royal
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Standing up after having finished drinking his third mug of water and placed a bronze coin on the counter to pay for the water. Running his hand through his hair with a heavy sigh thinking he would get some much needed sleep after feeding and tending to his horse. Adjusting the strap of the sword a little before making his way out of the tavern, while fixing his glove hearing the soft creak of the door close behind him and soon heard voices nearby. Turning his head to see Angie talking with two others having never really bothered trying to get to know her since there was no point. Yet, he wanted to be civil and with how things were going it was perhaps best to know her at least a little to figure out her habits and how she works as it might help later on. Coughing clearing his throat to gain their attention.'Hello Angie and hello to your friends.'He gave a brief nod of his head to show his respect, while his eyes peered at the three studying and gauging what he could learn from them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.