First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
Royal
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Listening to Sonja speak as he eyed her silently and rubbed his chin in a curious manner.'I see..tell me what you think of the royals and their way of choosing who gets the throne?'Watching her waiting for her reply, while paying close attention to her expression as she speaks.
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

samreaper wrote:

Listening to Sonja speak as he eyed her silently and rubbed his chin in a curious manner.'I see..tell me what you think of the royals and their way of choosing who gets the throne?'Watching her waiting for her reply, while paying close attention to her expression as she speaks.


-Sonja spoke again, without taking much time to think, her face expressionless and her tone formal as always.-

My Lord, as i said, I don't know the successors well. From what can be heard, you are all very skilled and charismatic individuals, as one would expect from the way you had been raised, and from what you are expected to do. As for the way to determine who gets the throne, it might seem extreme to some, but it's a way to ensure that the Kingdom will have the most skilled ruler.
Moderator
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Akira laugh slightly as she rose her hand up in a defending matter "I see..... well I'm going to go over there in that corner and drink" She step away slightly as she back away and went to the corner of the room ordering another drink
Royal
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

MomNature wrote:



-Sonja spoke again, without taking much time to think, her face expressionless and her tone formal as always.-

My Lord, as i said, I don't know the successors well. From what can be heard, you are all very skilled and charismatic individuals, as one would expect from the way you had been raised, and from what you are expected to do. As for the way to determine who gets the throne, it might seem extreme to some, but it's a way to ensure that the Kingdom will have the most skilled ruler.


Watching Akira head off to the corner only to hear what Sonja said and scoffed.'So you feel battle is the only way to choose the successor?'He gave a bitter smile then shook his head.'Do forgive me, but there is some business I need to take care of. Till next time.'Giving a slight nod of his head to her and Akira before he turned and set off thinking of all that he heard from the conversations just now.
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

samreaper wrote:

Watching Akira head off to the corner only to hear what Sonja said and scoffed.'So you feel battle is the only way to choose the successor?'He gave a bitter smile then shook his head.'Do forgive me, but there is some business I need to take care of. Till next time.'Giving a slight nod of his head to her and Akira before he turned and set off thinking of all that he heard from the conversations just now.


-She bowed at him, feeling relieved that this conversation was over, then headed out of the bar quickly as well, to a different direction.-
Moderator
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Akira let out a sigh of relief "Oh thank you god... I thought he was gonna kill me" She stood up and started walking out the bar "Today sure was interesting" She chuckle as she disappears down the sunset
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Evelyn sat perched on top of a old buiding looking down at the land that layed befor her she slowly closed her eyes takeing in all of it's essence It's sent......teast snd sounds
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Muffen wrote:

Evelyn sat perched on top of a old buiding looking down at the land that layed befor her she slowly closed her eyes takeing in all of it's essence It's sent......teast snd sounds


-As Sonja was walking away, she saw a woman sitting on the roof of an old building. Festivities aside, this was quite an odd thing for someone to do, and unusual, so she stopped and looked at her for a moment.-
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Evenly soon felt a set of eyes looking upon her there was a strance aura behind those eye she look at the girl for alittle bit more trying to study her


Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Muffen wrote:

Evenly soon felt a set of eyes looking upon her there was a strance aura behind those eye she look at the girl for alittle bit more trying to study her




-Sonja kept looking at the woman with a serious look, studying her as well, then nodded-

Good day there! I see you've found a different way to enjoy the celebratory atmosphere! -her tone more friendly now-
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
Evelyn jumped down from the buidling and stood in front for her "They say a person who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will often be stung for his curiosity " she said noting the starnth of the girl who now stands befor her









Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Muffen wrote:

Evelyn jumped down from the buidling and stood in front for her "They say a person who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will often be stung for his curiosity " she said noting the starnth of the girl who now stands befor her




-Sonja was a bit surprised, but didn't show it, and spoke in a calm tone.-

Starting trouble in the middle of celebrations would be most unwise, don't you think? -her gaze was steady, looking at the girl-

( And remember, fighting is not allowed for today and tomorrow )
Royal
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
wait and tomorrow? my god the oppresive queen xD just kidding ))
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
( no no silly I was complemting your chara :3 )


Evenly looked shocked at her coment " Please forgive my words thier intent was not one of contempt but of prise"




Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
(Stalker alert, Sam! Yes, tomorrow there will be a very interesting event though and things will get heated~ )


Muffen wrote:

( no no silly I was complemting your chara :3 )


Evenly looked shocked at her coment " Please forgive my words thier intent was not one of contempt but of prise"




( How is "you'll be stung for your curiosity" a compliment? XD )

-Sonja looked at the woman steadily, trying to decide if she meant that, then nodded.-

I see, I apologize too then...despite the festivities, some of us are always on edge....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.