First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
(( I was refuring to my self as being curious and how you my be the bee that stings me one day! and stalker are gross =P ))


" I'm afread I em always on edge and I em very reserved but Is it not custume to drink at festivties time like these will you join me? " she asks



Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Muffen wrote:

(( I was refuring to my self as being curious and how you my be the bee that stings me one day! and stalker are gross =P ))


" I'm afread I em always on edge and I em very reserved but Is it not custume to drink at festivties time like these will you join me? " she asks



(( Ooooooh XD And Sam, you are gross it seems ))

-Sonja thought for a moment, calmly weighing the woman, then nodded-

Why not? We can go get a drink if you want. I'm Sonja... -she started walking slowly towards a nearby inn-

( As you saw, I didn't state my role, title, so don't do it either and only say your name )
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

" I em Evelyn Boleyn it is nice to meet you Sonja" she fallow her to the into the inn and sat down





Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Muffen wrote:


" I em Evelyn Boleyn it is nice to meet you Sonja" she fallow her to the into the inn and sat down



-Sonja sat down across the table, opposite of Evelyn and ordered some wine.-

So, tell me about you, Evelyn... -her tone a bit lighter and more pleasant.-

( People might try to get info from you that might reveal things about you...find ways to slip around them, or I don't know, you can always trust them XD ( and everyone who's reading this ) )
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Evenly ask the waiter for a small glass of scotch with some ice and look at Sonja " there is not much to tell I'm not very social so I have no home to speek of but I enjoy the freendom it gives me and the world I have seen" she smile " and what about you?"

Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Muffen wrote:


Evenly ask the waiter for a small glass of scotch with some ice and look at Sonja " there is not much to tell I'm not very social so I have no home to speek of but I enjoy the freendom it gives me and the world I have seen" she smile " and what about you?"



-Sonja nodded, thinking to herself that the woman was deliberately hiding stuff about her past, then brought her glass to her lips and sipped some wine.-

I'm a warrior of the Kingdom, and I serve the King...I suppose that's all about me, my duty takes up most of my time and has become my life. -her tone calm and serious-
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

" I see a very noble path you walk" Evelyn notice her tone and gave a happy little grin





Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

Muffen wrote:


" I see a very noble path you walk" Evelyn notice her tone and gave a happy little grin



-Sonja nodded and sipped some more wine- It's a harsh path, but one that must be walked...and what about you, what is your path? -she looked at the woman's eyes again-
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13


She placed her hed on her arms and looked Sonja straght in the eyes "There are chapters in every life which are seldom read and certainly not aloud and mine has yet to be read"



Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

Muffen wrote:



She placed her hed on her arms and looked Sonja straght in the eyes "There are chapters in every life which are seldom read and certainly not aloud and mine has yet to be read"


I see... -Sonja took another sip- I suppose it's the same with every one of us.... -she emptied her glass then refilled it from a small jug that had been brought to them.-
Member
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
Evenly smiled as she laught " sorry I em not a custume to proper conversion I fear my life or path is much more worthy of a story to tell hidden in endless possidilitys" she finish up her drink

Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

Muffen wrote:

Evenly smiled as she laught " sorry I em not a custume to proper conversion I fear my life or path is much more worthy of a story to tell hidden in endless possidilitys" she finish up her drink



-Sonja nodded, still studying the girl and trying to decide if she was hiding more than she was showing, but she didn't show anything that betrayed the verdict.-

I suppose that's true...well, at least for now we can relax and forget about war or danger...it's a celebration after all... -she smiled a bit and sipped some more wine-
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
Sara sits in the dining hall of her family mansion enjoying some wine while observing the people through the window which enjoy the current festival
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
*Caitlyn turned down an alley way to stop for a break. She sighed softly her eyes saddened by how many children there were who were having to live rough. She remember a time when herself and her peers were able to help so many of them. Give a roof over their head, a warm bath to bathe in and a warm meal to fill those hollow stomachs, but the greed put an end to that. She grimaced at the memory trying to banish it for today. She had to remain positive for the benefit of others, now was not the time to show her disgust at people's greed no matter what the price she had to pay.*
Creator
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
The festivities continued and the celebratory atmosphere filled the air...oh, the palace had made sure that the people of the capital would remember this time of year, as they would each time, the kingdom's greatest celebration! Cheap alcohol, free food, spectacles, street artists and many events in the arena kept the people occupied, nobles and commonfolk alike, and children could be seen and heard, laughing everywhere.

The chariot race took place, and the chariot named Madura won, but it was said that not many of the nobles favoured gambling...perhaps they were wiser than one would expect, or they simply didn't care.

Yet, as the celebration comes to an end ,there's an event that none can miss, for not only is there nothing to lose, but it's also a sign, to see how well one can exercise the art of being a noble.

Four brave gladiators, brought in the arena to fight for your pleasure! The mighty Duff, the elusive Wilkins, the veteran Kormak and the rising star Typhon, the best gladiators the Kingdom has to offer! Oh, they say they are so evenly matched, that each battle will be heated!

....will it be such an even battle though...? You see...it's common knowledge that nobles often exercise their influence from the shadows, to influence the matches and have the gladiator they bet on to win...and behind the matches, there's an entirely different, but not less fierce, battle waging, the battle of influence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the Event works:


1 Each of you will pm me with the name of the gladiator they believe will win ( Duff, Wilkins, Kormac, Typhon ). Those who bet on the winner will earn +20 to all stats the first day that war is allowed. Those who bet on losing gladiators lose nothing.

2 Each gladiator has all their stats as 30.

3 Now, to the point: You are asked to use your Pm skills to affect the outcome of the match to your favour!

-The gladiator who ends up with the highest stats after all skills are used will win
-All investigation skills change to +10 stat boosting skills for this event
-All skills have 100% chance of success for this event

4 It goes without saying, that it's to a Royal's benefit to have their team win, and the other teams lose, to gain an advantage during the first day. Yet, perhaps an alliance can be formed, but no matter the promises and guarantees, you can NEVER be sure if the other party will stick to the plan, or if they will double cross you.

5 Essentially, people will be trying to boost their Royal's choice, stunners will try to stun the opponent boosters, and protectors will be trying to protect the boosters.

6 Everyone's vote on the winning gladiator is secret, and will be pmed to me!

7 Ask questions via pms!!


Essentially, this is a practice exercise to see if everyone has gotten the gist of PM skills and if the Royals can coordinate their teams properly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.