First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Share your todays tea of choice!
36343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

Something like this? It looks good ^_^
Posted 2/13/13
Milk tea!
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

Striferu wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

Something like this? It looks good ^_^


Yeah.
137308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
Peppermint tea with honey is a favorite for me. I hope to try more kinds of tea one day.
13421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
mint tea is my favorite
i also drink lemon and ginger tea.
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
Green, black, oolong and jasmine are my favorites.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
For the time being, Twinings' Prince of Wales tea. Though I usually favour tea in pyramid teabags or loose weight, as those are much better in both quality and taste.

432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
I can tell everyone who posted is either American or Canadian, due to none of you drinking regular tea, just this fancy green tea and fruit tea's which are the worst things in the world. You have got to drink either PG Tips or Typhoo the are the nicest PROPER tea's.
3318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Remnants of Krypton
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
A Ginger Coconut green tea I got from Teavana best store ever created. The teas smell great and taste as good as they smell with whole leaf and real pieces of fruits and other natural flavoring ingredients.
31294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
Just some plain old regular black tea today.
36343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

TIMMSY7 wrote:

I can tell everyone who posted is either American or Canadian, due to none of you drinking regular tea, just this fancy green tea and fruit tea's which are the worst things in the world. You have got to drink either PG Tips or Typhoo the are the nicest PROPER tea's.


This is not a tea war bro! By the way did you read the first post or jump straight in? This is just a share of all kinds of tea flavours. It is meant to work as daily posting. Now I need some more tea. That would be Fruit Infusion! I am broke so I don't have enough to proper tea so but these lipton new flavours are pretty decent for cheap tea.
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

Striferu wrote:


TIMMSY7 wrote:

I can tell everyone who posted is either American or Canadian, due to none of you drinking regular tea, just this fancy green tea and fruit tea's which are the worst things in the world. You have got to drink either PG Tips or Typhoo the are the nicest PROPER tea's.


This is not a tea war bro! By the way did you read the first post or jump straight in? This is just a share of all kinds of tea flavours. It is meant to work as daily posting. Now I need some more tea. That would be Fruit Infusion! I am broke so I don't have enough to proper tea so but these lipton new flavours are pretty decent for cheap tea.


Hmm I have never seen fruit flavoured tea cheap? Also I did read the first post I was just saying that I notice that most people drink flavoured tea instead of the regular stuff.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13

Green tea is less processed tea and is not in any way 'less proper' than the darker varieties. They are two different types, it is just that green tea is better for your overall health when compared to the darker varieties.

In fact, I would be reluctant to adamantly proclaim that something served ground up in a bleached tea bag was 'proper' quality tea (while excluding all other kinds).
6819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / where shit takes me
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
tea sounds really nice right about now, really tired even though its the middle of the day.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz........
13649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
ANY TEA. ♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.