First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Does Marijuana Make You Violent?
31425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
http://ncpic.org.au/ncpic/publications/factsheets/article/cannabis-and-aggression

http://addictions.about.com/od/legalissues/tp/Five-Myths-About-Marijuana.htm


Why do you voluntarily use this drug for non-medical purposes?
Do you need to get high, or is this drug poisoning your mind and making you think that you need it?
7753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
I don't call myself a "smoker" but i have smoked marijuana before. The purpose is to "relax" i guess. If you smoked a cigarette (i don't like them) before then you should know the feeling. Well smoking marijuana give you 10times that feeling, smells better, and tastes better. That being said i'm not saying that it's good/bad or that you or anyone needs to try these things. I'm just saying that there are some times when life gets very difficult, and you need to clear your mind that's what marijuana does for you. instead of killing yourself........

i got really dark at the end there sorry
Banned
34175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
You double-posted the thread by accident, maaan.

The herb is apparently much less dangerous than smoking cigarettes, but I think that people who smoke it regularly and frequently are probably dependent on it in the way that some people are with hard drugs like heroin, and that's obviously not a good thing.

When I say that, people who know I drink are like "Alcohol is more dangerous than Marijuana, usillyyyy!!!!". Yeah, but I'm not an alcoholic, and I don't get drunk, I'm not dependent on it. That's more personal though and doesn't really have much to do with the thread rofl.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
You are absolutely wrong. Do not believe anything the government tells you about cannabis. Cannabis is the cure for cancer and many other diseases, including emotional and mental diseases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Md2WNqqxTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2bffpN876Q

I smoke weed everyday, and I do not become violent.
69716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
People get violent over anything if it's something they want. Hell, I get violent over biscuits.
31425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/14/13
Is there any reason to smoke weed at all?
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
They should both be deleted, this topic belongs in extended discussion.

Also,

I've never heard of anyone getting violent from smoking pot. More like just getting violent with a pizza.
31425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

-Vega- wrote:

You are absolutely wrong. Do not believe anything the government tells you about cannabis. Cannabis is the cure for cancer and many other diseases, including emotional and mental diseases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Md2WNqqxTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2bffpN876Q

I smoke weed everyday, and I do not become violent.


Why are you disagreeing with an expert? Where is your credible source that proves otherwise?

Why do you choose to smoke weed?
31425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

Iainfixie wrote:

They should both be deleted, this topic belongs in extended discussion.

Also,

I've never heard of anyone getting violent from smoking pot. More like just getting violent with a pizza.


Then educate yourself by clicking on the third link that I provided.
31425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

haikinka wrote:

People get violent over anything if it's something they want. Hell, I get violent over biscuits.


They should not do this, there is no need for it.
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13



Then educate yourself by clicking on the third link that I provided.


That third link has no real credible sources. Any poison in controlled amounts has the opportunity to get humans "high".
Hence why we enjoy them. I don't smoke weed, but I see no problem with it.





31425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13

Iainfixie wrote:



That third link has no real credible sources.



How did you come to that conclusion?
Why are you being willfully ignorant?
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

You are absolutely wrong. Do not believe anything the government tells you about cannabis. Cannabis is the cure for cancer and many other diseases, including emotional and mental diseases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Md2WNqqxTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2bffpN876Q

I smoke weed everyday, and I do not become violent.


Why are you disagreeing with an expert? Where is your credible source that proves otherwise?

Why do you choose to smoke weed?


Your expert is a liar or misinformed. You can watch my videos which contain the real facts of weed. They all have legit experts with scientific evidence.

I smoke weed to prevent cancer from occurring and keep me mentally and emotionally stable, but I don't really need anymore. I mainly smoke it for fun.

3440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
Those "articles" are just filled to the brim with lies and distortion of truth.
What a load of bullshit.
Banned
34175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
Let's all try to prove to everyone how great our observational intelligence is by looking down on everyone with conflicting opinions.

Of course, only through the internet, because we all have social anxiety.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.