First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Does Marijuana Make You Violent?
7322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my living room...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
Cannabis IMO has many benefits from slowing the metabolism of cancer cells inhibiting growth and spreading, to keeping people on this side of calm and functioning in society, to recreational use. Had cannabis been responsible for deaths , the media would have been all over it, yet alcohol and tobacco kill more then terrorism and we hardly hear about it.

Last year where I live , Canada, alcohol was a factor in 30% of traffic deaths http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/roadsafety/tp-tp2436-rs200809-menu-397.htm , and cigarettes kill roughly 37,000 or 1 Canadian every 10 minutes http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hc-ps/tobac-tabac/about-apropos/index-eng.php , yet cannabis was responsible for 0 deaths in the last 100 years in Canada.

With many making butter from cannabis , the health risks associated with inhaling smoke are eliminated.
3416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13

lordseth23
What credible source have they provided that proves my theory wrong?
How am I not right?
How am I willfully ignorant when I keep providing you the opinions of academics on the subject?


Are you saying there have been no sources that prove your theory wrong?


You are wrong, because you have been disproven. Because marijuana does NOT make one violent, and everyone who has tried it can testify to that.


You are being willfully ignorant because you provide bogus, alarmist links that are filled to the brim with lies and distortion of truth in order to further the writer's (and yours) agenda of demonizing a substance that is relatively harmless.

Like I said, everyone who has tried it knows that it doesn't make you violent.
Why would you trust one or two people (who has an agenda and who are most likely lying) over everyone who has actually tried it and experienced its effects first hand?
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Syndicaidramon wrote:


Are you saying there have been no sources that prove your theory wrong?


You are wrong, because you have been disproven. Because marijuana does NOT make one violent, and everyone who has tried it can testify to that.


You are being willfully ignorant because you provide bogus, alarmist links that are filled to the brim with lies and distortion of truth in order to further the writer's (and yours) agenda of demonizing a substance that is relatively harmless.

Like I said, everyone who has tried it knows that it doesn't make you violent.
Why would you trust one or two people (who has an agenda and who are most likely lying) over everyone who has actually tried it and experienced its effects first hand?


Where are these sources?
How have I been disproven?
How is marijuana harmless?
Where is the proof that my links contain lies and distortions?

I trust the entire academic community, which appears to have the unanimous opinion that marijuana has negative side-effects. Until you cite a credible source to disprove my opinion, don't assume that it is wrong.
3416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13

lordseth23
Where are these sources?
How have I been disproven?
How is marijuana harmless?
Where is the proof that my links contain lies and distortions?

I trust the entire academic community, which appears to have the unanimous opinion that marijuana has negative side-effects. Until you cite a credible source to disprove my opinion, don't assume that it is wrong.


I ask again: Are you saying there haven't been posted links in this thread that disprove your claims?

And I said RELATIVELY harmless. That is, compared to most other intoxicating substances.
Obviously, there are negative side-effects to the abuse of marijuana. But there are negative side-effects to the abuse of everything.
And wheather it has negative side-effects in general wasn't the point of this thread, now was it?
It was wheather or not marijuana makes you violent. Which it doesn't.
And the seemingly only one here who is not willing to accept that truth is you. Why?
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Syndicaidramon wrote:

I ask again: Are you saying there haven't been posted links in this thread that disprove your claims?

And I said RELATIVELY harmless. That is, compared to most other intoxicating substances.
Obviously, there are negative side-effects to the abuse of marijuana. But there are negative side-effects to the abuse of everything.
And wheather it has negative side-effects in general wasn't the point of this thread, now was it?
It was wheather or not marijuana makes you violent. Which it doesn't.


No, there isn't, I already explained why any other sources in this thread do not disprove my theory. Feel free to bring any of them up, and I will gladly explain again why they do not disprove my theory.

Yes, their are negative side-effects to the abuse of everything, but you don't need to abuse marijuana in order to experience negative side-effects from it, just look at some of my sources to see how small doses of marijuana still harm you. And while you're at it, you can read about how marijuana affects your brain and may cause you to behave more violently than you normally would. Don't assume I am wrong until you have actually read the sources that support my theory.
3416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

lordseth23
No, there isn't, I already explained why any other sources in this thread do not disprove my theory. Feel free to bring any of them up, and I will gladly explain again why they do not disprove my theory.

Yes, their are negative side-effects to the abuse of everything, but you don't need to abuse marijuana in order to experience negative side-effects from it, just look at some of my sources to see how small doses of marijuana still harm you. And while you're at it, you can read about how marijuana affects your brain and may cause you to behave more violently than you normally would. Don't assume I am wrong until you have actually read the sources that support my theory.


All right. Post them all for me here, and I'll check'em out.
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

Syndicaidramon wrote:


lordseth23
No, there isn't, I already explained why any other sources in this thread do not disprove my theory. Feel free to bring any of them up, and I will gladly explain again why they do not disprove my theory.

Yes, their are negative side-effects to the abuse of everything, but you don't need to abuse marijuana in order to experience negative side-effects from it, just look at some of my sources to see how small doses of marijuana still harm you. And while you're at it, you can read about how marijuana affects your brain and may cause you to behave more violently than you normally would. Don't assume I am wrong until you have actually read the sources that support my theory.


All right. Post them all for me here, and I'll check'em out.


I just did.
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
Does bud make you violent? Did you just watch "Reefer Madness" or something? I'm surprised that anyone actually thinks that in this day and age.

You should be more concerned about alcohol, really.
Posted 2/14/13
I think the fact no one is yet to agree with OP says more than anything. someone who has no first hand experience of something believing in government sponsored propaganda sites to maintain their harsh drug laws that bring in shit loads due to the privatized prison system when they lock up people for smoking weed.
3416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13

lordseth23 wrote:


Syndicaidramon wrote:


lordseth23
No, there isn't, I already explained why any other sources in this thread do not disprove my theory. Feel free to bring any of them up, and I will gladly explain again why they do not disprove my theory.

Yes, their are negative side-effects to the abuse of everything, but you don't need to abuse marijuana in order to experience negative side-effects from it, just look at some of my sources to see how small doses of marijuana still harm you. And while you're at it, you can read about how marijuana affects your brain and may cause you to behave more violently than you normally would. Don't assume I am wrong until you have actually read the sources that support my theory.


All right. Post them all for me here, and I'll check'em out.


I just did.


Would you mind terribly doing it again? I have a terrible case of ADD and I can't possibly focus for long enough to look through all these pages in search of the links.






AruarianDance wrote:

I think the fact no one is yet to agree with OP says more than anything. someone who has no first hand experience of something believing in government sponsored propaganda sites to maintain their harsh drug laws that bring in shit loads due to the privatized prison system when they lock up people for smoking weed.


This.
15086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13

-Vega- wrote:

OMG, I'm high as fuck.


This guy wins. ^^^^^

End thread.
3416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

-Vega- wrote:

OMG, I'm high as fuck.

Hahaha! xD
Here, have some lovely music to listen to. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-VQ-2xZThQ
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
It's not making me violent at all.
18403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / with Ashy Larry r...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
If you smoke you will



happens to me ALL the time.**

** Its just the medicinal NY Sour Diesel talkin.

30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

AruarianDance wrote:

I think the fact no one is yet to agree with OP says more than anything. someone who has no first hand experience of something believing in government sponsored propaganda sites to maintain their harsh drug laws that bring in shit loads due to the privatized prison system when they lock up people for smoking weed.


How are they propaganda sites?
Did you even read the sources that I cited?




Syndicaidramon wrote:

Would you mind terribly doing it again? I have a terrible case of ADD and I can't possibly focus for long enough to look through all these pages in search of the links.



No, you're a big boy, you can do it yourself.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.