First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Harem Anime Do You Think Is The Best?
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13
Title says it all. In your opinion, which harem anime do you think tops off the rest of the genre.

In my opinion, I reckon Sora no Otoshimono tops it all off. Yes it has generic fan service and ecchi, but I'll tell you guys why I loved the anime so much.

Sora no Otoshimono has one of the most hilarious and original comedy scenes I've seen. Trust me there isn't a time where I haven't laughed so hard and the anime just makes my day. A lot of the scenes in this anime is just pure gold. Here's a scene where the protagonist decides to derp around and make a joke out of himself and his friends without even realizing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wou9puvBPzU

Besides from the comedy, it was also a heartwarming show with a nicely developed story and the characters develops more throughout the show as well. And as you can see, my most favorite character is definitely the protagonist because he is boss!



So which harem anime do you think is the best?
36857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
I would say Oreshura however the series has gone a little downhill for me. At the moment I'm not sure, however I will update this when I can think up of one.
Posted 2/14/13
I don't watch them much. The only one I watched and didn't hate is Ichigo 100%. But I'm starting To Love-Ru soon, heard good things about that one.
19828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13
I don't generally watch harems, but I found Nakaimo to be particularly interesting. It had something that kept suspense and intrigue every episode, with an interesting plot and several big twists. It was pretty bland otherwise, but I liked it.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/nakaimo-my-sister-is-among-them
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

koreissi wrote:

I don't watch them much. The only one I watched and didn't hate is Ichigo 100%. But I'm starting To Love-Ru soon, heard good things about that one. :)


Yeah but To Love-Ru takes so long to get better. I don't know. I only watched till episode 12 and gave up. I really want to watch To Love-Ru Darkness but that means I have to suffer through all the crap episodes. Don't watch it if you're not patient.
9545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada, Newfoundland
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
Sekirei, altho Shuffle was pretty good to.
87683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13
^^

Finally someone that didn't mention something from a year back or two.

How about Nagasarete Airantou.

Btw didn't you say all harems suck.
51587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
1. Seitokai no Ichizon
2. TWGOK / Kore wa Zombie desu ka / Campione
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

AnimeKami wrote:

^^

Finally someone that didn't mention something from a year back or two.

How about Nagasarete Airantou.

Btw didn't you say all harems suck.


"Nearly all harem genres suck" was the title. You should read more carefully when reading my threads.
87683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

DomoKevin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

^^

Finally someone that didn't mention something from a year back or two.

How about Nagasarete Airantou.

Btw didn't you say all harems suck.


"Nearly all harem genres suck" was the title. You should read more carefully when reading my threads.


sora no otoshimono meets 4 of 5 of your conditions...
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 5/29/13
I still haven't finished Sora no Otoshimono yet, but its pretty funny.

My favorite ones are: Hayate No Gotoku (Not including the Can't Take My Eyes Off You series) & Seto no Hanayome
mipegg 
20408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
Shuffle! or monogatari I guess. Most harems are fanservice garbage though
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/14/13 , edited 2/14/13

AnimeKami wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

^^

Finally someone that didn't mention something from a year back or two.

How about Nagasarete Airantou.

Btw didn't you say all harems suck.


"Nearly all harem genres suck" was the title. You should read more carefully when reading my threads.


sora no otoshimono meets 4 of 5 of your conditions...


Bro did you even read the reason why I liked Sora No Otoshimono? If you actually want to understand then you should actually watch the anime. Fan service and ecchiness aside, the show is really good and it's something that keeps you laughing.
(Reason why I didn't give an in-depth reason why I liked the anime is because this thread isn't a review or rant, it's a question to you lot.)
87683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

DomoKevin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

^^

Finally someone that didn't mention something from a year back or two.

How about Nagasarete Airantou.

Btw didn't you say all harems suck.


"Nearly all harem genres suck" was the title. You should read more carefully when reading my threads.


sora no otoshimono meets 4 of 5 of your conditions...


Bro did you even read the reason why I liked Sora No Otoshimono? If you actually want to understand then you should actually watch the anime. Fan service and ecchiness aside, the show is really good and it's something that keeps you laughing.


you made the other thread, set conditions why harems suck(opinion based *yours*) and you make this thread

it's just kinda contradictory

~~~

totally separate, are you fucking serious?
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

AnimeKami wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

^^

Finally someone that didn't mention something from a year back or two.

How about Nagasarete Airantou.

Btw didn't you say all harems suck.


"Nearly all harem genres suck" was the title. You should read more carefully when reading my threads.


sora no otoshimono meets 4 of 5 of your conditions...


Bro did you even read the reason why I liked Sora No Otoshimono? If you actually want to understand then you should actually watch the anime. Fan service and ecchiness aside, the show is really good and it's something that keeps you laughing.


you made the other thread, set conditions why harems suck(opinion based *yours*) and you make this thread

it's just kinda contradictory

~~~

totally separate, are you fucking serious?


Not sure if trolling or stupid. There were of course some flaws of the show because of tsunderes and other crap, but it's not enough to make me hate the show since it surprised me about what it has when I actually watched it. Which is why it was one of a million harem animes I actually liked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.