First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Harem Anime Do You Think Is The Best?
21118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
The World God Only Knows? Nah
High School DxD? Hell no
Sword Art Online? GTFO

Obvious what my choice is...
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
The best harems are the non-typical ones. So, Bakemonogatari, Oreimo, The World God Only Knows, and others that refuse to follow suit. For a mostly-typical one, I like Nyarko-san.


AnimeKami wrote:

date a live is how you say goooooood?

we have:

mentality of a 7 year old who likes food


Don't you mean the very essence of moe? Lol
76300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

TrueGoober wrote:

The best harems are the non-typical ones. So, Bakemonogatari, Oreimo, The World God Only Knows, and others that refuse to follow suit. For a mostly-typical one, I like Nyarko-san.


AnimeKami wrote:

date a live is how you say goooooood?

we have:

mentality of a 7 year old who likes food


Don't you mean the very essence of moe? Lol


well they are all moe, but lets go with that: "essence of moe"
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

AnimeKami wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

The best harems are the non-typical ones. So, Bakemonogatari, Oreimo, The World God Only Knows, and others that refuse to follow suit. For a mostly-typical one, I like Nyarko-san.


AnimeKami wrote:

date a live is how you say goooooood?

we have:

mentality of a 7 year old who likes food


Don't you mean the very essence of moe? Lol


well they are all moe, but lets go with that: "essence of moe"


od1968 
16236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
Oreshura is the one i've liked most. Female characters stand out a lot more then most harem series and i really enjoyed it.

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi and Seitokai no Ichizon are very close 2nd and 3rd.
76300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13

tfckmk988 wrote:

photo kano because swimsuits :)

btw quite the argument you had with the now banned OP of this thread animekami although about what exactly i'm not sure


He started a thread before this one saying: nearly all harems suck, set 5 conditions on why harems suck.

He then proceeded to make this thread arguing sora no otoshimono is a good harem due to the reason of it having: good comedy, something...

I typed something about your argument is not validating any points consistent of a harem anime rather a comedy anime.

A few post down I was called stupid or troll, and the thread kinda died till bump.

sidenote: i think he was banned for calling a sao lover a faggot >.>

in other news, I hope someone posted something so I don't have to edit this. just in case ctrl c.

something related... photo kano is a good choice because having a childhood friend as your girlfriend is a pretty sweet thing

~~~




6584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13

Hei-201 wrote:

I still haven't finished Sora no Otoshimono yet, but its pretty funny.

My favorite ones are: Hayate No Gotoku (Not including the Can't Take My Eyes Off You series) & Seto no Hanayome


I'll like to add Date A Live to this post, because its the greatest Harem Anime ever. Yeah, that's all.....
jbomb1 
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Sekirei for sure, although Date A Live is pretty good. I liked Shuffle! as well, although it didn't have what I would consider a harem ending.
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Freezing

Infinite Stratos

High School DxD

Are 3 of the better ones
18843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
mashiro iro symphony
32338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Tenchi Muyo – the original OAV series, not Universe or any of the subsequent spin-offs.

Nothing quite like one of the originators, if not the originator, of the entire harem genre, if you ask me.
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Online
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
Sekirei
Date a live
Freezing (I guess Satellizer and Rana = harem unless you want to assume Hirragi likes Kazuya, too. Haven't read the many so there might be more but idk)
Rosario & Vampire
Infinite Stratos
Just a few off the top of my head.
21480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I liked Steins;Gate and Clannad: After Story, although for both of those the harem aspects were not the main driving points. Really, I like pretty much all Key harems other than Air, although I don't like them specifically for their harem aspects.I guess Shuffle!, since that is the only full on harem that I enjoyed specifically for the harem aspects. Most others I can't watch without wanting to shut it off.
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Seitokai no Ichizon
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

Clannad After Story
and it's not even debatable.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.