First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
~~~Hack Sign~~~
Posted 1/23/08

liwancito wrote:


smfqlc0102 wrote:


liwancito wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

dot.hack GU
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=17387

Hmm similar? ....im unsure...thanks to the name >_>


again.??..amazing..

u hv threads under ur sleeves right?


It's easy to find threads.. for your information..
If you aren't an idiot.. there's a SEARCH TOOL on the top right hand corner.. -.-;;


surprisingly..u realized that



>.>.. no one uses it.. >.>..
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

liwancito wrote:


smfqlc0102 wrote:


liwancito wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

dot.hack GU
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=17387

Hmm similar? ....im unsure...thanks to the name >_>


again.??..amazing..

u hv threads under ur sleeves right?


It's easy to find threads.. for your information..
If you aren't an idiot.. there's a SEARCH TOOL on the top right hand corner.. -.-;;


surprisingly..u realized that



lol
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

Candy-sama wrote:

ADD ME EVERYONE!!!! PLEASE^^


can we report spammer??
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
:sweat: you guys must be having fun.... *eats hot pockets*
Posted 1/23/08

liwancito wrote:


Candy-sama wrote:

ADD ME EVERYONE!!!! PLEASE^^


can we report spammer??


Yes, I already did.
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysian Chinese...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
hack sign?? dot hack?? confused.... -.-"
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
nooo dont report me
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

kakashi316 wrote:

hack sign?? dot hack?? confused.... -.-"




the post is about .hack in general i think
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

smfqlc0102 wrote:


liwancito wrote:


Candy-sama wrote:

ADD ME EVERYONE!!!! PLEASE^^


can we report spammer??


Yes, I already did.


good job..
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysian Chinese...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
-.-??? -.-" ?.? wtf... confused....blur blur....
12572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pithole
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
.hack//
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=553

This is for all the .hack// series.
e.g G.U. Returner, Gift, G.U. Trilogy, Intermezzo, Legend of the Twilight, Legend of the Twilight offline meeting special, Liminality, Roots, SIGN and Unison.

And stop posting anymore chat post, it's considered spam just to remind you.
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA / Japan ?????
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
i liked the story plot of root more than sign ... sign was harder to follow ... and twilight was just enjoyable ...
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / close to her hear...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
i really like it,,, i watch some of the episodes on TV but they discontinued it... i want to watch all of the series here but they're all licensed... now i kinda think crunchy roll isn't the best... just for now maybe if they change the licensing it would be a lot better. can u recommend any sites where i can watch them?
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

Pissed0ff wrote:

.hack//
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=553

This is for all the .hack// series.
e.g G.U. Returner, Gift, G.U. Trilogy, Intermezzo, Legend of the Twilight, Legend of the Twilight offline meeting special, Liminality, Roots, SIGN and Unison.

And stop posting anymore chat post, it's considered spam just to remind you.


yes
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.