First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply School Grounds
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/19/13

Alesana15 wrote:



Laney puffed out her cheek getting frustrated. "I'm only trying to know whats going on with you" She huffs, cheeks going from pink to red. She stood up, slamming her pencil down. "May I go to the restroom!?" she said loudly to the teacher, yet not loud enough to call any unwanted attention to herself.

"Of course Laney." The teacher said waving her off. She grabbed her bad and walked out. As she stalked down the hall she could feel her anger rising. She wasn't sure where exactly she was going, but she knew its wasn't' the bathroom.



Oz ignored her sisters tantrum and continued writing down the notes needed for classy
It concerns her all of it concerns her actually." Oz sighed getting frustrated
Posted 2/19/13


Without looking back Laney walked out of the school.

"If anyone asks, i'll just say I got sick and went home. What are they going to say? That i was lying?-" She falls silent as a gust of wind stops her in her step. She stares up at the sky, a bit astonished. "What am i doing?...." She said after a few minutes of thinking about it. She took a slow deep breath inwards and let the sun light fill her with a refreshing feeling. "Light can defeat anything....I just have to remember that." She whispers softly. Turning and going back into the school. She made her way up the roof top and fell asleep soaking up the sunlight until class was finally over.
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/19/13

Alesana15 wrote:



Without looking back Laney walked out of the school.

"If anyone asks, i'll just say I got sick and went home. What are they going to say? That i was lying?-" She falls silent as a gust of wind stops her in her step. She stares up at the sky, a bit astonished. "What am i doing?...." She said after a few minutes of thinking about it. She took a slow deep breath inwards and let the sun light fill her with a refreshing feeling. "Light can defeat anything....I just have to remember that." She whispers softly. Turning and going back into the school. She made her way up the roof top and fell asleep soaking up the sunlight until class was finally over.


Oz noticed he sister hadn't come back she made quick haste to the roof and saw her sister on the ground for the first time she was worried.
"Hey laney! Are you alright?"
"Wake up!"
Oz pushed her around and tried to make her wake up
Posted 2/19/13


Laney opens her eyes and looks up at the figure that stood over her. "Sister?" She asked quietly.
She yawns softly and sits up. "OH MY GOODNESS I SKIPPED CLASS!" Her hands flew to her hair. "What has gotten into meee-" She stops and looks at oz. "Oh hey Oz, how are ya?" She says with a smile. "How'd you find me? o-o"
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/19/13

Alesana15 wrote:

Oz pushed her around and tried to make her wake up


Laney opens her eyes and looks up at the figure that stood over her. "Sister?" She asked quietly.
She yawns softly and sits up. "OH MY GOODNESS I SKIPPED CLASS!" Her hands flew to her hair. "What has gotten into meee-" She stops and looks at oz. "Oh hey Oz, how are ya?" She says with a smile. "How'd you find me? o-o"

oz was relieved that she was alright and she hugs her shocked she did it herself she turned to see that she was shocked to
Posted 2/19/13


Laney opens her eyes and looks up at the figure that stood over her. "Sister?" She asked quietly.
She yawns softly and sits up. "OH MY GOODNESS I SKIPPED CLASS!" Her hands flew to her hair. "What has gotten into meee-" She stops and looks at oz. "Oh hey Oz, how are ya?" She says with a smile. "How'd you find me? o-o"

oz was relieved that she was alright and she hugs her shocked she did it herself she turned to see that she was shocked to



She was shocked as Oz hugged her, she hadn't hugged her in such a long time. What was she supposed to do? Happily she hugged her back tightly.
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/19/13

Alesana15 wrote:

o"


oz was relieved that she was alright and she hugs her shocked she did it herself she turned to see that she was shocked to



She was shocked as Oz hugged her, she hadn't hugged her in such a long time. What was she supposed to do? Happily she hugged her back tightly.

Oz felt the warm ness she felt a little pain from the giggling she was emitting but like the feeling of the hug. "I was worried that you were gone" oz began to feel sad "I didn't want anyone to abandon me anymore" oz said trying to hide the shaking in her voice
Posted 2/19/13 , edited 2/19/13

"Don't worry sister, i'm here for you. No matter how mad we are at each other, we'll always be here!" She smiles poking her nose. "I'm you're older sister so I'm required to be here for you." she giggles.
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/19/13

Alesana15 wrote:


"Don't worry sister, i'm here for you. No matter how mad we are at each other, we'll always be here!" She smiles poking her nose. "I'm you're older sister so I'm required to be here for you." she giggles.


Oz looked up at her tears on the sides off her eyes
"But don't you feel the pain?"
Oz backed away as the coulda started covering some sunlight oz was under Shadows and laney was in the light
"The pain we are already apart!"
Posted 2/19/13



Laney started getting super worried. "What's wrong Oz?! I don't know what you're talking-" She stopped as she slowly started feeling pain as well. Not very painful, but it was there, like a light pricking. "N-Now that you mention it....." She snapped out of it and went over to Oz who was now in the shadows. "What do you want me to do?!"
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/19/13

Alesana15 wrote:




Laney started getting super worried. "What's wrong Oz?! I don't know what you're talking-" She stopped as she slowly started feeling pain as well. Not very painful, but it was there, like a light pricking. "N-Now that you mention it....." She snapped out of it and went over to Oz who was now in the shadows. "What do you want me to do?!"


We.... We can't do anything the light took you the darkness claimed me nothing can be changed I'm sure you have powers to just try to communicate with me. Oz said backing away the clouds moving with oz
Posted 2/19/13


"So...what does that mean? Are we not allowed to be like we used too anymore?.....Does this mean we're rivals?" She whispered the last part mostly to herself.
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/19/13

Alesana15 wrote:



"So...what does that mean? Are we not allowed to be like we used too anymore?.....Does this mean we're rivals?" She whispered the last part mostly to herself.


"I-I don't know what to do! I need your help"
Oz dropped to her knees
"I don't know what to do anymore"
A dark figure appered and a angel appered next to oz and laney
You to we're meant to be sisters but you grew apart we Chosse the best person for each side and we made it so this world had balance we chosse you two because you were best to run things when we pass on we both speak today as leaders of light and dark we are brother and sister we are sorry to do this to you but you were destined for the path if you decide to communicate than consider your selfs wearned we will search for you unfortunately your powers can't be taken away

Posted 2/20/13


Laney looked up at the angel that had appeared. "But....you can't make Oz do this...She's not dark...she can't be!" Hearing this now was all too much, it wasn't possible....right? She shook the thought away and balled her hands into fists. "What if we do communicate? what will happen to us then?"
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/20/13

Alesana15 wrote:



Laney looked up at the angel that had appeared. "But....you can't make Oz do this...She's not dark...she can't be!" Hearing this now was all too much, it wasn't possible....right? She shook the thought away and balled her hands into fists. "What if we do communicate? what will happen to us then?"


One of you dies and we can't let the light go now can we?"
The figure said and oz got really mad
"Your doing this because you two had it done to yourselfs!!! Leave us out of it!!"
Oz shouted the dark figure pulled her back from stepping in the light
"You will listen to our words!! And what I mean by communicate is alone meaning just the two of you feel free to talk to one another when there are other people around we will take that restriction away from you"


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.