First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The most emotional anime character?
72656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
definitely shinji if we are going by emo of emotional
46299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/18/13

TripleBakaKimidori wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


TripleBakaKimidori wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:



End of Discussion.


Isn't Yuki the exact opposite of "emotional"?




He doesn't get it!


What kind of "emotional" are we talking about?


Having none, because she's an interface of the thought entity space dew-dad. Get it? The thread is most emotion anime character and I pick Yuki Nagato... eh eh?
3148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / A Wall in the Heart
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


TripleBakaKimidori wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


TripleBakaKimidori wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:



End of Discussion.


Isn't Yuki the exact opposite of "emotional"?




He doesn't get it!


What kind of "emotional" are we talking about?


Having none, because she's an interface of the thought entity space dew-dad. Get it? The thread is most emotion anime character and I pick Yuki Nagato... eh eh?


... OH! I get it!
I thought "emotional" as in "makes you feel"- kind, not "having feelings" themselves...
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

CarboKill wrote:

Byakuya from Bleach. Life and soul of the party.


Did i just read that or are my eyes playing jokes on me? Byakuya is definatley NOT an emotional charcther. in fact he is the most emotionless charcther in the whole series. Can someone please explian to me how a man who shows no signs of concern or distress when his own sister is on death row. Can be a VERY emotinal characther? cuz to me that's no possible.
25972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

toko-kun wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Byakuya from Bleach. Life and soul of the party.


Did i just read that or are my eyes playing jokes on me? Byakuya is definatley NOT an emotional charcther. in fact he is the most emotionless charcther in the whole series. Can someone please explian to me how a man who shows no signs of concern or distress when his own sister is on death row. Can be a VERY emotinal characther? cuz to me that's no possible.


when trolling
14964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

toko-kun wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Byakuya from Bleach. Life and soul of the party.


Did i just read that or are my eyes playing jokes on me? Byakuya is definatley NOT an emotional charcther. in fact he is the most emotionless charcther in the whole series. Can someone please explian to me how a man who shows no signs of concern or distress when his own sister is on death row. Can be a VERY emotinal characther? cuz to me that's no possible.


Well later on we find out that he valued his sister a lot, it was just that he valued the rules of society more.
Banned
33167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

toko-kun wrote:


Did i just read that or are my eyes playing jokes on me? Byakuya is definatley NOT an emotional charcther. in fact he is the most emotionless charcther in the whole series. Can someone please explian to me how a man who shows no signs of concern or distress when his own sister is on death row. Can be a VERY emotinal characther? cuz to me that's no possible.


Because the possibility of me joking is completely unlikely.
Posted 2/18/13 , edited 2/18/13

AnimeKami wrote:

definitely shinji if we are going by emo of emotional


7654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
Jacuzzi from Baccano! comes to mind first
Maybe Kaoru from Kids on the Slope...i always felt he was too melodramatic
Posted 2/18/13
All girls in animes.
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
THIS CHICK. THIS CHICK. Oh my gosh... The emotional swings.... all in one episode of Ixion saga. I can't believe no one has chosen her yet. Miranda from Ixion saga.

17484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/18/13 , edited 2/18/13
Isaac and Miria - Baccano!


Never a dull moment with these two
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
I would have to say asuka from evagelion
RplusV 
15301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / seattle
Offline
Posted 2/18/13 , edited 2/18/13
definitely gotta go with ritsu sohma from fruits basket, this guy is out of his ****in mind!

18012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/13


Chise from Saikano...
Dem big teary eyes always get me..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.