Post Reply Shounen Ai Chat
Creator
4116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
Hello, Shounen Ai lovers. Chat here! :)
Moderator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/24/13

FallenAngelicBeing wrote:

Hello, Shounen Ai lovers. Chat here! :)


Oops! I totally missed this post for a whole half a week! >__< Anyway, Yo!
Creator
4116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/13
Oh wow. hahaha how's it going!?
Moderator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/24/13

FallenAngelicBeing wrote:

Oh wow. hahaha how's it going!?


xD Yeah, and it's great! >_> With exceptions to the whole school thing...
Moderator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/24/13
Yourself?
Creator
4116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/13

rhubarb1 wrote:

Yourself?


Its going awesome for me. Tired right now. About to go ahead and go to sleep.
Moderator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/24/13

FallenAngelicBeing wrote:


rhubarb1 wrote:

Yourself?


Its going awesome for me. Tired right now. About to go ahead and go to sleep.


Ah, I see. What time is it there? (Whenever you reply.... Ill do the math somehow...) Or country? Heres Aus, so +10
Creator
4116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/13

rhubarb1 wrote:


FallenAngelicBeing wrote:


rhubarb1 wrote:

Yourself?


Its going awesome for me. Tired right now. About to go ahead and go to sleep.


Ah, I see. What time is it there? (Whenever you reply.... Ill do the math somehow...) Or country? Heres Aus, so +10


Monday USA 10:08am
Moderator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/25/13

FallenAngelicBeing wrote:


rhubarb1 wrote:


FallenAngelicBeing wrote:


rhubarb1 wrote:

Yourself?


Its going awesome for me. Tired right now. About to go ahead and go to sleep.


Ah, I see. What time is it there? (Whenever you reply.... Ill do the math somehow...) Or country? Heres Aus, so +10


Monday USA 10:08am


*blinks* Tuesday, 4.06PM Australia. -12 hrs... 6 hour diff..? Is that right? @_@
Moderator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/25/13
Oops! HAhaha, I thought 10 PM *facepalm* ok, so, 10AM- 4AM, 14 hours, that sounds much more like our time zone diff....xD
Creator
4116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/13
LOL! Its cool. I have no idea. I would say its about right. xD
Moderator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/26/13

FallenAngelicBeing wrote:

LOL! Its cool. I have no idea. I would say its about right. xD


Lol, well thats good then xD

>_> I just realised I have piano lessons in an hour, so should probably go and do the theory that ive neglected all week.....
You must be logged in to post.